Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Mar 16, 2019, 01:33 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I was just responding to the comment that we haven’t taken this to P&R. It is really sad and am sure no one at R3D would condone such an action.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2019, 01:40 PM   #32
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
He'll get shanked in jail for sure, well at least if he's extradited to Oz. Probably be in solitary for the rest of his life though, which is a shame.. I hope he's put into general population..
Not sure I agree, for all we know he will be praised and protected by the Aryan Brotherhood.
Old Mar 16, 2019, 01:52 PM   #33
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide is still being judged by the masses

Zero cares given if after the trial they just hang him from a lamp post publicly.
Sapphire Radeon VII
Samsung 960 EVO 1TB
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 17, 2019, 04:54 AM   #34
g-a-m-e
oh yeah

g-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I was just responding to the comment that we haven’t taken this to P&R. It is really sad and am sure no one at R3D would condone such an action.

i7 3770K (4,8 ghz)
COrsair 8GB DDR3 1600 mhz
GTX 1080 Ti
BenQ XL 2540
Coolermaster 1000 watt PSU
Samsung w840(?) SSD
http://www.tweakguides.com/Piracy_1.html

Martin Slater, 2K games, (Bioshock) about piracy:
"You can't afford to be cracked. As soon as you're gone, you're gone, and your sales drop astronomically if you've got a day-one crack"
g-a-m-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2019, 12:44 PM   #35
daPhoenix
Snow White Nurse

daPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badges

As expected, media has started to blame gaming culture due to him doing a "violent computer game style video" - yes Sir, it's all thanks to BF, CoD and Doom.

I bet no one saw this one coming.
daPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2019, 01:09 PM   #36
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Media is now about confirmation bias for clicks/add revenue. Has been like this for quite a while.
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2019, 05:20 PM   #37
Akumajo
White Devil Bastard

Akumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I thought you infidels would be loving the prick...
Some are just in the closet... where their real face is.

"Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
If anything there's just still too many guilible people in the fanbase willing to accept this garbage star wars disney/Kennedy edition."

Helghast... till the end of days!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruxcT6LEVzk Disney Star Wars SUCKS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QESGXTFFZXM Kaz PTVD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dogMXzbz9js
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L--rU3Wq3WU My Bugatti V
Akumajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2019, 08:42 AM   #38
RFtinkerer
Not with it

RFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badges

This guy at the 2nd mosque where 7 were killed: https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/ne...-card-machine/

When the gunman advanced toward the mosque, killing those in his path, Abdul Aziz didn’t hide. Instead, he picked up the first thing he could find, a credit card machine, and ran outside screaming “Come here!”

Aziz, 48, is being hailed as a hero for preventing more deaths during Friday prayers at the Linwood mosque in Christchurch after leading the gunman in a cat-and-mouse chase before scaring him into speeding away in his car.

“Then this brother came over. He went after him, and he managed to overpower him, and that’s how we were saved,” Alabi said, referring to Aziz. “Otherwise, if he managed to come into the mosque, then we would all probably be gone.”

Aziz said as he ran outside screaming, he was hoping to distract the attacker. He said the gunman ran back to his car to get another gun, and Aziz hurled the credit card machine at him.

He said he could hear his two youngest sons, aged 11 and 5, urging him to come back inside.

The gunman returned, firing. Aziz said he ran, weaving through cars parked in the driveway, which prevented the gunman from getting a clean shot. Then Aziz spotted a gun the gunman had abandoned and picked it up, pointed it and squeezed the trigger. It was empty.

He said the gunman ran back to the car for a second time, likely to grab yet another weapon.

“He gets into his car and I just got the gun and threw it on his window like an arrow and blasted his window,” he said.

The windshield shattered: “That’s why he got scared.”

He said the gunman was cursing at him, yelling that he was going to kill them all. But he drove away and Aziz said he chased the car down the street to a red light, before it made a U-turn and sped away. Online videos indicate police officers managed to force the car from the road and drag out the suspect soon after.

Threw what he had, would have shot the attacker with his own gun, but then just threw it at his car. Saved countless lives.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 10:19 AM   #39
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Dude is a badass and a hero.

Coming after an armed attacker with a freakin' credit card machine! Amazing.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2019, 10:46 AM   #40
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

he's lucky he's still alive, but nonetheless a very courageous thing to do.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2019, 11:11 AM   #41
Quickstrike
Verification Required.

Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

"...the congregation of more than 80".

Sounds like the 2nd mosque had even more potential victims than the first. Really amazing that one person was able to put a stop to such a horrendous act.

Main PC : Intel Core i7 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, ASUS P8P67 Pro, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1866-DDR3, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Boost, Sound Blaster Zx, Klipsch 5.1 Ultras, Samsung 256GB 840 Pro SSD, 8TB Seagate Archive, 6TB WD Black, 4TB HGST, 3.0TB Seagate x 2, 1.5TB Seagate x 2, Corsair AX850W PSU, Cooler Master HAF 932, 21" NEC [email protected]

HTPC : Intel Core i5 3570K, CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo, Asus Maximus V Gene, 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600-DDR3, ASUS 5850 Direct CU, Crucial M4 256GB SSD, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750W, Silverstone SG09B.

Virtual Server : Intel Core2Quad Q6600, Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme, Gigabyte P35-DS3R, 16GB OCZ DDR2, eVGA 8800GTX, 74GB Raptor, 500GB Seagate x 4, Intel Ethernet port x 4, Silverstone TJ06.
Quickstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2019, 11:28 AM   #42
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

ASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird sings

I wish I could see this damned manifesto. One interesting thing I had read about it is the stated intent for the MSM to pick it up and run it further pissing people off and dividing them, plus the writers idea to hit on every possible political divide there is and claiming to be part of it: eg eco-fascist (left) and Trump supporter (right).

There are also claims that the mosque was involved with radicalization efforts but sources on that are really slim so I'm reluctant to buy into it.

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
Quote:
kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
battlenet: voxmortis, origin: asci_blue, steam: death_incarnate352
ASCI Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2019, 03:00 PM   #43
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

We don't need to be linking to that stuff here - if people want to find it themselves, they can find it elsewhere
Old Mar 18, 2019, 03:16 PM   #44
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

RIP to the victims....
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2019, 04:30 PM   #45
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

ASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
We don't need to be linking to that stuff here - if people want to find it themselves, they can find it elsewhere
I partially agree with you, I disagree because NZ is doing a really damned good job of making sure it isn't found.

If not links I'd be willing to accept data via PM.

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
Quote:
kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
Old Mar 19, 2019, 08:47 AM   #46
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCI Blue View Post
I partially agree with you, I disagree because NZ is doing a really damned good job of making sure it isn't found.

If not links I'd be willing to accept data via PM.
Good to know that you partially agree with my mod decisions - now I can sleep well at night

You got PM
Old Mar 23, 2019, 10:44 AM   #47
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

Thanks for the links, been a busy week.

bounty hunter
Quote: