Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 21, 2021, 10:33 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
If his butt hurts the ragers must have been going hard.
maybe chuck tried something he saw recently with him and they had no safety word

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You're only given a little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it" *Robin Williams*

Silent-Runner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2021, 10:34 AM   #32
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
If his butt hurts the ragers must have been going hard.
Only way we do it!

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2021, 10:34 AM   #33
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
maybe chuck tried something he saw recently with him and they had no safety word
He did but he picked "faster" so.....

yoz
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 24, 2021, 10:47 PM   #34
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Was a chair bought?
Old Jan 24, 2021, 11:23 PM   #35
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Not yet. I was trying to order but couldn’t remember my IKEA password and forgot password wasn’t sending me an email. Will try again today.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2021, 06:53 PM   #36
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Not yet. I was trying to order but couldn’t remember my IKEA password and forgot password wasn’t sending me an email. Will try again today.
This prevents you from telling what kind?
Old Jan 26, 2021, 09:57 AM   #37
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

so does your butt still hurt?
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2021, 10:29 AM   #38
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
so does your butt still hurt?
So many reasons.....

yoz
Old Jan 26, 2021, 10:43 AM   #39
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Gays I haven’t had time to order a chair yet. I will tell you what kind when I end up ordering something. As for my butt, it does hurt when I sit on the chair I posted for long hours. However, when I take breaks and walk around my butt feels A OK. Thank you for your consideration about my butt. You can now obsess over something else you mofo gays!
Old Jan 26, 2021, 10:46 AM   #40
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

"You're only given a little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it" *Robin Williams*

Old Jan 26, 2021, 11:05 AM   #41
acroig
Master Troll

On second thought, no thanks.

yoz
Old Jan 26, 2021, 11:26 AM   #42
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

He has time to order/research computer parts but doesnt have time to fix his hurting butt....

We know where his priorities are
or maybe he just likes it the way things are right now....
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
Old Jan 26, 2021, 01:00 PM   #43
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Is KAC still butthurt?
Old Jan 26, 2021, 01:01 PM   #44
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Is KAC still butthurt?
Redundant question is redundant.

yoz
Old Jan 27, 2021, 03:30 AM   #45
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Is KAC still butthurt?
nah, he's KACitated

Old Jan 28, 2021, 01:59 AM   #46
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Have you found relief for your butt yet?

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2021, 02:46 AM   #47
bill dennison
Banned

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2021, 03:37 AM   #48
KAC

I plan to order it over the weekend. Just haven’t found time.
Old Jan 29, 2021, 08:19 AM   #49
KAC

Ordered the chair. Ended up ordering this.
https://www.ikea.com/ae/en/p/flintan...lack-20336841/
Old Jan 29, 2021, 09:12 AM   #50
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

lol your current one looks more comfortable to me.

This is the one that I have:
https://www.costco.com/bayside-furni...100522611.html

I can't recommend for/against it except the mesh seat helps with heat. It's not really comfortable, but this is coming from a guy that used a padded folding chair as a computer chair for almost a decade.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2021, 09:16 AM   #51
KAC

My current one is terrible. This one I already have for 2+ years upstairs as computer chair. The mesh does help as it gets very hot here in summers.

It should be fine. Can’t get lower profile/space saving then this with a full back.
Old Jan 29, 2021, 10:59 AM   #52
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
lol your current one looks more comfortable to me.

This is the one that I have:
https://www.costco.com/bayside-furni...100522611.html

I can't recommend for/against it except the mesh seat helps with heat. It's not really comfortable, but this is coming from a guy that used a padded folding chair as a computer chair for almost a decade.
His butt must be so compromised that he can't tell what is comfortable/uncomfortable/penetrating anymore.
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
Old Jan 29, 2021, 02:49 PM   #53
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
His butt must be so compromised that he can't tell what is comfortable/uncomfortable/penetrating anymore.

yoz
Old Jan 29, 2021, 03:19 PM   #54
Jkmetal23
The NFL sucks

Jkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Buy whatever chair you want, just saying that buying without first trying is just asking for more pains in the arse later. Literally, apparently.
Jkmetal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2021, 03:41 PM   #55
KAC

The one I purchased is the one I have experience with in the past.
Old Feb 3, 2021, 02:50 PM   #56
Jkmetal23
The NFL sucks

Jkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
The one I purchased is the one I have experience with in the past.

Nice. Happy ass happy life I always say.
Jkmetal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2021, 02:18 AM   #57
KAC

Made the chair today. Yes. Yes. Yes.