Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Yesterday, 04:43 AM   #16501
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Deimos
Radeon Sea Islands

Deimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-a-m-e View Post
Well, it has a black cast so rotten tomatoes 'critics' will automatically vote it into the sky.
Except for David Chapelle, turns out he's not an extremist liberal so the rotten tomatoe critics gave his last thing a 13% , while the audience score was 99 % :P
I am so goddamned over this whole PC, METOO, and feminist cuck ****.

Anyway, i just saw "captain marvel", what a dead ebola-fest. It's so bland, ... can't wait for female Thor, and female 007. Good times are here , finally . Kill me please.
Some of Dave's jokes were super offensive...

I loved it

Mars:
Intel S2600CP4 | Dual Xeon E5-2670 (Octa core HT 3.3Ghz) | 64GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz | 2 x 120GB Vertex 3 SSD RAID 0 (OS) + 240GB Vertex 2 3.5" (VMs) | Intel RAID Module RMS25PB080 + 8 X 2TB WD RAID 5

Deimos on Steam
Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:24 AM   #16502
Ryo-Ohki
Cabbit

Ryo-Ohki is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
Bleach (2018) - 6.5/10

Not bad at all. I had no real expectations for this and I never watched the anime, but it was actually enjoyable (don't use the English dub, use the subtitles and original sound).
That weird movie on Netflix with flesh and blood actors ?

It was, well... Puzzling.
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM   #16503
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Watched Friday the 13th (1980) last Friday for the first time. I've already watched the newer movies and remakes but never the original. I thought it was alright at best. I have no nostalgia for this movie so that might have made it slightly worse. However, I also did recently watch Halloween (1978) for the first time not too long ago and loved it.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100 with 2 x Scythe GentleTyphoon 1850 rpm fans | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM   #16504
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
Some of Dave's jokes were super offensive...

I loved it
When he started talking about Anthony Bourdain, I just sorta strapped myself in.
Old Today, 09:13 AM   #16505
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Ad Astra, old school sci fi. 7/10 It had some action tossed in to try and keep the millennial brain drain generation happy but it was more of a distraction from the real action going on in the brain pan. Lots of action there.
Controlled society, space travel but only for certain tiers of said society deemed worthy by the ruling class. Open class war and pirate activity. Good stuff.

I thought it would be more like The Expanse. It was not, for better or worse it was it's own original thing.