Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 16, 2019, 05:37 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Default VR game and hardware black Friday deals

For any that want to get in to gaming in true 3D.

Updating sales list

I don't think the 2 heavy hitters (Reverb and Index) will go on sale at all.
Temp list:
Code:
Oculus Rift S w/ 2 Touch Controllers for $350 from Lenovo (usually $399)
PlayStation VR Bundle with 5 Games for $199 from Target (usually $299+)

PSVR Headset
    PS4 Camera
    Resident Evil VII
    Astro Bot
    Everybody’s Golf VR
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
    PlayStation VR Worlds

Samsung Odyssey+ HMD w/ 2 Controllers for $229 from B&H Photo, Newegg, Amazon (usually $299+)
Pimax 5K XR OLED Headset Only for $769 from Amazon (usually $1,189+)
HP Reverb on sale for $500 (reg $600)!

Last edited by Destroy : Nov 27, 2019 at 01:21 PM.
Destroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2019, 08:38 PM   #2
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Even the O+ really isn't on much of a sale. You could get it for around $300 this time last year as I recall.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2019, 01:07 PM   #3
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

So what is the consensus on the best VR headset for PC gaming these days? Valve Index? Oculus Rift S? Something else?
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 21, 2019, 07:32 PM   #4
Nagorak

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I'd say best is between Vive Pro and Valve Index.

Vive Pro has better blacks and more vibrant colors due to OLED panels, but slightly worse Screen Door Effect. It also has a wireless adapter option, which in my opinion is a big improvement over having to deal with a wire.

The Valve Index is basically considered a minor improvement in all other ways. I haven't used it myself though, since I'm not willing to forego wireless, so that's only what I've heard. The Knuckles are arguably better than the Vive Wands, but you can use them with either headset anyway. If you're planning on playing wired, I guess the Index is the way to go.

Oculus Rift S excels in price/performance and simple convenience due to the inside out tracking (no need to mount any base stations). Basically if you don't want to spend around $1000, the Rift S offers a good alternative for close to 1/3rd the price (on Lenovo's sale). Once again there's no wireless adapter (it's actually kind of pathetic at this point that HTC are the only ones who have offered a wireless option; TPCast seems to have bit the dust so it doesn't look like a third party adapter is on the way either).
Old Nov 21, 2019, 07:44 PM   #5
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
So what is the consensus on the best VR headset for PC gaming these days? Valve Index? Oculus Rift S? Something else?
Unfortunately, there is no clear winner. Everything has a compromise or 3 vs the others.

Put a gun to my head and I'd pick the Index but $$$$ ouch!! Best bang for the $$$ is Rift S imo; it's the master of none but does all well.

I bought a HP Reverb and like it a lot. I wanted clarity (flight sim gauge reading) over everything else and it delivers in spades. I've had zero issues with the controllers or inside out tracking. You just need to remember to keep the controllers not too far out of the inside out cameras FOV area is all.
Old Nov 21, 2019, 08:11 PM   #6
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Index is most expensive, has the most setup effort, and is most likely to end up permanently in your closet... otherwise it's the best.

Honestly if I was buying a headset just for PC gaming, I'd just go with the Rift S. It's cheap, good, & easy to set up.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2019, 11:32 AM   #7
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I still have my old Rift and still enjoy it. But someday I would like higher res.
I keep thinking I will upgrade, but for the money, but there is nothing that is worth the money that would be enough of an upgrade. Yet. (I have the 3rd tracker for full room 360 upgrade tracking) My game room is not "big".

Last edited by Athena : Nov 22, 2019 at 12:13 PM. Reason: spelling
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2019, 05:06 PM   #8
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I'm not buying a VR set before March 2020, that's for sure. Wait and see if HL:Alyx is awesome or not according to reviews, then use the gravity gun on the piggy bank and see what comes out.
Old Nov 22, 2019, 11:21 PM   #9
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

See what you're missing without VR, important things like this.
Old Nov 23, 2019, 11:06 PM   #10
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Samsung is now $229 at Newegg, Amazon and b&h photo
Old Nov 24, 2019, 12:51 AM   #11
Nagorak

That's a pretty good price for the O+!
Old Nov 24, 2019, 10:31 AM   #12
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pimax 5k XR down to $769 now.
Old Nov 25, 2019, 08:25 AM   #13
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird sings

Don't forget the Samsung Odyssey. It uses the exact same screen as the Vive Pro and is compatible with all Steam VR and WMR games, even those advertised as Vive or Oculus specific.

It also has built in tracking so its cheaper than a Vive Pro. The built in tracking works very well for room scale, it uses the computer screen as the initial anchor source and any other bright lights (like lamps) as additional anchors.

I bought it for $500 to replace my Oculus Rift some time ago and very happy with it. If you can get it now for $229 that's a no brainer, the most important part of the VR experience is the screen and this gives you the same high resolution AMOLED screen found on the Vive Pro.
But hey, let us not forget that while you bemoan about how Hollywood is bending over backwards for that market, you're also asking them to simultaneously consider the 'delicate' sensibilities of those state side who need to see a flag plastered all over the place like some Michael Bay movie barfed into another equally worse Michael Bay movie that then **** into the mouth of the team who designs the Call of Duty campaigns with all of their red, white and blue awesomeness with such an overly large boner for America that one does not need to actually 'fly' to the moon, they simply could tight rope on top if it. And if you're concerned about whether or not that penis is strong enough to be load bearing for such a journey, you forget that what fills all of those engorged crevices is freedom.
Exposed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2019, 11:18 AM   #14
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

I'm waiting for the Oculus Quest 1.5. With the USB streaming, I feel it's inevitable that they do a small refresh that swaps the USB port for a Thunderbolt port to add bandwidth. At that point, they have a product I'd buy. (Quest with link is tempting, but want a more mature version of it).

My Rift CV1 is all I need for right now.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2019, 11:40 AM   #15
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2597 View Post
I'm waiting for the Oculus Quest 1.5. With the USB streaming, I feel it's inevitable that they do a small refresh that swaps the USB port for a Thunderbolt port to add bandwidth. At that point, they have a product I'd buy. (Quest with link is tempting, but want a more mature version of it).

My Rift CV1 is all I need for right now.
Is this 1.5 going to be a new refresh or are you referring to Oculus Link? If the latter, it's available now in beta, you just need to supply a USB 3.0 to USB-C cable (in the future Oculus will have a link cable of their own).
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2019, 02:40 PM   #16
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
Is this 1.5 going to be a new refresh or are you referring to Oculus Link? If the latter, it's available now in beta, you just need to supply a USB 3.0 to USB-C cable (in the future Oculus will have a link cable of their own).
I'm speculating that it will be a new release that takes what they developed with Link (using USB) and applies it to a Thunderbolt port, giving it far greater bandwidth. At which point, it basically replaces the Rift S. Probably also allowing a higher refresh rate as well than the current gen.

Like I said, speculation, but it's the next logical step. Oculus Stops producing tethered VR, and instead releases standalone headsets that can be tethered for greater visual fidelity. (Essentially link, but without the USB bandwidth issues)

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2019, 03:42 PM   #17
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

Oh man. Any idea on release date? I was going to get a Quest soon but maybe I should wait?
Old Nov 25, 2019, 04:14 PM   #18
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

I think it's an open question right now, as to whether they'll be releasing an upgraded headset each year, or if they'll do less frequent updates like game consoles.

Of course it would be easy for them to release a Quest 1.5, with a more powerful SoC, thunderbolt port, and support for wifi 6. They could pretty much release that any time they want. But there's been no chatter to suggest that they are planning on it any time soon. If anything, I think Oculus Link (over usb) is a sign that they're planning to work with what they've got for some time to come.

Personally, I think if you're interested in Quest, you should just go ahead and buy one. It's clear that Oculus plans to support it (even at the expense of the Rift) for some time to come.

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Nov 25, 2019, 04:20 PM   #19
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2597 View Post
I'm speculating that it will be a new release that takes what they developed with Link (using USB) and applies it to a Thunderbolt port, giving it far greater bandwidth. At which point, it basically replaces the Rift S. Probably also allowing a higher refresh rate as well than the current gen.

Like I said, speculation, but it's the next logical step. Oculus Stops producing tethered VR, and instead releases standalone headsets that can be tethered for greater visual fidelity. (Essentially link, but without the USB bandwidth issues)
John Carmak said he plans on getting the Quest and Link to use USB. 3.1 gen 2 spec, which is double the bandwidth of 3.0, to increase the picture quality.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2019, 04:21 PM   #20
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Honestly I'd like to see them detach the goggles from the CPU anyways. Imagine that they released a little compute puck that could pair with a Rift S to run Quest games, and you just run a cable from your headset into your pants pocket. Heck, lots of Quest users are mounting weights or batteries onto the back of the headstrap to work as a counter-weight for better ergonamics, so you could easily mount the compute puck there. Then they could release more powerful compute units periodically and you wouldn't have to buy a whole new headset.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Nov 25, 2019, 04:34 PM   #21
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Don't forget the Samsung Odyssey. It uses the exact same screen as the Vive Pro and is compatible with all Steam VR and WMR games, even those advertised as Vive or Oculus specific.

It also has built in tracking so its cheaper than a Vive Pro. The built in tracking works very well for room scale, it uses the computer screen as the initial anchor source and any other bright lights (like lamps) as additional anchors.

I bought it for $500 to replace my Oculus Rift some time ago and very happy with it. If you can get it now for $229 that's a no brainer, the most important part of the VR experience is the screen and this gives you the same high resolution AMOLED screen found on the Vive Pro.
Just ordered one at that crazy good price. I can't wait to try it out. Going to have to build a VR rig for the bonus room unless I can just sit on my ass and play in front of my gaming rig.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2019, 06:36 PM   #22
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Just ordered one at that crazy good price. I can't wait to try it out. Going to have to build a VR rig for the bonus room unless I can just sit on my ass and play in front of my gaming rig.
Wait till you try VAM, HS, etc... if you don't know what they are you soon will.
But hey, let us not forget that while you bemoan about how Hollywood is bending over backwards for that market, you're also asking them to simultaneously consider the 'delicate' sensibilities of those state side who need to see a flag plastered all over the place like some Michael Bay movie barfed into another equally worse Michael Bay movie that then **** into the mouth of the team who designs the Call of Duty campaigns with all of their red, white and blue awesomeness with such an overly large boner for America that one does not need to actually 'fly' to the moon, they simply could tight rope on top if it. And if you're concerned about whether or not that penis is strong enough to be load bearing for such a journey, you forget that what fills all of those engorged crevices is freedom.
Exposed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2019, 07:45 PM   #23
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Personally, I think if you're interested in Quest, you should just go ahead and buy one. It's clear that Oculus plans to support it (even at the expense of the Rift) for some time to come.
Thanks. Pretty new to researching VR but this seems like the right price point and feature set to dive in.
Old Nov 25, 2019, 07:53 PM   #24
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

If you decide to do the Quest Link, make sure you get the right cable, they used to have 10 ft cables on Amazon, but can't find it anymore. Here is for E-bay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Anker-A8167...k/362616596465

It is the one that Oculus recommends until they get their cable out there some time next year.

If you still have that RTX 2080, then the Link beta will work for you. Unfortunetly they are not supporting AMD just yet, coming in future updates, so I'll have to wait.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Old Nov 25, 2019, 08:18 PM   #25
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

In on the Quest, Dont want no stinking wires!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2019, 11:14 PM   #26
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
If you still have that RTX 2080, then the Link beta will work for you. Unfortunetly they are not supporting AMD just yet, coming in future updates, so I'll have to wait.
My RX580 works mostly fine with Oculus Link, btw. A bit choppy in some games, but others are buttery smooth. They say AMD cards won't work, but really they're just not supported. You should go ahead and try it with your card.

It's tough to get good USB cables right now, but I got one of these 16ft cable boosters and it works just fine with a 3ft USB cable: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0179MXKU8/ It's a bit heavy, but good enough to try things out at least.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Nov 25, 2019, 11:34 PM   #27
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
My RX580 works mostly fine with Oculus Link, btw. A bit choppy in some games, but others are buttery smooth. They say AMD cards won't work, but really they're just not supported. You should go ahead and try it with your card.

It's tough to get good USB cables right now, but I got one of these 16ft cable boosters and it works just fine with a 3ft USB cable: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0179MXKU8/ It's a bit heavy, but good enough to try things out at least.
and can you play SteamVR games with it as well? Or just games on the Oculus store?
Quote:
Old Nov 26, 2019, 12:47 AM   #28
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
and can you play SteamVR games with it as well? Or just games on the Oculus store?
I haven't tried yet, but I've heard that you can.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Nov 27, 2019, 01:20 PM   #29
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Old Nov 27, 2019, 01:43 PM   #30
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

The kids love this thing. Made me dizzy as fuuuu though.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote