Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Nov 9, 2004, 04:59 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
infamous_pb
Rage3D Veteran

infamous_pb is still being judged by the masses

Default The Culprit – found and terminated!

For the past week, I've noticed some chew holes in potato chip bags and little droppings all around the house. I called an exterminator and he said that I have a mouse! Well... I have YET to see a mouse... until today! I enter the kitchen to get me a Mountain Dew from the fridge. Since I just got off from school, I'm still wearing shoes and all (and they are pretty thick shoes). I got a drink and then stepped back and then in comes my wife in the kitchen and starts SCREAMING! I'm like "WHAT?" And there it was... dead... right next to the fridge. As I opened the fridge for a nice refreshing Mountain Dew, I accidentally stepped on and crushed the little culprit. Here is a pic from the scene of the crime:

Farewell you potato bag chewin', turd droppin' menace!
I hardly knew ye!
infamous_pb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2004, 05:01 PM   #2
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

Ewwwww.
pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2004, 05:03 PM   #3
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

RIP lil fella.
switchAMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 9, 2004, 05:04 PM   #4
Robbiesan
Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB

Robbiesan is still being judged by the masses

RIP mickey...
Robbiesan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2004, 05:06 PM   #5
Twinke Masta