Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 31, 2011, 06:24 PM   #4111
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexion View Post
I'm asking again as I didn't get an answer last time, anyone checked if the "Keep game installers" feature is working for them ?
I have it checked, but when I go to the Origin downloads folder it's empty, except for a couple tiny files.
I checked into this when backing up Crysis 2 and Bulletstorm: Most of the games are like Steam in that they simply download into the game directory and don't download as installers and then install, so it's not unusual to see your installer folder empty. If you want to backup the game, simply copy it out of its install folder.
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2011, 07:06 PM   #4112
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
I checked into this when backing up Crysis 2 and Bulletstorm: Most of the games are like Steam in that they simply download into the game directory and don't download as installers and then install, so it's not unusual to see your installer folder empty. If you want to backup the game, simply copy it out of its install folder.
But won't most games have registry settings, files/folders stored elsewhere (such as 'my documents') etc ? Thanks for the info though, I guess copy/pasting the BF3 folder will have to do as a backup.
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI GTX980Ti 6GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2011, 07:18 PM   #4113
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
But won't most games have registry settings, files/folders stored elsewhere (such as 'my documents') etc ? Thanks for the info though, I guess copy/pasting the BF3 folder will have to do as a backup.
That's just what the Origin forum told me a while back, so who knows how accurate. Still, I've copied Steam games around and they work. You could always backup any keys if you're that worried, but for some reason I doubt they are required. They may even get placed by the exe on first run.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 31, 2011, 07:24 PM   #4114
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Ive done this. Just copy the game folder if you want to back it up. What happens when you bring the backup into a new install or different computer all together, origin will recognize this and reinstall what needs to be installed.

I know this because I did it yesterday. Downloaded BF3 on my GFs computer and then just brought the game install folder to my computer and it reinstalled it from there.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2011, 08:27 PM   #4115
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Anyone wanna add me my name online is Alientank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2011, 08:49 PM   #4116
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Is there anyone online still selling Limited Edition Keys for a cheap price? Or boxed maybe?

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2011, 09:48 PM   #4117
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Sometimes I can't help but be amazed at just how bad some players are at this game. Does anyone else notice how few players seem to pay any attention at all to the mini-map down below, flank routes that are wide open, and how they're attacking in relation to the points being taken by the enemy team and that your team owns? It just really bugs me. I hate seeing a guy light up on the mini-map for several seconds, but I'm the only one who pursues and combats him. It also sucks when the entire team takes the same route (like across one of the bridges in Seine) and ends up getting WTFPWNd by the meat grinder they walk into. And finally, nothing pisses me off more than having someone with a van or jeep who drives right into the middle of enemy territory, then either gets both of you killed as you're trying to gun or hops out, leaving you stranded and basically dead unless you realize what happened just in time, hop into the driver's seat, then take off! There can be some really stupid, oblivious players in this game. And did I mention how incredibly frustrating it is to have a Recon drone clearly marked on both the radar and spotted on-screen, but you're the only guy even making an effort to knock the sumbitch out of the air!? Argh! Open your eyes, people! Pay attention to what's happening around you, look at the mini-map at least every once in a while, and consider your options rather than taking the same paths every single time!

/Rant
Old Oct 31, 2011, 10:33 PM   #4118
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
It has, tap q on a friendly medic/support class.
so the commo rose is context sensitive depending on which player you look at when you bring it up? that's not too bad i guess. just have to hope that the person actually hears what you are saying and understands enough to drop down the ammo pack or medkit.

Quote:

I don't have enough points in support, but are there other gadgets that replace the ammo, or will every support always have them?
nothing will replace ammo. the only interchangeable items for support are c4, claymores and mortar.
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2011, 10:33 PM   #4119
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

The only players that annoy me are those that don't spot enemies or those that don't shoot spotted enemies.

Also what happens when you spot an enemy and he goes out of your view but stays in another teammates view? Does he disappear off the 3D spotting for your teammate?

With the commo rose I think they really wanted to keep the spam out of the chat. Unfortunately it means you have to look directly at a damn medic or support guy to ask them for stuff and 8/10 people don't even seem to hear it. Maybe they need some local chat type deal so if you call "Need a medic" People within a hundred metres can see your chat response as well as a flashing gui.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2011, 10:53 PM   #4120
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Do they even know they have ammo packs?
I know in BC2 the constant stream of vocal chatter in the game can make you not notice the real comments of the Q context button.

