Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 23, 2018, 10:46 AM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Its pretty obvious to me why they wouldn't announce the PC version now if its indeed coming. No real reason benefiting them to do it so its just good business practice to bank on the likely hood a portion of gamers will double dip and buy it again.

For PC gamers like us who would rather play it on the highest end platform but just can't wait, I'd say get it now on console then when its eventually released for PC don't buy it for full price. Wait for a hefty discount. Of course that might be quite some time since Rockstar games retain their value longer than most games but its the right way to go. Besides, games of this size and scope you can go a long time between playthroughs.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2018, 10:49 AM   #62
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

150GB install/patch!?

The 1TB drive in the PS4 Pro I just bought isn't going to go very far.
Old Oct 26, 2018, 12:14 AM   #63
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Been watching the streams of this and I think it looks amaze balls. I really can't wait for this to release on PC but that 2 year wait (probably) is going to kill me.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 26, 2018, 12:19 AM   #64
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

There is no PC release for this.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2018, 12:19 AM   #65
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Been watching the streams of this and I think it looks amaze balls. I really can't wait for this to release on PC but that 2 year wait (probably) is going to kill me.
I bit the bullet and just got the PS4 version. I dont double dip and I certainly dont play SP games over twice so I am going to have to live with what the PS4 version gives me visually. Even if it does come out on PC later when Im done I am done sadly.

R* being mum on a PC version pushed me to the console version.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2018, 01:14 AM   #66
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

If I had a console I'd pick it up. If they release this on PC it'll be a good port like GTA V. Hanging...
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2018, 06:01 AM   #67
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Loving this game. Too bad PC only gays never gonna play it.
Old Oct 26, 2018, 09:44 AM   #68
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I need to finish Odyssey before buying RDR 2 on the xboxX.

Not going to bother waiting, seems like the game runs at mostly 30 fps on the X.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2018, 12:16 PM   #69
Brainstew
The Nameless One

Brainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBrainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

No surprises here, Rockstar delivered another masterpiece.
Old Oct 27, 2018, 02:50 AM   #70
Spencer
CA Driftwood

Spencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete stranger

I'm gonna hook up my Xbox One and 4k tv one of these days and play this. But the Xbone's on a shelf and I'm just too lazy. And busy with open world pc games atm. And it's just Xbone S anyway, so that means I have to do some clicking on Amazon and order the Xbone X cause it's better with the 4k tv but my one click order isn't set up yet so all that clicking, can't handle it right now.

But it really would be the best gfx for the game short of a PS4 maybe (and no pc version to competer with,) and I can just order a PS4 anyway if enough posts convince me it looks better. And wow those YouTube scenes of getting on the train and running around on it. And you have the mountains, forests, fields, countryside and a bit of desert it looks like too. Also carrying dead rabbits over your shoulder as the very realistic looking rabbit's body sways back and forth along your back while you're walking with it. Looks and physics, that's what it's all about baby.

Last edited by Spencer : Oct 27, 2018 at 03:09 AM.
Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2018, 06:56 AM   #71
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
I'm gonna hook up my Xbox One and 4k tv one of these days and play this. But the Xbone's on a shelf and I'm just too lazy. And busy with open world pc games atm. And it's just Xbone S anyway, so that means I have to do some clicking on Amazon and order the Xbone X cause it's better with the 4k tv but my one click order isn't set up yet so all that clicking, can't handle it right now.

But it really would be the best gfx for the game short of a PS4 maybe (and no pc version to competer with,) and I can just order a PS4 anyway if enough posts convince me it looks better. And wow those YouTube scenes of getting on the train and running around on it. And you have the mountains, forests, fields, countryside and a bit of desert it looks like too. Also carrying dead rabbits over your shoulder as the very realistic looking rabbit's body sways back and forth along your back while you're walking with it. Looks and physics, that's what it's all about baby.
RDR2 runs and looks best on the XOX (higher resolution and slightly more solid 30fps frame rate). I would recommend the PS4 Pro only in conjunction with its other exclusives, like Spider-Man, God of War, The Last of Us 2, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Uncharted and so on. Looking purely at RDR2, the One X is the platform of choice at the moment.
Old Oct 27, 2018, 10:56 AM   #72
Brainstew
The Nameless One

Brainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBrainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

RDR2 on the One X looks as good as pre-downgrade The Witcher 3. I honestly can't believe the game even runs on PS4 and XB1.
Old Oct 27, 2018, 07:09 PM   #73
Canesfan2020
Radeon Northern Islands

Canesfan2020 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCanesfan2020 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I'm a firm believer that the best platform to play this on is the one that you have available to you.
Canesfan2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2018, 07:15 PM   #74
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canesfan2020 View Post
I'm a firm believer that the best platform to play this on is the one that [is a PC].
Fixed.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2018, 05:16 AM   #75
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canesfan2020 View Post
I'm a firm believer that the best platform to play this on is the one that you have available to you.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 09:02 AM   #76
Ancient76
Rage3D Veteran

Ancient76 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAncient76 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstew View Post
RDR2 on the One X looks as good as pre-downgrade The Witcher 3. I honestly can't believe the game even runs on PS4 and XB1.
Why it wouldn't run? This game is a little bit harder on hardware then GTA 5. But there were sacrifices in details here compared to GTA 5. RDR2 cities are practically empty with very little activity, while GTA 5 cities are full of cars and npc's.
Ancient76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2018, 09:21 AM   #77
KAC
That postcount though...

Also the FOV is half of GTA it seems.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 12:49 PM   #78
Brainstew
The Nameless One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient76 View Post
Why it wouldn't run? This game is a little bit harder on hardware then GTA 5. But there were sacrifices in details here compared to GTA 5. RDR2 cities are practically empty with very little activity, while GTA 5 cities are full of cars and npc's.
What? This game blows GTA5 away in the graphics and physics department. Here is a good article that details a lot of the improvements, but I mean just use the sight test of playing the game.

Also, I strongly disagree with the cities being empty. Obviously there are less people than a recreation of LA, but the big cities are teeming with life. Overall the world is much more alive and reactive than GTA5.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 01:31 PM   #79
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Yea it’s not even comparable how much more alive RDR2 is.

It also runs and looks far better than GTA5. Again, it’s not something I’d even compare after just recently playing GTA5 on my standard PS4 and currently playing RDR2.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2018, 02:32 PM   #80
Ancient76
Rage3D Veteran

Ancient76 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAncient76 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstew View Post
What? This game blows GTA5 away in the graphics and physics department. Here is a good article that details a lot of the improvements, but I mean just use the sight test of playing the game.

Also, I strongly disagree with the cities being empty. Obviously there are less people than a recreation of LA, but the big cities are teeming with life. Overall the world is much more alive and reactive than GTA5.
Really? I didn't compare graphics of GTA 5 with this game. I have just stated that cities are emptier, and there is a reason for that. On every console in the cities frames goes below 30.
Sure, RDR 2 is technically more advanced then GTA 5 and artistically prettier, which is kinda logical.
In some other games cities are much more populated and alive, Novigrad for example. Also technically theres nothing new in RDR 2 which other games/engines don't have, even better or more advanced.

And you are pointing me to the article of a man who knows nothing about game creation. He just blabbers about things he doesn't understand.
Ancient76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2018, 05:51 PM   #81
Brainstew
The Nameless One

I'm not sure what you're angle is. Are you really trying to say that RDR2 isn't the most technically impressive game on consoles right now? The Witcher 3 ran much worse on PS4 than RDR2 does and RDR2 is the better looking game. Sure you could say there's nothing new in RDR2, but I'm not sure how that's relevant to the discussion. The fact is that RDR2 manages to look better than Uncharted 4 while having one of the largest open worlds in gaming history.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 06:25 PM   #82
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient76 View Post
Really? I didn't compare graphics of GTA 5 with this game. I have just stated that cities are emptier, and there is a reason for that. On every console in the cities frames goes below 30.
Sure, RDR 2 is technically more advanced then GTA 5 and artistically prettier, which is kinda logical.
In some other games cities are much more populated and alive, Novigrad for example. Also technically theres nothing new in RDR 2 which other games/engines don't have, even better or more advanced.
That's the thing - despite there being less physical NPCs, all of them are far more intricate and sophisticated in RDR2. The way they interact with each other is outstanding, far more complex than it was in GTA5 or Witcher3. The larger cities do get pretty busy anyway, there's many NPCs in the Saloon, tons of traffic in the streets, carriages, people walking, working, etc. The cities are not empty, and if anything feel far more active than they may appear.

