Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Dec 1, 2018, 06:35 AM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
someone made a universe map for this game

https://roguey.co.uk/x4/universe/

That is actually bigger than I thought it would be.
Interesting... thats about the same size as the Rebel Galaxy universe.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2018, 07:45 AM   #62
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Is this great game from people who made the wonderful X3?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2018, 07:57 AM   #63
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Is this great game from people who made the wonderful X3?
Yes
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 1, 2018, 01:12 PM   #64
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

This game looks like it's going to be awesome. Thankfully nothing like rebirth and back to the X roots. Of course it has bugs at release. I'd be more surprised if it didn't. At least it's not plagued with crappy fundamental design decisions. This has a ton of potential and you know it will be supported for a long time to come. Egosoft doesn't cut and run.
Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2018, 03:07 PM   #65
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Patch 1.10 released

Added warning when selecting graphics settings that are too high for current hardware.
• Removed SSAA options (if you previously selected SSAA then you are advised to select a different AA setting).
• Removed outdated, broken and not very useful "joystick" input preset.
• Fixed the player ship warping around when opening the map under certain conditions.
• Fixed explosions near the Manager's Office sometimes killing the station manager and making trading impossible.
• Fixed non-missile weapons assigned to an active secondary group shooting while the long range scan mode is active.
• Fixed inactive missions becoming active after requesting guidance to an object.
• Fixed links to the Encyclopedia from software and deployables.
• Fixed black trade menus when owning small mining ships.
• Fixed mining orders not available for small mining ships.
• Fixed pilots not getting up when asked.
• Fixed some savegames crashing shortly after loading them.
• Fixed crash when trying to start the game with certain older AMD driver versions.
• Fixed several other causes of rare crashes.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Old Dec 1, 2018, 06:13 PM   #66
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Patch 1.10 released

Added warning when selecting graphics settings that are too high for current hardware.
• Removed SSAA options (if you previously selected SSAA then you are advised to select a different AA setting).
Removed outdated, broken and not very useful "joystick" input preset.
• Fixed the player ship warping around when opening the map under certain conditions.
• Fixed explosions near the Manager's Office sometimes killing the station manager and making trading impossible.
• Fixed non-missile weapons assigned to an active secondary group shooting while the long range scan mode is active.
• Fixed inactive missions becoming active after requesting guidance to an object.
• Fixed links to the Encyclopedia from software and deployables.
• Fixed black trade menus when owning small mining ships.
• Fixed mining orders not available for small mining ships.
• Fixed pilots not getting up when asked.
• Fixed some savegames crashing shortly after loading them.
• Fixed crash when trying to start the game with certain older AMD driver versions.

they removed joystick support ?

I got a Thrustmaster Hotas for Star Citizen and elite dangerous and never much used it
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2018, 06:56 PM   #67
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post

they removed joystick support ?

I got a Thrustmaster Hotas for Star Citizen and elite dangerous and never much used it
No no. There was a joystick profile that didn't work, and people were using it which caused problems, so they removed that generic joystick profile.

Joystick/hotas is still very much supported. But you have to do your own settings for it.

I have the Thrustmaster T16000m FCS with Hotas, and I have been working on the settings for it, trying to determine what I like the best.
Quote:
Old Dec 1, 2018, 07:35 PM   #68
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I figure I'll try the game around patch 1.50 or 1.80, given the previous games and the bugs I've seen in watching a bit of this one....

Loved X3, spent a good bit of time in TC, but damn those games have a lot of bugs/eurojank. Hopefully a bunch will be fixed and we'll get an unofficial patch and then it will be mostly functional
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2018, 10:43 PM   #69
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

I'm totally confused trying to play this because unlike in x3 (even the early version of x3 reunion), here they don't give you story missions that serves as tutorials, they just thrown you into this game with nothing but bare hands.

Thankfully basic x games functions are already present from the start although you may want that docking computer mk2 asap because manual docking here is buggy and the worst ever in any space sims I've ever played.

It's still has the most lively environment in any space sims though despite obviously would never match ED realism of space.
Old Dec 1, 2018, 10:46 PM   #70
Eisberg
Brrrrr

If you press 'h', you can see the training tutorial. Just press the number key of the training you want, and the game will walk you through it.
Quote:
Old Dec 1, 2018, 10:56 PM   #71
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
If you press 'h', you can see the training tutorial. Just press the number key of the training you want, and the game will walk you through it.
I know that but it was nicer and better the way they did it with x3 more than a decade ago so this is a big regression
Old Dec 1, 2018, 11:18 PM   #72
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Don't arm your trading ships with weapons. You want them to run, not fight

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2018, 12:14 AM   #73
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Don't arm your trading ships with weapons. You want them to run, not fight
in x3 I did trading with my fully armed destroyer

oh another bad thing in this game... holy cow this combat sucks both mechanically and technically (visual and sound), it looks worse than x3 reunion and like something lost and found from 1998 or something, it's not even better than say wing commander 4
Old Dec 2, 2018, 12:28 AM   #74
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
in x3 I did trading with my fully armed destroyer

oh another bad thing in this game... holy cow this combat sucks both mechanically and technically (visual and sound), it looks worse than x3 reunion and like something lost and found from 1998 or something, it's not even better than say wing commander 4
Remote/Auto Trading? I guess I never saw a need to use a warship as a trader. Without weapons and with a decent shield I can't remember losing a single trader to conflict . Regarding combat I don't see that issue *shrugs*

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Old Dec 2, 2018, 12:39 AM   #75
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

I want the game, but I will wait for a sale (and for patches to fix the bugs for that matter).

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2018, 12:59 AM   #76
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Game seems very stable so far. However not sure if this is a bug? Whenever I come out of a menu my ship has stopped moving.

Quote:

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : Dec 2, 2018 at 04:08 AM.
Old Dec 2, 2018, 01:03 PM   #77
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Whenever I come out of a menu my ship has stopped moving.
yep, noticed that. wonder if it's intentional.

still figuring out the game myself.
busy setting up controls, which seem frankly kinda weird.

one thing I noticed is buggy view-switch when you look at other ships (f2 or f3 randomly return to your ship instead of switching targeted ship's view).
oh, and wonder if there's a way to eliminate the ugly blue highlight of station portions. kinda ruins the immersion.
Lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2018, 01:54 PM   #78
Jackson352
#1 Dark Souls II Shill

Jackson352 is still being judged by the masses

There is a setting which is on by default which makes your ship stop when you open the map/menu.
Old Dec 2, 2018, 07:42 PM   #79
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson352 View Post
There is a setting which is on by default which makes your ship stop when you open the map/menu.
I must have missed it when I was looking for that exact thing. Thank you for the confirmation.

edit: the option is in game settings - maintain speed in menus. also you can run while in a station. by default there is no key set for kb/m, only controller.

trading/crafting tip:

crafting first aid kits nets a profit of about $9k per kit. the recipe calls for bandages, needles, and sedatives. i was able to purchase 20 needles and 30 sedatives from the same vendor, but she didn't have any bandages.

Quote:

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : Dec 3, 2018 at 04:08 AM.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 04:54 PM   #80
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Patch 1.2 released today, and yours truly got to play a very small part in it

Quote:
• Added Korean localisation.
• Added "Keep Settings?" dialog when changing antialiasing option.
• Added user-submitted default profile for the Thrustmaster T16000m FCS HOTAS (thanks eisberg1977!).
• Changed default setting for gamepad mode to be "Only for controllers".
• Removed hull damage on collisions until the auto pilot has learned to fly around things!
• Fixed suspense music still playing even if all nearby enemies have been destroyed.
• Fixed player-owned ship icons that are underneath player-owned station icons getting selection priority.
• Fixed player ships assigned to stations not trading in some cases.
• Fixed the movement of newly assigned managers to the managers office.
• Fixed manager's office on player stations not being accessible if there is no manager.
• Fixed crew re-assignment in certain cases (e.g. from M ship to docked S ship).
• Fixed assigning of crew in the back of your ship.
• Fixed being able to assign crew as black marketeers.
• Fixed cash exploit involving hallucinogenics and hard drugs!
• Fixed too many Split characters appearing as pilots and managers.
• Fixed not being able to Comm managers of player-owned stations via the info menu.
• Fixed exploit allowing Comm with all known ships regardless of location (increased Comm range to compensate).
• Fixed repair prices being inversely proportional to the amount of damage.
• Fixed mass traffic being damaged in hazardous regions.
• Fixed Bring Item missions.
• Fixed some unlocalised text.
• Fixed excessively loud repair lasers.
• Fixed certain asteroids not displaying the correct name.
• Fixed mirrored logos on small argon fighters.
• Fixed highway adsigns clipping into opposite lane.
• Fixed high and medium graphics qualities being identical.
• Fixed graphics quality presets not changing texture quality and SSR option.
• Fixed black screen after setting controller sensitivity to zero.
• Fixed possible freeze involving ships repeatedly recalling subordinates who are unable to dock.
Quote:
Old Dec 3, 2018, 05:42 PM   #81
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

love how fast these patches are coming out. Maybe pick this up in January.
Does it run in windowed mode OK?

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2018, 05:52 PM   #82
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2597 View Post
love how fast these patches are coming out. Maybe pick this up in January.
Does it run in windowed mode OK?
I'm not a savage, I don't run anything in windowed mode
I don't know what the performance is like in Windowed mode.
Quote:
Old Dec 4, 2018, 12:54 AM   #83
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Patch 1.2 released today, and yours truly got to play a very small part in it
thanks for the hotas config. i plugged mine in pre-patch and i immediately unplugged it and went back to kb/m.

