Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Oct 20, 2018, 10:05 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Arrow Upgrade for Wifey's iPhone SE?

Trying to stay $150-300 but that's becoming harder and harder. Used but good condition is fine.

I was thinking maybe a Galaxy 7s or 8s. An iPhone 7 isn't much of an upgrade from what I can tell, but maybe these Samsungs aren't either.

She doesn't use her phone for much, but would like bigger than the iPhone SE she has now. She had a Galaxy 4s before, and she likes that line.

I also looked at the Pocophone and Huawei phones, but I don't think they are CDMA Verison compatible.
Old Oct 23, 2018, 01:07 PM   #2
aRandomRobot
Coffee Adict

aRandomRobot is still being judged by the masses

Honestly any one of those three sound like they would be good options. The iPhone 7 is going to be a noticeable step up from the SE. It doesn’t look like S7 is going to be getting Pie so for support longevity you’re looking at either the S8 or iPhone 7. I’d say go to a carrier store that has display units and see which one she likes better.
aRandomRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2018, 12:25 PM   #3
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

You could get an Essential from Amazon they are around 300 when they are on sale and they already have Pie. Got it day one actually.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 24, 2018, 09:41 PM   #4
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

iPhone XS is the only choice.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote