Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old May 7, 2013, 11:57 PM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I think they are packing too much dope in this one. Please fix combat though. Hated it in Witcher 2
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2013, 09:32 AM   #122
Ancient76
Rage3D Veteran

Ancient76 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAncient76 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Magazine scans:

Ancient76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2013, 09:34 AM   #123
Jimby
Captain Manches

Jimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Looking good.
Jimby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 7, 2013, 09:39 AM   #124
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2013, 09:59 AM   #125
Ancient76
Rage3D Veteran

Ancient76 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAncient76 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimby View Post
Looking great.
Fixed

Btw:

-There will be no overt tutorial instead mechanics will gradually be introduced.
-Combat system now has dodge in order to be closer to the pirouettes found in the books.
-Geralt can choose to execute or spare bandits, though he can loot them either way.
-They are targeting 30fps on console.
-Geralt will change his stance according to the task he is faced with e.g. wary if surrounded by a pack of monsters.
-They added Witcher sense similar to Batman’s Detective mode so you can see weak points on monsters like The Fiend’s lungs, or outside of battle to re create events like tracking a murderer.
-Main storyline is 40-50hrs, and another 40-50 in the open world.
-No “Fedex Quests.”
-Choice and consequence will ripple across the world.
-Don’t want to build a sandbox experience, storytelling is still the main goal.
-Some locations: Skellige: Nordic-style archipelago, Slavic-like No Mans Land and city of Novigrad.
-Geralt can jump. In-house motion capturing, though the horse was done somewhere else.
Ancient76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2013, 12:34 PM   #126
Douglaster
X360 - PC

Douglaster is still being judged by the masses

Must resist hype.
Douglaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2013, 01:07 PM   #127
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglaster View Post
Must resist hype.
Why? Witcher one was everyone it was said to be, by everyone who said anything about it. Witcher 2 was the same. Why would we think this will all of a sudden be disappointing?
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2013, 02:09 PM   #128
Taturana
Rage3D Veteran

Taturana once held a door open for a complete strangerTaturana once held a door open for a complete strangerTaturana once held a door open for a complete stranger

It's the trilogy curse of course.
Taturana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2013, 02:55 PM   #129
Douglaster
X360 - PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
Why? Witcher one was everyone it was said to be, by everyone who said anything about it. Witcher 2 was the same. Why would we think this will all of a sudden be disappointing?
Not in that sense, must resist it because i want it now !
Old Jun 7, 2013, 03:11 PM   #130
Ciera
Bueno

Ciera is still being judged by the masses

The screenshots look insane. Open world is absolutely what this series needed, hopefully Projekt Red can pull it off without cutting too many corners.
Ciera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2013, 03:39 PM   #131
badboy
Merc with a mouth

badboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird sings

need... to... stop... fapping... getting... sore

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
- True Blood
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2013, 11:05 PM   #132
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglaster View Post
Not in that sense, must resist it because i want it now !
Haha, yeah, i'm with you on that!
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2013, 11:17 PM   #133
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

This game is going to be legendary. I absolutely, cannot, wait for this one.
Old Jun 8, 2013, 12:25 AM   #134
methimpikehoses
transmigrator

methimpikehoses is still being judged by the masses

teh witcher is teh best
Old Jun 8, 2013, 01:58 AM   #135
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

This will be the game that makes me upgrade my rig. Or BF4 too..
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2013, 12:39 PM   #136
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

They sold out, TW3 is now a xbox one exclusive, they just announced it at the ms e3 conference.

jk
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2013, 12:41 PM   #137
Ego
I can't take this

Ego can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyEgo can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

FINALLY, something next gen.

Incredible looking.
Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2013, 12:50 PM   #138
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
They sold out, TW3 is now a xbox one exclusive, they just announced it at the ms e3 conference.

jk

/reported enjoy your forum ban

The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2013, 01:18 PM   #139
Douglaster
X360 - PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post

jk
I fallen for it for 2 or 3 seconds
Old Jun 10, 2013, 01:38 PM   #140
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Link fixed below

Last edited by Arioch : Jun 10, 2013 at 01:46 PM.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2013, 01:44 PM   #141
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arioch View Post
Oh my...

Fixed your link.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2013, 01:57 PM   #142
Aenneas
Radeon R100

Aenneas is still being judged by the masses

Also check out http://thewitcher.com/killingmonsters/

(longtime forum reader, thought E3 is good time to register and start posting )
Aenneas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2013, 02:13 PM   #143
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Oh wow - that's worthy...
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2013, 02:27 PM   #144
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

holy **** that looks amazing.
Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2013, 04:02 PM   #145
Danny Nissan
high quality troll

Danny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDanny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

The scene when he walks in that big city.. just amazing. Cant wait
ASUS PG279Q | ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC 2025MHz/12.2GHz | Intel i7 3770K 4.7GHz [Noctua NH-U12P SE2] | 2x8GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400 10-12-12-31-1T | Fractal Design R4 | Be Quiet! Straight Power CM E9 580W | ASUS Maximus V Gene | SteelSeries Rival 310 | Qpad MK-50 | Sennheiser HD-555 | SupremeFX III | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + 840 Evo 250GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | Windows 10 Professional

iPhone 8 Plus
Danny Nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2013, 05:50 PM   #146
Seek & Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Seek & Destroy is still being judged by the masses

I'm honestly worried my rig will struggle with it.

Seek & Destroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2013, 06:29 PM   #147
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek & Destroy View Post
I'm honestly worried my rig will struggle with it.

Hopefully it is one of those games that will utilize all cores in a CPU, and utilize Crossfire/SLI to the fullest.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2013, 06:47 PM   #148
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

holy **** mermaid action comin up guys.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2013, 07:44 PM   #149
Brainstew
The Nameless One

Brainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBrainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Geralt + Beard = Instant GOTY
Old Jun 10, 2013, 09:32 PM   #150
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

My jaw was on the floor the entire time.