Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Aug 13, 2018, 11:31 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
I'm stuck because I'm so tired of my S7 Edge and was waiting for the Pixel 3, but it seems Google **** the bed with that. Now the Note 9 seems good but that price is insane and I really just wanted the Pixel 3 for the realtime updates.

I hate phones.
What's wrong with the Pixel 3?
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2018, 12:34 PM   #32
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
What's wrong with the Pixel 3?
Stupid ****ing huge notch and Google's choice to stick with 4GB of RAM. I know it's a "pure Android experience" but it's still annoying when every flagship has or will have 6GB. Plus everyone I know with a Pixel 2 whines about how fast it became sluggish and slow, which is something I haven't really researched a lot yet but it's definitely a thing. The battery is also smaller than last year's Pixel. And sure, the newest optimizations may help with that but why am I still paying a grand for a phone with lesser specs? No headphone jack, no expandable memory, and only 64GB. For a couple hundred more I could get the Note 9 with 128GB and all of those things, plus a better screen to body ratio.

I may still go with it based on reviews because it will likely still have the best camera and obviously the fastest updates, but we'll see.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2018, 12:36 PM   #33
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

What's wrong with the notch? Have no issues with my Essential having one.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 13, 2018, 12:46 PM   #34
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
What's wrong with the notch? Have no issues with my Essential having one.
I wouldn't mind this either:

https://i.amz.mshcdn.com/UGUKghktiA-...6eabc6419a.jpg

This, I do mind:

And while you can "turn it off" in software, that makes the already large bezels (this day and age) even larger, comparable to my S7 Edge.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Aug 14, 2018, 01:05 PM   #35
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
I wouldn't mind this either:

https://i.amz.mshcdn.com/UGUKghktiA-...6eabc6419a.jpg

This, I do mind:

And while you can "turn it off" in software, that makes the already large bezels (this day and age) even larger, comparable to my S7 Edge.
It uses what would otherwise be bezel to give you more functional space. The bar isn't always blue, much of the time it's black, so all that's up there is your icons and time and nothing more, and frankly, that spot is blank space on screens without the notch. I wouldn't have a problem with a larger notch.
Old Aug 15, 2018, 12:18 AM   #36
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
It uses what would otherwise be bezel to give you more functional space. The bar isn't always blue, much of the time it's black, so all that's up there is your icons and time and nothing more, and frankly, that spot is blank space on screens without the notch. I wouldn't have a problem with a larger notch.
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2018, 08:08 AM   #37
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

I think I'm going to get it. Upgrade note 5 to 9. Selling an old MacBook air (2011) will give me a down payment on The phone to keep my phone bill in line with what my work reimburses, so basically free upgrade.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2018, 08:30 AM   #38
ice
Rage3D Spammer

In all actuality I won't wind up getting either phone, they're simply too ridiculously priced now. Well, until my S7E pisses me off enough to snap it in half anyway.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Aug 15, 2018, 08:48 AM   #39
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
Took me a minute
Old Aug 15, 2018, 11:03 AM   #40
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
If they use black background instead the notch would be so conspicuous.

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2018, 12:17 PM   #41
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Initial battery tests reviews are out. Sounds like the battery life is really really good.
On the video loop test tomshardware does it wasn't much of an improvement, 11 hours. But in real world testing, sounds like one day of heavy use or two days average to light use. That is awesome!

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.

Quote:
Old Aug 15, 2018, 12:21 PM   #42
kboye
9700PRO RIP

kboye can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultykboye can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Monitor

This is just beyond me, might as well reintroduce overscan and interlacing.
Old Aug 15, 2018, 01:45 PM   #43
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2597 View Post
Initial battery tests reviews are out. Sounds like the battery life is really really good.
On the video loop test tomshardware does it wasn't much of an improvement, 11 hours. But in real world testing, sounds like one day of heavy use or two days average to light use. That is awesome!
I think the way Tom did the test is flawed. They only got 15minutes longer than the note 8. 700mAh should get you an extra hour over the note 8.
Quote:
the Note 9 didn’t turn in the best results on the Tom’s Guide Battery Test (continuous web-surfing over T-Mobile’s LTE network until the phone dies) initially lasting 11 hours and 16 minutes. We turned off the phone's adaptive display feature, and retested: the Note 9 lasted an extra 10 minutes on the test.
However, the Note 9 lasted just 15 minutes longer than the Note 8, which has a much smaller 3,300 mAh battery. The Pixel 2 XL lasted 12:09 on our test, more than a half-hour longer than the Note 9's best time (and Google’s flagship has a better camera, to boot). The Galaxy S9+ hits 10:59

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
Old Aug 15, 2018, 02:40 PM   #44
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
I had that with my Xperia Z3 and my iPhone 6s+ (till the battery turned to ****).
Old Aug 15, 2018, 03:22 PM   #45
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Really starting to consider the Note 9 now. Wonder how much I could get for my S7E on a trade.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Aug 15, 2018, 06:49 PM   #46
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Sea Islands

NWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0091/2 View Post
I think the way Tom did the test is flawed. They only got 15minutes longer than the note 8. 700mAh should get you an extra hour over the note 8.
I don't think so, as the note 9 has a slightly faster processor than the note 8, as well as a larger screen which means it will draw more power when having it on. Not to mention the other 64GB of storage that adds to the power draw as well. So over all the 15 minutes longer than the note 8 sounds about right. If the note 9 had the same power draw as the note 8, then you would be correct.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!

Last edited by NWR_Midnight : Aug 15, 2018 at 06:55 PM.
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2018, 01:07 AM   #47
0091/2
We Do It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
I don't think so, as the note 9 has a slightly faster processor than the note 8, as well as a larger screen which means it will draw more power when having it on. Not to mention the other 64GB of storage that adds to the power draw as well. So over all the 15 minutes longer than the note 8 sounds about right. If the note 9 had the same power draw as the note 8, then you would be correct.
It doesn't sound right. Toms did something wrong with battery test with either the note 8 or note 9. They don't give details how they came to results.

Their testing methodology is inconsistent. The first time they did is with adaptive brightness. Everything other phone battery test they did state 150nit brightness and includes a chart. They don't state it with the note 9.

Note 9 review
Quote:
But the Note 9 didn’t turn in the best results on the Tom’s Guide Battery Test (continuous web-surfing over T-Mobile’s LTE network until the phone dies) initially lasting 11 hours and 16 minutes. We turned off the phone's adaptive display feature, and retested: the Note 9 lasted an extra 10 minutes on the test.
Note 8
Quote:
On the Tom's Guide Battery Test, which involves continuous web surfing over 4G on 150 nits of screen brightness, the Note 8 lasted a very strong 11 hours and 11 minutes on T-Mobile's network.
According to Tom "P20 Pro held out for 14 hours, 13 minutes"

The note 9 in this video lasted 40mins longer than the P20pro and 1hr 20m longer that the s9 plus.

Toms hardware test result for the s9 plus is 11hrs and 11:11 for note 8
The s9plus has 3500mAh, using the result from Toms. The s9plus last 19mins per 100mAh. Adding 500mAh x 19min get me 1h 35m. That's very close to the video's result. My point is the result should be 1hour longer.

I suspect the test methodology isn't the same like their previous phones reviews.

Current Desktop [2016]
Old Aug 16, 2018, 10:46 AM   #48
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
In all actuality I won't wind up getting either phone, they're simply too ridiculously priced now. Well, until my S7E pisses me off enough to snap it in half anyway.
Quote:
Really starting to consider the Note 9 now. Wonder how much I could get for my S7E on a trade.
lol quick turn around.

Android guys are just as willing to pay 1k+ for a phone as iPhone people. Feed the machine people!

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2018, 10:55 AM   #49
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
lol quick turn around.

Android guys are just as willing to pay 1k+ for a phone as iPhone people. Feed the machine people!
Some...

Definitely not me. I was excited about the iPhone X until the price tag...
Old Aug 16, 2018, 11:03 AM   #50
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Some...

Definitely not me. I was excited about the iPhone X until the price tag...
Dont worry Im feeding the machine as well. I'll be getting the new iPhone X+

Old Aug 16, 2018, 11:35 AM   #51
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
lol quick turn around.

I only said that after getting some prelim ideas on what a trade in would be, but I still probably will sit this round out as well. I have many other things I can do with 600+ dollars.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Aug 16, 2018, 11:44 AM   #52
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Sea Islands

NWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
It doesn't sound right. Toms did something wrong with battery test with either the note 8 or note 9. They don't give details how they came to results.

Their testing methodology is inconsistent. The first time they did is with adaptive brightness. Everything other phone battery test they did state 150nit brightness and includes a chart. They don't state it with the note 9.

Note 9 review

Note 8

According to Tom "P20 Pro held out for 14 hours, 13 minutes"

The note 9 in this video lasted 40mins longer than the P20pro and 1hr 20m longer that the s9 plus.

Toms hardware test result for the s9 plus is 11hrs and 11:11 for note 8
The s9plus has 3500mAh, using the result from Toms. The s9plus last 19mins per 100mAh. Adding 500mAh x 19min get me 1h 35m. That's very close to the video's result. My point is the result should be 1hour longer.

I suspect the test methodology isn't the same like their previous phones reviews.
your own numbers shows you did your math wrong. you state that the s9plus is 19min per 100mah. that is 35 X 19 = 665 minutes, which equals 11.08 hours with the larger battery (the 3500 mah), which means it won't get 1 hr 35 minutes more as you figure (it is less than the 11.11 hours of the note 8). The S9+ has a smaller screen than the note 8 (by .1 inches). The note 9 has twice the memory (128 GB vs 64 GB for the note 8 and the s9+). That extra .1 inch over the note 8, and the extra .2 over the S9+ add a significant power draw, not including the difference in memory. The numbers are closer to accurate than you want to admit it seems.

~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
Old Aug 16, 2018, 11:58 AM   #53
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
I only said that after getting some prelim ideas on what a trade in would be, but I still probably will sit this round out as well. I have many other things I can do with 600+ dollars.
1k phone is still 1k regardless of how you pay for it.

