Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Sep 13, 2019, 07:19 PM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber

Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2019, 07:36 PM   #182
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

still waiting on a kind rager for a copy lol
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2019, 11:10 PM   #183
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Can someone throw me an invite.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 14, 2019, 12:18 AM   #184
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Can someone throw me an invite.
lol don't you mean a copy? lololol

Sent you a friends request though.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Sep 14, 2019, 02:04 AM   #185
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
lol don't you mean a copy? lololol

Sent you a friends request though.
Gay get me that game.
Old Sep 14, 2019, 02:18 AM   #186
Evileh

Quote:
Gay get me that game.
I can't you know why lol... You get me it.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Sep 14, 2019, 05:08 AM   #187
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Gay get me that game.
Quote:
I can't you know why lol... You get me it.
Girls Girls, dont fight, you can both get me the game!
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2019, 02:13 PM   #188
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Moze4lyfe

FL4K is fun too though. Surprisingly didn’t dig the other 2 at first, but Z seems like he would shine in the later levels.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2019, 02:27 PM   #189
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
Girls Girls, dont fight, you can both get me the game!

Someone needs to change the title to Boarderlands 3 : Evileh and KAC begging thread. lol
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Sep 14, 2019, 02:51 PM   #190
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Moze4lyfe

FL4K is fun too though. Surprisingly didn’t dig the other 2 at first, but Z seems like he would shine in the later levels.
Zane is crazy when all his passives kick in from the sentinel tree. Currently lvl 22 and he's a killing machine. Loving that sentinel.
Old Sep 14, 2019, 03:22 PM   #191
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Someone needs to change the title to Boarderlands 3 : Evileh and KAC begging thread. lol
You both might have a copy if the title was “Borderlands 3: Gargle, Gargle, Swish, Spit”

Jussayin’

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2019, 03:24 PM   #192
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
You both might have a copy if the title was “Borderlands 3: Gargle, Gargle, Swish, Spit”

Jussayin’
hmmmmmmm
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Sep 15, 2019, 03:56 AM   #193
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

The always online bit royally sucks. The tiniest amount of lag for whatever reason causes the game to stutter. This was REALLY not necessary for a game like Borderlands.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2019, 04:54 AM   #194
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
The always online bit royally sucks. The tiniest amount of lag for whatever reason causes the game to stutter. This was REALLY not necessary for a game like Borderlands.
pretty sure the always online part is for the drm, not the game.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
Old Sep 15, 2019, 04:42 PM   #195
Rummy
Radeon R700

Rummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Game is great and runs well , only issue is the screen shakes when getting out of the vehicle. Using Zane right now.
Old Sep 15, 2019, 07:50 PM   #196
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Just beat the main quest. Did quite a few side missions along the way. Game is freaking amazing. Easily game of the year for me. That was one hell of a ride. Looking forward to jumping back in for true vault hunter mode.

Edit: 1 Day 8 hours play time

Last edited by Dave : Sep 15, 2019 at 08:00 PM.
Old Sep 15, 2019, 08:00 PM   #197
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Just beat the main quest. Did quite a few side missions along the way. Game is freaking amazing. Easily game of the year for me. That was one hell of a ride. Looking forward to jumping back in for true vault hunter mode.
Jesus lol. Did you go outside this weekend?

Got to level 10. Going to be awhile before I finish this one.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2019, 08:01 PM   #198
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Jesus lol. Did you go outside this weekend?
Nope lol. I took Friday off of work and I went back to the olden days of eat/sleep/video games. Was glorious.
Old Sep 15, 2019, 09:47 PM   #199
KAC
That postcount though...

Dave why you praise this game so much?
Old Sep 15, 2019, 09:55 PM   #200
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Nope lol. I took Friday off of work and I went back to the olden days of eat/sleep/video games. Was glorious.
,awesome.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2019, 01:28 AM   #201
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
That will be my Doom 2019 cycle...
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2019, 01:56 AM   #202
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

Have there been any patches or anything for this yet?
Old Sep 16, 2019, 04:15 AM   #203
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Have there been any patches or anything for this yet?
There was a day one patch, but other than that nothing. It definitely needs more patching though as there are quite a few bugs (some annoying, at least one bad) that need to be ironed out. Game has crashed on me a few times too, and it almost seems like they were expecting the game to crash a lot because there is a tool to report and reload the game...

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
Old Sep 16, 2019, 05:22 AM   #204
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

i think thats a bad way of thinking to decide that a bug reporting tool (including crashes), indicates they thought it would crash. It's just goode qol and goode technical design choice.
Old Sep 16, 2019, 10:51 AM   #205
xCLAVEx
Not gone

Quote:
i think thats a bad way of thinking to decide that a bug reporting tool (including crashes), indicates they thought it would crash. It's just goode qol and goode technical design choice.
I guess I didn't provide the right description, I knew you might take it that way. My point is not that the report tool was bad, but that they actually included a "send bug report and reload game" option, which I haven't seen in other games. That is what prompts me to believe they expected this to happen.

The game itself is really good, it just has a decent amount of bugs that need to be ironed out and some optimization issues.

Last edited by xCLAVEx : Sep 16, 2019 at 11:00 AM.
Old Sep 16, 2019, 01:12 PM   #206
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

I personally didn't run into any game crashing or major bugs (one boss got stuck on a railing - only bug I found) during my playthrough. I have seen quite a few games with the "report bug" tool.
Old Sep 16, 2019, 01:41 PM   #207
xCLAVEx
Not gone

Quote:
I personally didn't run into any game crashing or major bugs (one boss got stuck on a railing - only bug I found) during my playthrough. I have seen quite a few games with the "report bug" tool.
Again, it's the not "report bug" tool itself, it's that they included an auto-reloader in the tool.

Maybe the bugs are class specific? I play as Flak and I've encountered quite a few annoying bugs related to his pet. Like it frequently getting stuck during big fire fights, and sometimes it just sits there when I give it commands and doesn't attack. If I un-summon it, and re-summon it resets it but it's irritating either way. Another bug is I'll give him his attack command and he either responds too late to be of any help (starts his attack after I've killed the target) or he just doesn't initiate the attack at all (this happens far too frequently). They need to make the pet far more responsive and include a "stay near me" command so he doesn't go all leeroy jenkins and aggro half the map.

Those are minor though, the micro stuttering I encounter frequently is far worse and needs to be addressed (it's a common problem though so I'm sure Gearbox is working on it). The mirco-stuttering is not a PC specific problem either as both PS4 and XBONE players are encountering the issue.

Last edited by xCLAVEx : Sep 16, 2019 at 01:49 PM.
Old Sep 16, 2019, 08:35 PM   #208
KAC
That postcount though...

Sorry to be the one to say it but you have a 660 Ti with 2 GB ram and 8 GB system ram. You will have a bad time. I had stutters with 8 GB system ram in 2012.
Old Sep 16, 2019, 08:39 PM   #209
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

If xCLAVEx comes back and says he hasn't updated his system specs then I will propose a 3 week ban effect immediately!
Old Sep 16, 2019, 09:14 PM   #210
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Played some multiplayer with some friends. Friend just started playing at level 5, I joined his game at level 39. Everything is scaled. In his game the enemies are level 5, in mine they are level 39. He gets his own loot, I get mine (instanced loot). Very cool! Also on the ship you get your own room that you can decorate, there are 4 rooms and each room is for each player in a game (can visit other players rooms)