Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Feb 25, 2019, 01:37 PM   #1021
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

This grand op really sucks when your team decides that the proper way to play the second map is to remain in the german spawn with all the tanks.

And to makes things even better, the team was also full of recons that naturally never stepped into the capture zone.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2019, 09:22 AM   #1022
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Looks like the hotfix patch fixed the spawn flickering issue, broke the server queue system, and ignored the tank exploit if the internets are to be believed.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 10:10 AM   #1023
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Looks like the hotfix patch fixed the spawn flickering issue, broke the server queue system, and ignored the tank exploit if the internets are to be believed.
Fix one thing break 5 others. I don't get how developers test environments differ so much from live ones. I mean that's the problem mainly none of the bugs appear in their test environments.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 5, 2019, 03:35 PM   #1024
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Fix one thing break 5 others. I don't get how developers test environments differ so much from live ones. I mean that's the problem mainly none of the bugs appear in their test environments.
Where I work our developers are the same but we are under staffed. Not sure what’s Dices excuse.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2019, 04:12 PM   #1025
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I have finally stopped boning this game.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2019, 04:20 PM   #1026
Evileh

Evileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I have finally stopped boning this game.
why?
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Mar 5, 2019, 04:21 PM   #1027
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Ain’t nobody got time for it. Doing SP gaming and now with DMC5 coming will be punching through that and then possibly Division 2.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 06:03 PM   #1028
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
why?
Prob bc it’s trash
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2019, 03:16 AM   #1029
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Ok, tried combined arms again as a SP on medium, its bad sooo bad, there is no AI in the enemy its actually auto pin point on your location so there is no stealth mechanic once spotted. The final piece of hold off a wave of nme is also crap where they spawn in and then everything fires at you no matter where you are or 'hidden' as they already know where you are.

What a waste of disk space.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 03:18 AM   #1030
KAC
KAC

I had my fun with. Sniping is totally broken at 100 ping but other than that I was pretty ok with this game. Even the SP was ok.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 03:40 AM   #1031
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
I had my fun with. Sniping is totally broken at 100 ping but other than that I was pretty ok with this game. Even the SP was ok.
Try Combined Arms as a lone wolf and let me know how you get on with it. Twisted Steel you start on the bridge and within 5 seconds of being briefed as to what you need to do you are then shouted at for not doing it already lol !
Old Mar 6, 2019, 03:50 AM   #1032
KAC
KAC

Ain’t nobody got time for it.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 08:35 AM   #1033
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Even the SP was ok.
Agreed.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2019, 09:15 AM   #1034
Danny Nissan
high quality troll

Danny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDanny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I still play it everyday (have about 160h on record). But I think that is just because I dont play too much SP now. I should get into Mass Effect:A again and finish that. That would give this game some time to get more content.

As for the patch, yeah DICE are just too slow on fixing bugs that matter.

I'll def try out the BR mode (Firestorm) when that is out though.
ASUS PG279Q | ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC 2025MHz/12.2GHz | Intel i7 3770K 4.7GHz [Noctua NH-U12P SE2] | 2x8GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400 10-12-12-31-1T | Fractal Design R4 | Be Quiet! Straight Power CM E9 580W | ASUS Maximus V Gene | SteelSeries Rival 310 | Qpad MK-50 | Sennheiser HD-555 | SupremeFX III | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + 840 Evo 250GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | Windows 10 Professional

iPhone 8 Plus
Danny Nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2019, 01:11 PM   #1035
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Tides of War is what singlehandedly killed the game for me. I was playing it almost every single day, and now I haven't touched it in over two weeks.

I just don't have the time or patience to deal with a bullshit weekly chore list, when all I want to do when I get home from work is play Conquest and have fun.

Putting time-limited unlocks behind a grind wall like that is one of the worst things DICE has ever done to this franchise.

I may come back when (or rather if) they add a whole bunch of new content--especially the Pacific theater and the US and Japan. Until then, **** this game.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 04:02 PM   #1036
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
Tides of War is what singlehandedly killed the game for me. I was playing it almost every single day, and now I haven't touched it in over two weeks.

I just don't have the time or patience to deal with a bullshit weekly chore list, when all I want to do when I get home from work is play Conquest and have fun.

Putting time-limited unlocks behind a grind wall like that is one of the worst things DICE has ever done to this franchise.

I may come back when (or rather if) they add a whole bunch of new content--especially the Pacific theater and the US and Japan. Until then, **** this game.
lol chubz you know you can still buy that weekly unlock the next week with company coin
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Mar 7, 2019, 02:58 PM   #1037
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

battle royale coming

nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2019, 06:14 AM   #1038
Mangler
PC

I hope they'll do a mode without the tanks/offensive vehicles.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 08:38 AM   #1039
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
I hope they'll do a mode without the tanks/offensive vehicles.
That's called Call of Duty, go play that.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2019, 09:58 PM   #1040
KAC
KAC

Firestorm looks like same old BR trash. With the amount of bugs dice will have I am hoping for a swift death of this mode.
Old Mar 9, 2019, 05:41 PM   #1041
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Yeh I hope it dies quickly, it's just going to fragment the already dwindling community even more. I wish they just focused on large scale CQ maps..
Old Mar 9, 2019, 06:44 PM   #1042
Mangler
PC

I wish they would make some maps that are not just wide open fields with some structures near the flags.