Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 9, 2021, 10:16 AM   #5671
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
xCLAVEx
FCK Joebama/HeelsUpHarris

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
sister in law got her first shot, felt very tired and had serious chills the same evening. She now feels a bit better.
Co-worker got the JJ shot. He's on day 3 of fever and body aches. Seems to have affected him pretty bad, can only imagine how bad real covid would have hit him.
Old Apr 9, 2021, 10:34 AM   #5672
Jankan
Banged

Jankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Got the first dose of Pfizer shot yesterday and feel fine. Arm is just a little sore today but else no issues
Old Apr 9, 2021, 10:39 AM   #5673
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
Co-worker got the JJ shot. He's on day 3 of fever and body aches. Seems to have affected him pretty bad, can only imagine how bad real covid would have hit him.
Day 3? Has he told his doctor? That sounds extreme for what are supposed to be temporary and relatively quick passing side effects.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 9, 2021, 03:32 PM   #5674
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
she got Astra Zeneca. That being said, a lot of our family relatives have been vaccinated with Astra Z without any or just very slight side-effects. So there's that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2021, 07:27 PM   #5675
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Getting the JJ shot tomorrow. I hope the side effect on me isn't as bad as your Co-worker. Is he alive?

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 860Pro 512GB/ 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2021, 09:12 PM   #5676
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Lots of people getting hammered with the COVID that I know here in Michigan. 1 week away from my second shot, I should be good for 80 percent protection as of tomorrow.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2021, 09:46 PM   #5677
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

I just got my second shot of Pfizer yesterday. Very excited to finally qualify and get both shots. The vaccination center at the hospital I went to was run extremely well. I was really afraid that appointments would be impossible to get. But, it only took a few tries and now I have both shots! The second was definitely a little more in the way of side effects. Felt like a super low grade fever all day today. But, only slightly annoying. Can’t wait for 2 weeks and I reach full effectiveness. My county really surprised me. Things were very smooth. Given the ****-show that went on for most of the pandemic, I wasn’t expecting much. So happy to be pleasantly surprised!
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2021, 10:35 PM   #5678
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

https://twitter.com/nytimesworld/sta...01022103048198

Quote:
A New York Times analysis shows that deaths in Russia during the pandemic last year were 28 percent higher than normal — an increase in mortality greater than in the United States and most countries in Europe.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/10/w...orld&smtyp=cur

Quote:
The official Russian coronavirus death toll of 102,649 as of Saturday — reported on state television and to the World Health Organization — is far lower, when adjusted for the population, than that of United States and most of Western Europe.

However, a far different story is told by the official statistics agency Rosstat, which tallies deaths from all causes. Russia saw a jump of 360,000 deaths above normal from last April through December, according to a Times analysis of historical data. Rosstat figures for January and February of this year show that the number is now well above 400,000.

In the United States, with more than twice the population of Russia, such “excess deaths” since the start of the pandemic have numbered about 574,000. By that measure, which many demographers see as the most accurate way to assess the virus’s overall toll, the pandemic killed about one in every 400 people in Russia, compared with one in every 600 in the United States.
Man...

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.2.2, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.2.2. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:39 AM   #5679
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

The FDA has recommended halting JJ vaccine rollout until the blood clot issue can be looked into.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:18 AM   #5680
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
The FDA has recommended halting JJ vaccine rollout until the blood clot issue can be looked into.
welcome to the club

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Old Yesterday, 08:38 AM   #5681
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
welcome to the club
I'm getting my first Pfizer jabby jab sat.
Old Yesterday, 09:11 AM   #5682
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

pump up the jab, pump it up

Old Yesterday, 11:27 AM   #5683
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
6 cases out of 6.8 millions administered; the anti-vaxxers are already having a field day with this one
PS: The pill causes blood clots in one out of 2500 women, I guess we should pause that as well...
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:00 PM   #5684
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
6 cases out of 6.8 millions administered; the anti-vaxxers are already having a field day with this one
PS: The pill causes blood clots in one out of 2500 women, I guess we should pause that as well...
I know right. I've already seen people all over social media pulling the, "see we told you it wasn't safe" BS already.
Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM   #5685
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Yea about any drug you take these days have much worse numbers then those, can’t believe they are halting it because of it.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:22 PM   #5686
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Yea about any drug you take these days have much worse numbers then those, can’t believe they are halting it because of it.
My understanding is, they temp halted it to make sure all physicians knew how to treat these types of clots, since it's different from standard methods. Once that's out then they should resume.
Old Yesterday, 02:47 PM   #5687
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

The clots are for the chosen ones. They are randomly selected by the great watchers and are tested in order to see if they qualify for the second ascension.

Because greatness abounds, and only a select few will be able to join the upper elite, and they will be exempt from the great purge that is to come.

It is also why the majority of clots occur in women....them watchers are pervs.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:15 PM   #5688
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:

i have a customer i was at today won't get the vaccine

but has pot and cocaine all over the house
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM   #5689
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post

i have a customer i was at today won't get the vaccine

but has pot and cocaine all over the house
Only natural meds in that house mang.
Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM   #5690
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Botox! I see those commercials, and when you listen to the "fast talk". May cause stroke, blindness, etc.
Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM   #5691
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I am now 12 hours past the moment the 2nd Pfizer dose invaded my supple innards. So far, a sore arm just like the first dose.

I had to delay the 2nd by a week so am wondering if that's helping with the side effects. Could be speaking too soon. I should stop.

For record:

Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM   #5692
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

It's going up because people think it's all clear now apparently.
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM   #5693
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
I've had customers walk in without precaution because they were vaccinated. I don't believe them. I read in the news a woman caught covid three weeks after vaccinated with J&J. Being vaccinate isn't an excuse to disregard all covid precautions.

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 860Pro 512GB/ 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM   #5694
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0091/2 View Post
I've had customers walk in without precaution because they were vaccinated. I don't believe them. I read in the news a woman caught covid three weeks after vaccinated with J&J. Being vaccinate isn't an excuse to disregard all covid precautions.
I consider this more like the flu vaccine than polio. This is mutating, and getting the flu shot yearly like I do doesn't mean you can't get the flu. It just gives you a better chance.

Rona gonna be around for a while. Calling it now.

Then I see posts on social media about how nobody got the flu this year. Apparently masks and social distancing help with that too. Who would have thought??? LOL

What we really need is a guy like me instead of Fauci. You need a southern accent dude telling you what to do. If the dumbasses around me would believe me. Everyone should!

Last edited by Greasy : Yesterday at 08:51 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM   #5695
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0091/2 View Post
There was just a guy too who's in the hospital with it after the vaccine. People need to stop being assholes and thinking just because they got the vaccine, they can run around without masks and resume life as normal. Just like the woman that I thought gave my whole IT team covid, she had it so she thinks she can't get it again. I'm so sick of stupid.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.

Last edited by ice : Yesterday at 09:10 PM.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM   #5696
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
It's mostly young and unvaccinated people. Glad deaths are down though
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:42 AM   #5697
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
I am now 12 hours past the moment the 2nd Pfizer dose invaded my supple innards. So far, a sore arm just like the first dose.

I had to delay the 2nd by a week so am wondering if that's helping with the side effects. Could be speaking too soon. I should stop.

For record:

Side effects are usually 24 hours later. Mine hit at about 20 hours and was noticeable. But really nothing. Could feel fatigue and chills. I thought it was awesome and was cheering my antibodies on!! Was gone when I woke up the next day. Don't worry, it's just annoying mostly the day after.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote