Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 25, 2019, 09:23 AM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Constant !

Cinematics stuttering hell.
Old Oct 25, 2019, 09:34 AM   #122
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thr0tt View Post

Constant !
Oh, it's not just me, joy!

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2019, 09:49 AM   #123
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

https://community.callofduty.com/t5/...ern-warfare-pc

/sigh lots of these codes stopping the game working, shambles. No response although I did see a useful Youtube answer "reboot" lol FO !
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 25, 2019, 09:58 AM   #124
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
https://community.callofduty.com/t5/...ern-warfare-pc

/sigh lots of these codes stopping the game working, shambles. No response although I did see a useful Youtube answer "reboot" lol FO !
Wow, worst launch ever?

yoz
Old Oct 25, 2019, 10:16 AM   #125
azalea
Radeon R300

azalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

They only took TWO HOURS to apply a good fix for the logins. Whee. Managed to play an hour and a half last night.

I got the oft-mentioned cutscene stutter, complete with audio sync loss, but no crashes at all. No low-fps problems as reported by others, either, and with RTX and 1440P 144Hz Ultra, good FPS. Obviously I wouldn't run RTX in multiplayer.

I've heard the campaign is even shorter than MW2/3 so I'll just bust through it, earn the unlocks, and go to lower settings for that pro gamer MP feel. (ha)
Old Oct 25, 2019, 10:54 AM   #126
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Wow, worst launch ever?
You'd think this was EA's first CoD launch.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2019, 11:19 AM   #127
azalea
Radeon R300

azalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
You'd think this was EA's first CoD launch.
WW2 two years ago took about as long to fix, and Black Ops 4 had the huge issue of being Black Ops 4.
Old Oct 25, 2019, 11:30 AM   #128
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalea View Post
WW2 two years ago took about as long to fix, and Black Ops 4 had the huge issue of being Black Ops 4.
Yeah, that's my point. You'd think EA would know how to do a CoD release right, considering how many they've done. Yet each one seems be worse.
Old Oct 25, 2019, 12:05 PM   #129
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

You know that EA has a bad rep when they get the credit for Activision messing up.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2019, 12:24 PM   #130
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
You know that EA has a bad rep when they get the credit for Activision messing up.
Agreed, this is on IW Activision.

yoz
Old Oct 25, 2019, 01:27 PM   #131
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Agreed, this is on IW Activision.
Ah, gotcha.
Old Oct 25, 2019, 01:55 PM   #132
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

So far to get some longevity (not the removal of the stuttering mess cutscenes) is Disable Ray Tracing (lol anyone use that j/k), turn down particle lighting to low, disable SLI, reformat (hardcore extreme mofos), replace the DX files and api's with ones from your system directory (my one) the game reaplaces with official on exit but blah, reboot (great one that), turn off AV (another genius one), or just shelve your $60 game and wait for a lootbox that has all the answers well lucky dip for solution maybe ?

Played some MP in between crashes on realistic, liked it alot.
Old Oct 25, 2019, 01:59 PM   #133
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
So far to get some longevity (not the removal of the stuttering mess cutscenes) is Disable Ray Tracing (lol anyone use that j/k), turn down particle lighting to low, disable SLI, reformat (hardcore extreme mofos), replace the DX files and api's with ones from your system directory (my one) the game reaplaces with official on exit but blah, reboot (great one that), turn off AV (another genius one), or just shelve your $60 game and wait for a lootbox that has all the answers well lucky dip for solution maybe ?

Played some MP in between crashes on realistic, liked it alot.
So basically play the MW remastered and good to go?

yoz
Old Oct 25, 2019, 03:44 PM   #134
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

I don’t get it, did the YouTube lovies who got review copies get a different game ? Wtf, no mention of how buggy, stuttery and **** this is. Shows you that there is a working copy and a **** copy most of us all got.
Old Oct 25, 2019, 03:48 PM   #135
acroig
Master Troll

New patch, been able to play for more than 10 min.

Spoke too soon.. Dev error 6068

yoz

Last edited by acroig : Oct 25, 2019 at 04:00 PM.
Old Oct 25, 2019, 04:00 PM   #136
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

How different is this from original MW?