Quote:
I don't have enough points in support, but are there other gadgets that replace the ammo, or will every support always have them?
I know there is something else, but i think the mentality will be they wont stay alive long enough to carry the box so they will take somethign else

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
Sometimes I can't help but be amazed at just how bad some players are at this game. Does anyone else notice how few players seem to pay any attention at all to the mini-map ... Rant
Trust me, wait for and find the right servers. The good people all get sick of the same **** and will find each other, while the idiots will leave after getting their asses handed to them. I had a few servers i ran through in BC2 that were constant great matches/
Old Oct 31, 2011, 10:54 PM   #4121
Uber_Tiny

Uber_Tiny is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Sometimes I can't help but be amazed at just how bad some players are at this game. Does anyone else notice how few players seem to pay any attention at all to the mini-map down below, flank routes that are wide open, and how they're attacking in relation to the points being taken by the enemy team and that your team owns? It just really bugs me. I hate seeing a guy light up on the mini-map for several seconds, but I'm the only one who pursues and combats him. It also sucks when the entire team takes the same route (like across one of the bridges in Seine) and ends up getting WTFPWNd by the meat grinder they walk into. And finally, nothing pisses me off more than having someone with a van or jeep who drives right into the middle of enemy territory, then either gets both of you killed as you're trying to gun or hops out, leaving you stranded and basically dead unless you realize what happened just in time, hop into the driver's seat, then take off! There can be some really stupid, oblivious players in this game. And did I mention how incredibly frustrating it is to have a Recon drone clearly marked on both the radar and spotted on-screen, but you're the only guy even making an effort to knock the sumbitch out of the air!? Argh! Open your eyes, people! Pay attention to what's happening around you, look at the mini-map at least every once in a while, and consider your options rather than taking the same paths every single time!

/Rant
I feel your pain...
Uber_Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2011, 11:02 PM   #4122
Qb2k5
Alienware Certified

Qb2k5 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:

/Rant
These are some of the reasons I stopped online gaming especially in PvP games a while ago.
Qb2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2011, 11:13 PM   #4123
Roxen
Drunk sexy prick

Roxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
snip
Jesus Christ man. O.o You might fit in better with the hardcore BF2 Project reality dudes. Guys who play that have their **** together.
Old Oct 31, 2011, 11:16 PM   #4124
RicH(SAD)
Radeon Northern Islands

RicH(SAD) once held a door open for a complete strangerRicH(SAD) once held a door open for a complete strangerRicH(SAD) once held a door open for a complete strangerRicH(SAD) once held a door open for a complete stranger

I still love playing FPS games online, but I find it harder and harder every year. As much as I like BC2 and BF3, I don't think I have raged as much in any games ever. The way the game forces you to rely on your teammates and constantly throws annoying bullshit at you (Mortar, Bloom/blur everywhere, insane lens flares/contrast, etc) is just the perfect recipe for frustration when things don't go well.
RicH(SAD) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2011, 11:44 PM   #4125
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Well I'm starting to level up my support guy a bit and it's a very close second favourite to my engineer... it's amazing to see people flock to me when I throw out a sack of ammo, or how happy I am to toss some out at people knowing it's helping them hold onto a point better (especially engineers).

And to top things off, I'm FINALLY getting the hang of C4... after thoroughly humiliating myself several times by confusing the drop and trigger buttons (which turns me into a bloody mess), I redeemed myself today by laying out some C4 on a flag, and blasting a guy and his partner trying to cap our point with a hovering chopper
Old Oct 31, 2011, 11:56 PM   #4126
MNB4800
Radeon Sea Islands

MNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by {0}Salamander{0} View Post
30 and 20 fps? No no no. I couldn't stand that, I am kind of hitting the 50's and 60's with my setup.
I think the game performs a notch better than consoles with my settings so I am happy with that. I know nothing can beat 60 FPS, but the eye candy in BF3 really compensates it even if there is little difference between high and ultra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVanks View Post
That's it really. They just need to balance out the SCAR-H and G36C, I find those guns a bit ridiculous, they make Engineer class an anti-tank assault class.
I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
there is one more thing they need to fix, right now it seems that chainlink fences block all bullets.
I actually attached a C4 to it and even threw a grenade at it to no effect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by night View Post
I still want to play the girl from Mirror's Edge in this game.
Stop it already! Now everytime I jump over an obstacle I remember skyscrapers, rooftops and ofcourse Mirror's Edge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ego View Post
WTF

Yeah saw it. Whats the deal with that?

