Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 28, 2017, 11:48 AM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
mynakedrat2
Bobcats gold weights

mynakedrat2 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymynakedrat2 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymynakedrat2 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Add this to your launch options to skip the intro crap (my game loads to menu in like 5 seconds) and enable steam overlay

+r_disableSteamOverlay 0 +com_skipBootSequence 1
or delete the file in the boot folder inside the bink folder. does the same
Old Oct 28, 2017, 01:16 PM   #122
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

when are they going to acknowledge the muddy face and arm textures?
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2017, 11:52 PM   #123
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

This game has the worst camera sway/headbob I have ever seen in a FPS, bar none.

What the hell were they thinking? The camera sways all over the place every single time you move the mouse. Horrible.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 29, 2017, 12:31 AM   #124
Apocalypsee
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Apocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
This game has the worst camera sway/headbob I have ever seen in a FPS, bar none.

What the hell were they thinking? The camera sways all over the place every single time you move the mouse. Horrible.
It's realistic

I agree with you, by far this is the worst camera sway, at the submarine the camera sway is worsen by the submarine wobbling. Very annoying to me to explore finding secrets. I don't like to blame but this is console-ism taking effect
If 3 fans left the station at 10:30am cooling at a temp of 63c and one fan was derailed by a stray sata cable on the track, how long would it take all 3 fans to get on Seyiji's last nerve?

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(c) Hey there muscly arms, why the long face?
(d) Must use fire.
Apocalypsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2017, 12:33 AM   #125
Flyordie
Lets roll...

Flyordie can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyFlyordie can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
when are they going to acknowledge the muddy face and arm textures?
The day you get your CPU overclock to 5.0Ghz. ITS OVER 5000!
Old Oct 29, 2017, 12:35 AM   #126
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypsee View Post
It's realistic

I agree with you, by far this is the worst camera sway, at the submarine the camera sway is worsen by the submarine wobbling. Very annoying to me to explore finding secrets. I don't like to blame but this is console-ism taking effect
I just realized it's nowhere near as bad when you're standing. When you're crouched, though... holy hell. It's especially nauseating when you're moving around at the same time. I almost had to stop playing earlier because it was making me queasy, and that's never happened to me while playing an FPS or any game for that matter.

This absolutely has to be patched/addressed. There are tons of complaints on the Steam forums as well. FFS, why didn't they give us an option to tone it down at the very least?
Old Oct 29, 2017, 01:16 AM   #127
Apocalypsee
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Apocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
I just realized it's nowhere near as bad when you're standing. When you're crouched, though... holy hell. It's especially nauseating when you're moving around at the same time. I almost had to stop playing earlier because it was making me queasy, and that's never happened to me while playing an FPS or any game for that matter.

This absolutely has to be patched/addressed. There are tons of complaints on the Steam forums as well. FFS, why didn't they give us an option to tone it down at the very least?
I crouch 90% of the time, I know what you mean

I quite surprised the bad reviews people give to this game, I thought people like it and only I found that it's quite bad. It gives so much hype, and I thought this will be my game of the year but...it have too much shortcomings to be one
If 3 fans left the station at 10:30am cooling at a temp of 63c and one fan was derailed by a stray sata cable on the track, how long would it take all 3 fans to get on Seyiji's last nerve?

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(d) Must use fire.
Old Oct 29, 2017, 08:25 AM   #128
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

The steam reviews are pretty bad, mostly due to stability issues. I can't pay $80 or $109 ( Game+Season Pass ) for a single player only game that takes 8 hours too finish.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2017, 08:30 AM   #129
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

What stability issues lol?
Also ever heard of cdkeys?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2017, 08:40 AM   #130
wazman
Resident Curmudgeon

wazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
What stability issues lol?
Also ever heard of cdkeys?
Not so much a stability issue, but the second time I loaded the game, it crashed, because it didn't know what monitor it was supposed to go to.

I'm totally serious here. I had to update my drivers and then go into the game options and tell it to go to my 27" monitor and not my little 22" one sitting next to it. Now that's a stupid bug to be having in 2017. 1997? Sure. Not many people could have dual monitors then. 2007? OK, maybe. But 2017? Come on.

Edit: and after the fiasco I went through trying to get Doom from cdkeys, I will never even navigate to that site again, let alone buy something from there.

RIP, Hannibal. RIP, Shadow. RIP, Mitchell. RIP, Annie. RIP, Jones.
wazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2017, 08:45 AM   #131
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Never had a problem with any key sites. Yes most of the reviews are because they can't get the game to run. Which is bs because steam reviews are bs to begin with.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Oct 29, 2017, 09:16 AM   #132
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Checked the trailer myself, it's true.
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2017, 09:28 AM   #133
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Jebus.

I can agree that white-ass stands out though, I mean, does anyone even say that?
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2017, 09:31 AM   #134
Evileh

and...... don't care

That doesn't bother me. i'm raunchy as they come. It's called not being pc. As my best friend would say.. "that's all kinds of wrong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Jebus.

I can agree that white-ass stands out though, I mean, does anyone even say that?
probably said it a few times lol
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Oct 29, 2017, 09:32 AM   #135
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I think you are required by the e-laws to care, the image had both bold AND red text.