I like CoD enough to play their entries every now and then but im not into them that i'd get a reimagined version of an existing game.

And effing steam...they got rid of the standard black ops 3 (just want to continue the series) package that I was waiting for a sale to get, and replaces it with a deluxe zombies bundle that is just as expensive as any brand new CoD title....I aint paying that much for a several year old game)
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2019, 04:31 PM   #137
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Same, heavily scripted sp campaign, nice looking and lots of explosions and trying to make you feel for characters although in its present state any attachments you get are short lived with stuttering cutscenes you miss half the plot and crashes during pauses in gameplay. Give it a month or until it’s fixed and you should enjoy.
Old Oct 25, 2019, 04:40 PM   #138
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Give it a month or until it’s fixed and you should enjoy.
Good advise.

yoz
Old Oct 25, 2019, 11:32 PM   #139
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Sigh, who is testing these games on PC? Obvious bugs getting through to the final build is pretty bad.

Extreme lag/stuttering in cutscenes between missions. This happened in Advanced Warfare too and I'd say it's worse here.

Horrible Flickering issues in one mission (at least) with hud change. Not sure I can even play through it with it this bad.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2019, 12:27 AM   #140
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Don't have much of the issues being spoken about with the exception of very minor stuttering. Turn off RTX maybe?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2019, 03:11 AM   #141
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Ground war is pretty intense. I am liking it.
Old Oct 26, 2019, 03:26 AM   #142
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

So I hear the game requires a constant online footprint, even the single player bit? But hey, I guess it will delay the pirates for a month or so while penalizing the paying base

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2019, 03:37 AM   #143
KAC
That postcount though...

It also steals your identity information and reports to NSA.
Old Oct 26, 2019, 08:19 AM   #144
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I haven't had a chance to play yet, aside from the issues what's the verdict of gameplay? Does it recapture some of the greatness of OG:MW? Or is it an overdone spam fest like their more recent titles?
Old Oct 26, 2019, 08:56 AM   #145
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Them youtubers seems to claim that it is a bit of a campfest.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2019, 05:10 PM   #146
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I like it. They changed something about sensitivity though: in beta I used 2.4 but that is way too fast now in final release and I can't tweak it just right.
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2019, 05:26 PM   #147
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

I am loving the gamez zo muchly pleasey buy more of za game it the best evar all see bug are non existants and its a purficktz game that everyonez must buyz to make more moneyz.

ffs fix the game, dont buy this sh!t until its fixed. reviewers have a special copy or are taking it up the **** from IW/Blizzard/whogivesasizzle.
Old Oct 26, 2019, 09:59 PM   #148
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Bought this game even though I hated the beta just to try something new (haven't played a CoD since the first Black Ops) and...

... yeah, it still sucks balls. The campaign is so bad it borders on parody (still ticks every box of my "Call of DOOty" series, almost a decade later) and Ground War is still a miserable, spammy, camper-laden take on Battlefield. It's insane how far behind Battlefield it is in virtually every regard (graphics, player movement, weapon and vehicle handling, teamwork, map design, netcode--you name it). I swear it feels like playing an amateur-hour BF clone some indie studio made in Unity.

Haven't tried any of the other MP modes yet. Maybe I should just stick to tried and true TDM/Domination?

Last edited by Chubz : Oct 26, 2019 at 10:05 PM.
Chubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2019, 10:30 PM   #149
KAC
That postcount though...

I really don’t understand why someone would buy a COD and expect BF out of it. That is just wrong considering how many releases each franchise has had and that none of them were ever close to each other in terms of gameplay.
Old Oct 26, 2019, 10:50 PM   #150
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I really don’t understand why someone would buy a COD and expect BF out of it. That is just wrong considering how many releases each franchise has had and that none of them were ever close to each other in terms of gameplay.
CoD: United Offensive had a damned good CoD version of BF (called Base Assault)!

I guess I just expected something more competent in 2019. Ground War is a mess and could've been so much better IMO with a few key changes.