Quote:

/Rant
Isn't that behavior EXACTLY the same as the AIs in most modern shooters?

Quote:
Well I'm starting to level up my support guy a bit and it's a very close second favourite to my engineer... it's amazing to see people flock to me when I throw out a sack of ammo, or how happy I am to toss some out at people knowing it's helping them hold onto a point better (especially engineers).

And to top things off, I'm FINALLY getting the hang of C4... after thoroughly humiliating myself several times by confusing the drop and trigger buttons (which turns me into a bloody mess), I redeemed myself today by laying out some C4 on a flag, and blasting a guy and his partner trying to cap our point with a hovering chopper
Yeah, whenever I see a tank, I just tunnelvision and run towards it for some C4 action. Also, enjoy putting C4 in M-Com areas in Rush
Steam ID: Vayne4800, Origin: Vayne4800, Battletag: Vayne#2528
MNB4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2011, 12:28 AM   #4127
NEODARK
Radeon Sea Islands

NEODARK is still being judged by the masses

Just applied for the platoon. N30DARK. Cya online sometime
Old Nov 1, 2011, 12:38 AM   #4128
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I'd swear my only in game crashes happen when there is a loud continuous noise playing
Old Nov 1, 2011, 12:44 AM   #4129
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNB4800 View Post
Stop it already! Now everytime I jump over an obstacle I remember skyscrapers, rooftops and ofcourse Mirror's Edge!

But you know it would be bad ass... Battlefield + Grand Theft Auto + Mirror's Edge
Old Nov 1, 2011, 05:25 AM   #4130
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

lol I do the jeep thing quite a bit. Love it for insta kills since my aim due to pings is pretty much worthless (unlike CoD games ).

Also jeeps help capture points easily, since you can block off the idiots who are defending a location, also run them over, jump out of jeep to take pot shots and jump back in while the idiots realize that the jeep's armor is now protecting the dude who just shot them in the ass etc.

Jeep = King. Better than tank too since you can run over RPG ****s as well whereas a tank takes quite a lot of time to do the same.

Also launching rockets / RPGs or nade spammin' tunnels is boss
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2011, 06:56 AM   #4131
Mickey Padge
Radeon R700

Mickey Padge is still being judged by the masses

OK, aside from having to load the origin program then launch the game from my web browser ( what the hell? ) , is there any way to remove the dirty screen effect? At the moment a bit of a deal breaker for me that I am playing as a character with defective eyes? I don't think he's even wearing goggles!

Worse is that I cannot seem to re-bind my keys?

Any ideas?

Last edited by Mickey Padge : Nov 1, 2011 at 08:22 AM.
Mickey Padge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2011, 08:09 AM   #4132
RicH(SAD)
Radeon Northern Islands

RicH(SAD) once held a door open for a complete strangerRicH(SAD) once held a door open for a complete strangerRicH(SAD) once held a door open for a complete strangerRicH(SAD) once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey Padge View Post
OK, aside from having to load the origin program then launch the game from my web browser ( what the hell? ) , is there any way to remove the dirty screen effect? At the moment a bit of a deal beaker for me that I am playing as a character with defective eyes? I don't think he's even wearing goggles!
Apparently not being able to see anything is realistic so you're probably out of luck unless DICE listens to the community and turns down the crap a bit. Your best bet right now is to unlock the INVR for every weapon and enjoy the game in all it's green and orange glory.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 08:30 AM   #4133
VVanks
Gentlemen Please...

VVanks is still being judged by the masses

Quote:

/Rant
People are just bad at this game because most of them are COD players or Counter strike noobs who pretty much inch their way or camp their way to the objective point.

Usually my squad of 4 friends on skype will wipe the entire server clean round after round with us 4 at the top but if I'm playing alone, it's incredibly hard to get anything done. I usually get top 3 when I'm alone but most of the time lose the game basically because I'm the only one planting / capping the points.