Quote:
Old Dec 4, 2018, 03:09 AM   #84
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

You should run everything in fullscreen windowed when you can. It is more stable than fullscreen, with almost all of the benefits of both.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2018, 08:41 AM   #85
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

oh, if I'm just straight up gaming I'm always full screen.
But it's been my experience that X games can be enjoyed in the background too.
(e.g. while doing other things, have X running and make adjustments to your auto traders as needed).

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2018, 01:24 PM   #86
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

So is this game fun?
It can be pretty and get a billion FPS with max graphics, but will it put a smile on my nerdface?
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2018, 06:03 PM   #87
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
So is this game fun?
It can be pretty and get a billion FPS with max graphics, but will it put a smile on my nerdface?
still waiting till it get a patch or two more

but it looks like it will be fun
just looking around the first station and getting the settings right so far

it also looks like one that can take over your life like a lot of space trading games
Old Dec 6, 2018, 05:11 PM   #88
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
still waiting till it get a patch or two more

but it looks like it will be fun
just looking around the first station and getting the settings right so far

it also looks like one that can take over your life like a lot of space trading games
Ah, I so share your considerations. Still walking around, taking off and landing, getting a feel for the world and the controls while waiting for a couple more patches

Only gripes so far: I've seen the same three npc's everywhere with only slight variations, facial animations are cringe-worthy (egosoft's characters have always looked kinda funky), and I wish I could disable the highlight effect where entire portions of space stations turn blue.

Some of the ship models are
Lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2018, 06:14 PM   #89
Eisberg
Brrrrr

They released 1.3 patch into GoG's and Steam's beta branch
instructions here
https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=192&t=405397

Quote:
Version 1.30 Beta 1 (323831)
Added graphics setting to show graphics card and screen separately on multi-GPU systems.
Added option to restore all default settings.
Added Nividium to items bought by Argon and Teladi trade stations.
Improved accuracy of turrets and gimballed weapons.
Improved skill gain profile for NPCs.
Improved station-based traders to sell products at at least the price set at their station.
Improved options for selling illegal wares.
Removed non-functional engine mod type.
Removed mining turret compatibility from Sunder.
Removed display of type icons for unknown objects on map.
Removed mouse cursor emulation in start menu.
Fixed searching for ware names to use the correct trade filter.
Fixed missing guidance information in Mission Manager
Fixed invasions stalling and starving the war missions of suitable situations.
Fixed illegal build plot for advanced gamestart "The Unworthy Entrepreneur".
Fixed player-owned ships sometimes dropping cargo without the player telling them to.
Fixed passengers or prisoners sometimes being promoted to captain thereby changing ship ownership.
Fixed turrets on M-sized ships flown by the player and set to attack all enemies not engaging hostile XS-sized ships.
Fixed case of patrolling ships failing to engage pirates pretending to belong to their faction.
Fixed police ships penalising unpaid plots in locations where they do not have police authority.
Fixed "Promote best crewmember" button not working if ship has no pilot and all crewmembers have 0 skills.
Fixed being able to recruit crew from NPC-owned capital ships.
Fixed another case of AutoTrade not functioning.
Fixed AutoMiners not selling the resources that they gather.
Fixed some player-owned ships not allowing you to dock.
Fixed L-sized turret and shieldgenerator blueprints not being available to the player.
Fixed certain collectables not being picked up when you fly over them.
Fixed ships stuck while docked awaiting an invalid build to complete.
Fixed characters being stuck in unhelpful places.
Fixed being able to clone crew members.
Fixed player logo being applied to HQ asteroid.
Fixed player HQ information menu not working after adding a production to the HQ.
Fixed missing dock areas on builder ships.
Fixed incorrect type of mines near gate in Eighteen Billion.
Fixed error incorrectly appearing if build is completed.
Fixed asteroid scanning not being possible.
Fixed missing text localization in several places.
Fixed missing German station announcements and other voiced lines.
Fixed a case of ships having no collision detection.
Fixed ships skipping collision avoidance in certain situations.
Fixed most cases of clipping through docking bay floors when docking.
Fixed a case of the player ship warping to an invalid location on undocking.
Fixed more cases of the player ship warping around (e.g. after taking control).
Fixed crash when installing broken equipment mods.
Fixed occasional unrecoverable freezes.
Fixed several other causes of rare crashes.
Quote:
Old Dec 6, 2018, 06:16 PM   #90
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
Ah, I so share your considerations. Still walking around, taking off and landing, getting a feel for the world and the controls while waiting for a couple more patches

Only gripes so far: I've seen the same three npc's everywhere with only slight variations, facial animations are cringe-worthy (egosoft's characters have always looked kinda funky), and I wish I could disable the highlight effect where entire portions of space stations turn blue.

Some of the ship models are
it needs som RTX

getting 60 FPS at 4k locked no aa

or mild aa 55 to 60 almost locked