Quote:
And you are pointing me to the article of a man who knows nothing about game creation. He just blabbers about things he doesn't understand.
I mean .. what do you really know about game creation anyway? To be frank, from your posts it seems like you haven't played RDR2 so you're blabbering about a game you don't play .. seems kinda equivalent.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2018, 07:27 PM   #83
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Ok we are in the wild west, Do people really expect LA traffic jams and whores in Bikinis?
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2018, 08:18 PM   #84
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

i'm not a fanboy of rockstar games. however imo rdr2 is the most impressive game to date on any platform. if you don't see the significance of this ip, then you just simple don't like the game or the developer.

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2018, 09:00 PM   #85
ElBerryKM13
Radeon Evergreen

ElBerryKM13 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyElBerryKM13 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Most impressive this year you mean?

I will gladly wait for a pc release. Played gta v on my ps3 running a shitty 20-30 fps. Would not do the same mistake again.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 10:19 PM   #86
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I enjoyed RDR1, it was funny and interesting, but I thought the aiming was kinda crap. It was snap aim, so you move closer, snap, move a bit more, snap. Mouse aiming would be the greatest thing ever for RDR1 and I assume the sequel would be similar.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2018, 11:47 PM   #87
KAC
That postcount though...

Hey guys, just in case you hadn't noticed earlier, there is no PC release for this game.
Old Oct 29, 2018, 12:21 AM   #88
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Hey guys, just in case you hadn't noticed earlier, there is no PC release for this game.

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2018, 06:56 AM   #89
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Red Dead Redemption 2 Companion App Includes Reference To Oculus VR

Red Dead Redemption 2’s companion app (for Android and iPhone) could be hinting at the game someday coming to VR.

Rockstar Games fan website ‘Rockstar Intel’ first reported that inside the files for the app are multiple parameters that indicate game could be coming to PC, including:

CommandIsPcVersion(void) 000000000166A12C
PARAM_companionAutoConnectIpPC 0000000002F985B8
SIGNIN_PC_APP_URL 0000000002A51F58

However, what is even more interesting is the following parameter:

PARAM_Oculus 0000000002F7FC10

This is the first direct evidence of VR work related to Red Dead Redemption 2. I looked inside the files for the Android app myself and independently verified the Oculus mention. While it’s far from proof or confirmation, it does indicate that Rockstar Games could be at least considering some form of RDR2 for VR. Of course, we can’t rule out the possibility this is just sample or template code that somehow got included by mistake, but we certainly hope it is evidence of proper VR support for the game’s eventual PC version.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of Rockstar’s only games to have full first person support – the game can be played from start to finish in this view, and we noted that it looks incredible in PlayStation VR’s cinematic mode, where you can play the game on a huge virtual cinema screen. Rockstar including first-person support could make a port to VR easier than with a strictly 3rd person game.

This parameter specifically refers to Oculus, not VR, but HTC’s Head of Vive Studios Joel Breton recently told us that Rockstar Games was “not done” with VR, which may suggest that if RDR2 does come to VR, HTC Vive users would not be left out. We were very impressed with Rockstar’s first VR game, LA Noire: The VR Case Files (which released on both Oculus Rift and HTC Vive), giving it an 8/10 review.

If Red Dead Redemption does come to VR, it could be just a few of the best missions like with LA Noire: The VR Case Files, but ideally it would be the entire game, like Bethesda did with Skyrim and Fallout 4. It is also important to note that Rockstar Games has not made any official statements on the topic – right now, these companion app files are our only hints.

https://uploadvr.com/red-dead-redemption-2-vr-oculus/

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2018, 07:09 AM   #90
globalist
Rage3D Veteran

globalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyglobalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

This has over-the-shoulder view? Pass.
globalist is offline   Reply With Quote