Old Oct 29, 2017, 09:34 AM   #136
Evileh

Quote:
I think you are required by the e-laws to care, the image had both bold AND red text.

ohhhhhhhhh they can go suck my white-ass ****** cock
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Oct 29, 2017, 09:35 AM   #137
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Quote:
and...... don't care

That doesn't bother me. i'm raunchy as they come. It's called not being pc. As my best friend would say.. "that's all kinds of wrong"

probably said it a few times lol
The difference is it's cool to slander whites now, but if you say anything against anyone else its very not PC and youll get fired and whatnot.
Old Oct 29, 2017, 09:37 AM   #138
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerick View Post
The difference is it's cool to slander whites now, but if you say anything against anyone else its very not PC and youll get fired and whatnot.
Ohhhhhhhhh yeah people have their panties all up in a bunch and can't take sarcasm very well.

I guess the millennials are too "triggered" anymore.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Oct 29, 2017, 09:40 AM   #139
clerick
tfw

Quote:
Ohhhhhhhhh yeah people have their panties all up in a bunch and can't take sarcasm very well.

I guess the millennials are too "triggered" anymore.
I'm fine with it going both ways if its all fun and games, but considering how things have become it's no longer equalized.
Old Oct 29, 2017, 09:41 AM   #140
Evileh

Quote:
I'm fine with it going both ways if its all fun and games, but considering how things have become it's no longer equalized.
I agree. I hate society today
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Oct 29, 2017, 09:52 AM   #141
Apocalypsee
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Finished the main story, clocked just under 13 hours. I don't feel like finishing the sidequest. Main storyline is quite meh, it's all over the place literally. I smell DLC coming up, from how abysmal the ending is.

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(d) Must use fire.
Old Oct 29, 2017, 09:58 AM   #142
Evileh

how did the 980 ti work for you?
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Oct 29, 2017, 10:07 AM   #143
Apocalypsee
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
how did the 980 ti work for you?
Runs great, I run it Vsync at 75Hz using Uber setting. Using the highest Mein Leben setting also runs fine but on one area it drops to 30-50fps and made it stutter so I lower the setting, it maxed 6GB VRAM at this setting. Honestly I didn't notice any differences between settings, even down to high which it runs by default.

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(d) Must use fire.
Old Oct 29, 2017, 10:08 AM   #144
clerick
tfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypsee View Post
Finished the main story, clocked just under 13 hours. I don't feel like finishing the sidequest. Main storyline is quite meh, it's all over the place literally. I smell DLC coming up, from how abysmal the ending is.
Yea that seriously was an immense ass pull including the sliding preggo tits .
Old Oct 29, 2017, 10:35 AM   #145
Apocalypsee
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
Yea that seriously was an immense ass pull including the sliding preggo tits .
No sh**, when that came up I just say it out loud WHATTHEF***. Whose idea was that? Who in the right mind thinking 'That would be sweet thing to put near the end' That submarine sex scene also unwanted for, if I want porn I watch porn FFS, this is the same problem as the TNO

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(d) Must use fire.
Old Oct 29, 2017, 10:49 AM   #146
Mangler
PC

Started playing this, have to say that the feedback you get from taking damage is as bad as it was in TNO.

Figured that they would have tweaked that for the sequel, but I guess not.
Old Oct 29, 2017, 11:34 AM   #147
Evileh

Quote:
Started playing this, have to say that the feedback you get from taking damage is as bad as it was in TNO.

Figured that they would have tweaked that for the sequel, but I guess not.
Agreed don't know when i'm getting hit
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Oct 29, 2017, 11:42 AM   #148
Treeckcold57
Good ol' ATI

Treeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird sings

I really want to play this since I can't play Wolfenstein: The New Order that had been very buggy game. It should working great on my rig just like Doom w/ Vulkan. I can't get this because of price. I have to wait for its go down a bit.

AMD Phenom II X2 555 @ stock clock
Xigamtek Knight cooler
ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1333 (4x4GB)
Intel 530 240GB SSD
XFX ATI Radeon 4870 1GB
Antec Truepower 750W
NZXT Source 210
Windows 7 x64

AMD FX-8350 @ stock clock
Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD5 R5
G.Skill Sniper 16GB (8x2) DDR3 1866
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro 7 rev. 2
Gigabyte Windforce 7950 3GB Ghz Edition
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD
EVGA SuperNova 650W
NZXT Source 210 w/ two Noctua F-12 fans
Ubuntu MATE 64-bit
Intel i5 3570K @ stock clock | G.Skill 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3 1866 | Silicon Power 60GB SSD | Win 10 Pro x64 | NZXT Source 210
Treeckcold57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2017, 12:09 PM   #149
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

Game devs are so edgy.
Old Oct 29, 2017, 12:27 PM   #150
clerick
tfw

Basically gameplay is fun, sorta like the new DOOM was (i stil prefer the new doom to this though).

Story outside of some cool set pieces is just abysmal garbage and the characters/writing are horrible ****. They ruined BJ family/backstory as well.