Most of the time, I feel like the entire company is commanded by a guy like Norman Dike

While our squad is made up of Sergeant Spears

Last edited by VVanks : Nov 1, 2011 at 08:33 AM.
VVanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2011, 09:13 AM   #4134
Sherv
Radeon R600

Sherv is still being judged by the masses

Game runs like a dream in SP but getting the crazy stuttering in MP!? Frame rate runs normal then suddenly drops to 4fps then jumps back up constantly making it unplayable!! Grrrrrr. Latest drivers make no difference and turned down textures from ultra to high made no effect.
Asus Maximus VI Hero
AMD Radeon Sapphire Tri-X Crossfire R290x
Samsung 840 evo 500GB & 250GB
Sherv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2011, 09:52 AM   #4135
RicH(SAD)
Radeon Northern Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherv View Post
Game runs like a dream in SP but getting the crazy stuttering in MP!? Frame rate runs normal then suddenly drops to 4fps then jumps back up constantly making it unplayable!! Grrrrrr. Latest drivers make no difference and turned down textures from ultra to high made no effect.
You're probably out of VRAM.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 10:05 AM   #4136
mabran
Wrigley Field Is A Pit

mabran is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVanks View Post
People are just bad at this game because most of them are COD players or Counter strike noobs who pretty much inch their way or camp their way to the objective point.

Usually my squad of 4 friends on skype will wipe the entire server clean round after round with us 4 at the top but if I'm playing alone, it's incredibly hard to get anything done. I usually get top 3 when I'm alone but most of the time lose the game basically because I'm the only one planting / capping the points.
They are all different games but the one constant in any of them is to be any good in any of them is to have a group of people you play with that understand tactics and not their personal stats being the most important thing.

Any FPS you play there is very little "Team" . Most people go about it alone concerned only about their kills or stats and screw everyone else on the team.

As far as BF3 is concerned, I am disappointed in general and I prefer the CoD play style and as for campers, they are worlds worse in BF3 than and CoD game I have played.

Then again I have a group of people I play CoD with that have played for years together and understand "Team" . Maybe my BF3 impression would be better if I had a group of people worth a damn that actually knows how to play.

system spec: HYPER-V
Phenom II 1090T , 8GB X4 Crucial 1666, Samsung SATA Dual Layer Burner, 5x 1TB Samsung HE103UJ SATA HD's, Windows Server 2008 R2
mabran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2011, 10:23 AM   #4137
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabran View Post
Any FPS you play there is very little "Team" . Most people go about it alone concerned only about their kills or stats and screw everyone else on the team.
Did you try the Rage3D server? Good teamwork there.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2011, 11:27 AM   #4138
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

Battlefield 3 lead platform 'switched to consoles' mid-development

Battlefield 3's lead development platform "switched" to consoles in mid-production, DICE GM Karl-Magnus Troedsson has confirmed.

The DICE boss shared the news in the latest issue of PSM3, where he revealed that despite Battlefield 3 looking very much like a shooter designed for advanced PC hardware, the latter stages of Battlefield 3's construction lead on PS3 and Xbox 360 in order to meet release on time.

"We said originally that the PC was the lead SKU of the game, but in mid-production we switched to console as lead platform to make sure we could get all the versions done for release," Troedsson confirmed.

EA previously said it lead development on PC because that audience "has been the one complaining."

this is great . there's more at the link too.
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2011, 11:33 AM   #4139
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
Battlefield 3 lead platform 'switched to consoles' mid-development

Battlefield 3's lead development platform "switched" to consoles in mid-production, DICE GM Karl-Magnus Troedsson has confirmed.

The DICE boss shared the news in the latest issue of PSM3, where he revealed that despite Battlefield 3 looking very much like a shooter designed for advanced PC hardware, the latter stages of Battlefield 3's construction lead on PS3 and Xbox 360 in order to meet release on time.

"We said originally that the PC was the lead SKU of the game, but in mid-production we switched to console as lead platform to make sure we could get all the versions done for release," Troedsson confirmed.

EA previously said it lead development on PC because that audience "has been the one complaining."

this is great . there's more at the link too.
OH MY GOD, I'm now boycotting bf3.

MW3 FTW!
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2011, 11:34 AM   #4140
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNB4800 View Post
Yeah, whenever I see a tank, I just tunnelvision and run towards it for some C4 action. Also, enjoy putting C4 in M-Com areas in Rush
I wish you could THROW the C4 because it seems like I never get close enough to the tank to manage this.

My experience is usually stack up by a flag or MCOM station, see a tank coming and think "awww crap I wish I was an eng.... WAIT, I have C4!!!" Then I sprint over to some cover near ish the tank's incoming path. Try to move around the side. Get gunned down by someone else near the tank. Cry for 3 seconds while I wait to respawn.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote