Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 4, 2019, 07:39 PM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I tried loading my SP savegane, got to the end of load screen and it crashed to desktop.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2019, 11:16 AM   #182
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 02:59 PM   #183
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Well after 50+ crashes with Dev Error 6068 (which translates the devs are dumba$$) I have finished the campaign. Shame I knew nothing that was going on due to having to skip the cutscenes which meant I jumped from character to character not giving a **** nor knowing wtf I am meant to be doing or why, and the end, well meh, I dont give a ****, skip / skip and skip something about spec ops skip. /spoiler skip.

Worst game of 2019 due to instability and no comms from Actidipshit or anyone else, let me just recompile those shaders for no reason, 6068.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 7, 2019, 03:31 PM   #184
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thr0tt View Post
Worst game of 2019 due to instability and no comms from Actidipshit or anyone else, let me just recompile those shaders for no reason, 6068.
Call of 6068.

yoz
Old Nov 7, 2019, 03:34 PM   #185
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Haven't had a single crash, stutter, or error message. Game runs great for me
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 03:42 PM   #186
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Haven't had a single crash, stutter, or error message. Game runs great for me

yoz
Old Nov 7, 2019, 04:15 PM   #187
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Two new free maps coming tomorrow. One 6v6 and another Ground War. Plus hardpoint mode.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 04:27 PM   #188
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Two new free maps coming tomorrow. One 6v6 and another Ground War. Plus hardpoint mode.
How about a fix for error 6068?

yoz
Old Nov 7, 2019, 05:14 PM   #189
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
How about a fix for error 6068?
That's probably in the DLC.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 05:19 PM   #190
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
That's probably in the DLC.
Motherfu......

yoz
Old Nov 7, 2019, 06:04 PM   #191
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I need to start boning this game again.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2019, 03:52 AM   #192
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
WHAT’S NEW

NEW FREE MAPS!

We’ve added Krovnik Farmland to Ground War and Shoot House to Multiplayer!

NEW PLAYLISTS AND A NEW MODE!

Going live on Friday...

Hardpoint is now in rotation!

Shoot House 24/7! This includes a mixture of Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Headquarters

And yes, all of this new content is available for everyone, for free, across all platforms! We’re so excited to share this new content with all of you and this is just the beginning. Thank you all for playing and keep the feedback coming!

Check below for the full list of patch notes.

Backend fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all platforms, include dev errors, and various performance fixes.

Fix for a few bugs where some streaks and Field Upgrades were able to be flown out of bounds without penalty. General out of bound fixes were also added.

Fix for a bug where a player being killed by an enemy with a Variable Zoom Scope would not see the zoom function in the killcam

Fix for the Semtex warning audio being heard at the same volume whether in a building or outside

In Headquarters, players were able to place a Tac Insert and respawn when their team owned the point. This has been fixed.

Fix for various collision issues across maps

Added UI that shows when XP events are active in playlists menus

Sprint and Tactical Sprint speeds are now back to speeds in Beta

Fix for a bug where the progress of the bomb defusal can be seen by the team that planted the bomb

Fix for a bug that revealed players to UAVs when they fired their weapons, even if they had Ghost and a silencer equipped

Fixed an issue where if multiple Personal Radars were active on a team, and are both marking the same enemy, only one player would see the enemy on their minimap.

RIOT SHIELD:

Fixed an issue where the throwing knife and Thermite weren’t causing the shield to go on the player’s back when thrown. We’ve also fixed the issue where explosive splash damage wasn’t working consistently. We’ll continue to tune the Riot Shield in future updates.

CLAYMORES:

Detonating an enemy claymore with bullets is now non-lethal when at full health. We’ve also reduced the trigger and damage radius and also reduced the damage width to better match the trigger width.

BATTLE CHATTER:

Removed the ability for enemies to hear when they’ve been called out by the opposing team. We also adjusted the enemy callouts so they are never from your Operator. Enemy callouts now use a more restricted cone at the hip and even more restricted in ADS when calculating whether or not to trigger. We’ll continue to monitor this and make additional tweaks to Battle Chatter in future updates.

MOUNTING:

Slight increase to recoil while mounting.

PERKS:

E.O.D. now clamps damage to a non-lethal amount, assuming the player is at full health

LIGHTING:

Continued updates to player visibility in dark windows and dark areas.

FOOTSTEPS:

We’ve increased the occlusion percentage to filter footstep sounds behind geometry and adjusted the footstep volume at a distance. We have another large footstep change coming in the next update which will make crouch and ADS movement significantly quieter. Stay tuned!

CHALLENGES/PROGRESSION/RANK

Daily Challenges and Active Missions are getting a full sweep of testing and fixes. We’ll have more updates to these systems in future updates.

Fix for a bug where the Infiltrator challenge was not tracking properly

Fix for launchers not giving XP when shooting down killstreaks

Fix for a bug where planting or defusing 5 bombs in Cyber Attack or SnD was not tracking properly

Camo challenge for “Kills After a Reload” didn’t give the player enough time to acquire a kill, so time has been increased

Fix for a bug where your XP require to reach the next rank was higher than the value needed

725 Shotgun: Increase to ADS and Hip Spread, reduced damage range

M4A1 Assault Rifle: Reduced damage range, small recoil increase

Assault Rifles: Increased hip spread to reduce effectiveness up close, less damage at long range for full auto 5.56 rifles

SMGs: Increased move speed, increased ADS move speed, small reduction in sprint out time

UZI SMG: Increased damage range

MG34 LMG: Increased hip spread, damage range reduction, small ADS slow down

M91 LMG: Increased hip spread, small damage range reduction

PKM: Increased hip spread, medium damage range reduction

Pistols: Increased move speed, reduced sprint out time, increased damage range

Crouch and Prone no longer adjust recoil

CALL OF DUTY LEAGUE

Updated rulesets for CDL competitive modes in private match

CYBER ATTACK

Fix for a bug where a player could use lose their primary weapon and would be unable to see their viewmodel after being revived by a teammate

GROUND WAR

Fix for a bug where players would sometimes be unable to pick a spawn location

Fix for a bug where a Tac Insert could cause players to spawn on the enemy home base

Pick up Intel! – In the Operations, explore Verdansk to find additional backstory information of Verdansk and the Operators.

Fix for scoreboards displaying incorrect data

XP adjustments and general backend fixes

Various fixes for out of bounds and parachute exploits

Respawn timer no longer stays on screen after teammates are revived from bleedout

Fix for issue where the Munitions were not usable after respawning via Gunship

Fix for losing your weapons when picking up the core

Achievements can now be unlocked in CP

Fix for issue where players could spawn with their weapons in the downed state

Picked up Munitions no longer carry over from match to match. Only the Munitions you purchase with points will.

When respawning via the Gunship, you will no longer be given the Tank role

Selecting an Allegiance Operator or Allegiance as a favorite faction will now properly assign the voice of the correct operator

Operation Headhunter: Fix for a bug where players are not able to lock missiles onto the final boss helicopter

Operation Crosswind: Adjusted stealth for gameplay

Operation Paladin:

Fix for a bug where there was no UI or indicator of where to go or how to finish the objective after defending the 3rd arms crate

Fix for a bug where the default weapon was different than the weapon a player would hold if they were placed in Last Stand

Maybe y'all can actually play it now.
Old Nov 8, 2019, 04:05 AM   #193
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Kinda weird how they're just doing what the community wants. I don't necessarily disagree with 725 or m4a1 nerf but the FAL is a joke and it remains untouched. Actually surprised they killed the battle chatter.

Still, looks like a few good changes there.
Old Nov 8, 2019, 04:27 AM   #194
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Will see. The last patches promised 'stability' and 'fixes to crashes' also.

Just tried campaign, still a stuttering mess.
Old Nov 8, 2019, 08:48 AM   #195
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Awesome changes!! I've loved the M4, gonna try the FAL or Oden next.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2019, 04:39 PM   #196
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

cutscenes still stutter bad. Guess they don't care
Old Nov 9, 2019, 03:41 AM   #197
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

...and still 6068 /sigh what a pile of wank. I would love to see what the game was about but at present between the crashes I have to skip the cutscenes so it’s character to character in individual play throughs with no context. Throw away budget game.
Old Nov 9, 2019, 02:44 PM   #198
azalea
Radeon R300

azalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

It's a shame, because a lot of the cutscene characters look amazing. Just a pity they all stammer.

For once I would like to play a game with very realistic landscapes (eg Witcher 3, Kingdom Come Deliverance, ESPECIALLY after a mod / reshade or two), without human characters that are barely a step up from looking like painted crash test dummies. Ruins the immersion. Oblivion was especially an example of this
Old Nov 12, 2019, 05:26 AM   #199
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

11/12/19 - Update Details

Quote:
GENERAL FIXES:

More backend fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all modes and all platforms

Riot Shield:

Fix for a bug where a player using the Riot Shield would not take explosive damage during certain situations
Fixed an issue where the Riot Shield would stow on the players back when using Stim. (Tactical)

Footsteps

Adjusted to always play walk footstep sounds when in ADS and crouch independent of speed
Increased the speed in which you can remain using the walk footstep sounds by slightly pressing on the movement stick

Challenges

General fix for the UI and Challenge state getting out of sync. We'll continue to monitor and make additional fixes as needed in future updates
Fix for a challenge related error that could occur; DEV ERROR 5476
Fix for Mission Challenge description, “Get Kills with a Burst Weapons” being too vague.

Piccadilly:

Spawn tuning while playing TDM and Domination
Domination flag adjustments; B Flag is now near the busses instead of the center fountain

Weapons:

ARs: Minor hip spread adjustment
725: Reduce range
M4: increase hip spread, decrease damage to the head
FAL: Reduced recoil, increased ADS speed
EB-14: Increase ADS speed
Miscellaneous ammo reserve adjustments upon spawning to be in-line with other weapons of their class

Special Operations:

Fix for a bug where a player using the Overkill perk with an SMG as their secondary would sometimes spawn without a primary weapon when joining a match in progress
Another 8gb patch wooo woo. FAL buff much needed. They changed piccadilly spawns haha
Old Nov 13, 2019, 04:07 PM   #200
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

1.07 = 6068 Still and stuttering campaign.

Glad they fixed spawns for the MP.

Wonder why the most game breaking BUGS can't be fixed or so hard to find, maybe they will remove the campaign as a fix in patch 1.08 -24Gb negative patch ? :|
Old Nov 16, 2019, 04:22 AM   #201
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Minor patch delivered it seems to have solved the stutters in campaign for me ? Anyone else ?
Old Nov 16, 2019, 05:40 AM   #202
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

The MP still suffers from stutters. Also for some reason when I click spawn the games shows a load out screen which I don’t want. Also is ground war 2 maps only? I hope they add maps otherwise game will become stale.
Old Nov 16, 2019, 09:24 AM   #203
Mangler
PC

I think there's three maps now.
Old Nov 18, 2019, 05:37 PM   #204
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
The MP still suffers from stutters. Also for some reason when I click spawn the games shows a load out screen which I don’t want. Also is ground war 2 maps only? I hope they add maps otherwise game will become stale.
The loadout thing is a ground war bug they introduced in the patch a week back. Ground War has 3 -- city, farm, quarry.
Old Nov 25, 2019, 07:54 PM   #205
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Patch 1.11

Quote:

Allowing up to 4-player parties in Gun Game
Moving FFA to the Filter menu
Fixing join in progress for FFA to prevent finding late-progress matches
Turning off spawn cameras for Headquarters and Hardpoint

GENERAL FIXES:

Removed infils for both teams when loading into Piccadilly, Search and Destroy
Fix for a bug where the thermal optic on the PP19 Bizon would appear white while ADS
Fix for the E.O.D. perk not allowing players to hack claymores in FFA
Fix for various boosting and out of bounds exploits
Fix for laser sights becoming misaligned on the P90 and MP5
Special Operations: Minor adjustment to difficulty
Old Nov 25, 2019, 09:34 PM   #206
KAC
That postcount though...

What about fix for load out screen popping up in Ground War. Gays!
Old Nov 25, 2019, 10:38 PM   #207
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
What about fix for load out screen popping up in Ground War. Gays!
Don't worry KAC, it will be fixed just before Black Ops 1.5
Old Nov 26, 2019, 09:16 AM   #208
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Just finished it all on "realism" mode, plays much better. Slight stutters but now all cutscenes watchable.

Shame it wasnt playable from the start which has tainted my overall view of the game.
Old Nov 26, 2019, 10:03 AM   #209
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thr0tt View Post
Just finished it all on "realism" mode, plays much better. Slight stutters but now all cutscenes watchable.

Shame it wasnt playable from the start which has tainted my overall view of the game.
Seriously! What a horrible release.

yoz
Old Nov 30, 2019, 05:54 AM   #210
KAC
That postcount though...

Graphics in the game are surprisingly good. Some of the lighting and smoke effects are dope. Thus far campaign is everything you expect but gunplay is tight and respawns are almost non existent.