We'll see where you end up in a couple of weeks. Nothing wrong with buying it. Where are all the android guys saying they wouldnt pay that price for a phone. Its here now and they are going to eat it up.

Old Aug 16, 2018, 12:06 PM   #54
0091/2
We Do It!

Quote:
why not get a used note 8? I have my note 8 since Oct and it still has a 96% battery capacity retention. The cost of phones are increasing every year but the tech in them makes it last longer.

Current Desktop [2016]
Old Aug 16, 2018, 01:13 PM   #55
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
why not get a used note 8? I have my note 8 since Oct and it still has a 96% battery capacity retention. The cost of phones are increasing every year but the tech in them makes it last longer.
I agree with this. I have had my note 8 since November/December. It's battery life still impresses me today, with heavy use. I have yet to notice any reduction in battery performance.

Old Aug 16, 2018, 02:23 PM   #56
0091/2
We Do It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
your own numbers shows you did your math wrong. you state that the s9plus is 19min per 100mah. that is 35 X 19 = 665 minutes, which equals 11.08 hours with the larger battery (the 3500 mah), which means it won't get 1 hr 35 minutes more as you figure (it is less than the 11.11 hours of the note 8). The S9+ has a smaller screen than the note 8 (by .1 inches). The note 9 has twice the memory (128 GB vs 64 GB for the note 8 and the s9+). That extra .1 inch over the note 8, and the extra .2 over the S9+ add a significant power draw, not including the difference in memory. The numbers are closer to accurate than you want to admit it seems.
I know that. 660 looked more appealing to me. I did my math for ballpark figures. I didn't care for the mins. My point was to show an hour of improvement. Well actually 53mins over the s9+ in the video.

From the video
Samsung note 9
5:21
S9plus
4:28 [268/3500 = 13.06] [13.05*5 = 1h 5m]
5:33
S9+ lead 12m over the note 9.

Phone arena battery test shows an hour gain I expected.
https://www.phonearena.com/news/Sams...sults_id107818
Note 9 efficiency isn't as bad tom's review make it too be.
Tom's accuracy is waaaayyyyyyyyyyyy off. I suspect it's their janky testing methodology.

Current Desktop [2016]
Old Aug 16, 2018, 08:43 PM   #57
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
I know that. 660 looked more appealing to me. I did my math for ballpark figures. I didn't care for the mins. My point was to show an hour of improvement. Well actually 53mins over the s9+ in the video.

From the video
Samsung note 9
5:21
S9plus
4:28 [268/3500 = 13.06] [13.05*5 = 1h 5m]
5:33
S9+ lead 12m over the note 9.

Phone arena battery test shows an hour gain I expected.
https://www.phonearena.com/news/Sams...sults_id107818
Note 9 efficiency isn't as bad tom's review make it too be.
Tom's accuracy is waaaayyyyyyyyyyyy off. I suspect it's their janky testing methodology.
Your math is flawed as you are trying to use numbers from lower level devices to calculate the power draw of the note 9, which you can't do, because it won't give you an accurate result. And then you try to use numbers from the video to calculate battery life, which is also inaccurate. (read on)

We now have 3 sources ALL with difference results. One has it lasting 1hr 20 minutes longer than the s9+, the other showing it to be only 51 minutes and Tom's showing it to be 18 minutes longer than the s9+.

What it comes down to is how they test their phones.. Tom's does it by continuous web-surfing over T-Mobile’s LTE network until the phone dies, one continuous power draw with little fluctuation.

The video you linked and took your numbers from is not even close to accruate (which means your calculations are not accurate as well) because their testing method is seriously flawed. Not to mention other things noticeable in the video that invalidate the results.

Phone arena doesn't explain how they test, other than proprietary method. But since their tests show nearly 3 hours of less battery life across all of the phones, I suspect they are using similar testing as in the video, but just using beefier applications and games to test with, so they will not be accurate as well.

Tom's method, which is taking just one application (web browser) that the phones other specs has little influence on except the screen size, and web surfing till the battery dies is the most accurate of all as it keeps the power draw consistent. Running a catalog of applications and games till the battery dies is NO indication of battery life, because there are to many influences based on each phones specs outside the battery that can and will skew the results when going from one application/game to another (not to mention the testers influence in switching from application to application), which makes the power draw inconstant and creates fluctuations that differ on each phone invalidating any results you get.

Last edited by NWR_Midnight : Aug 16, 2018 at 09:24 PM.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 01:45 PM   #58
A2597
A Peculiar Person

So...ordered.
Got the pre-order for the headphones which I can flip to offset the cost a little.

Quote:
Old Aug 20, 2018, 01:16 PM   #59
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
So...ordered.
Got the pre-order for the headphones which I can flip to offset the cost a little.
How much do you think you could get for them? Yes, I'm back to kicking this around again, if Samsung gives me $300 for my S7E (according to their site) and I can sell the headphones for $250, that puts the Note 9 around $450 for me.

EDIT: Looks like they only go for $150 new, blah.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Aug 20, 2018, 02:03 PM   #60
A2597
A Peculiar Person

It's the wireless varient, so 299MSRP, goes for ~200 new on ebay.
My goal is anything over 150.

Quote: