Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Sep 24, 2020, 05:44 PM   #841
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Hmm...I've never had that problem. Most of my flights aren't longer than one hour though. I use VS mode to achieve whatever altitude I want and it automatically goes into altitude hold when the altitude selected is reached. Never seen it bug out after that.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2020, 06:42 PM   #842
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Was there a dev update notice today? I can't seem to find it, and they said every Thursday they'd have an update listed.

"America is not divided by race. color, gender, or sexual orientation.
America is divided into wise people and fools.
And fools divide themselves by race, color, gender, or sexual orientation."
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2020, 09:56 PM   #843
Sabadin
Radeon R520

Sabadin is still being judged by the masses

Sabadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 24, 2020, 10:32 PM   #844
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabadin View Post
Thanks.

EDIT: Still no mention of 747, 787, or AP fixes. It's almost like they are avoiding the issue entirely...

Last edited by xCLAVEx : Sep 24, 2020 at 10:45 PM.
Old Today, 10:22 AM   #845
xCLAVEx
Not gone

Newest patch supposedly is going to be released today. No patch notes so far so I have no idea what it's supposed to "fix".

Old Today, 10:40 AM   #846
Loser-P
Radeon HD 4850

Loser-P is still being judged by the masses

Japan world update just dropped. Patch notes here.
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t...ailable/287453

Got some nice fixes in there I was just expecting the Japan world update and maybe a few if any fixes. I'll have to wait till I get home from work to see if it's actually an improvement.

Last edited by Loser-P : Today at 12:41 PM.
Loser-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:44 AM   #847
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

For anyone that wants tweak and mod freedom, is it better to buy from the MS Store or Steam?
Old Today, 11:29 AM   #848
Sabadin
Radeon R520

Sabadin is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
For anyone that wants tweak and mod freedom, is it better to buy from the MS Store or Steam?
For installing mods it's the same with either version, for tweaking things yourself the Steam version is friendlier.
Sabadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:56 PM   #849
John C Flett
Grumpy Bunny

John C Flett once held a door open for a complete strangerJohn C Flett once held a door open for a complete strangerJohn C Flett once held a door open for a complete strangerJohn C Flett once held a door open for a complete stranger

Any ETA yet on the VR update?

John C Flett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:20 PM   #850
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Tried the tour, first 5 or so minutes and the 1000ft pair of trees near the start are amazing, didnt realise they had that in Japan. QC needs to be a little better I feel.
Old Today, 03:28 PM   #851
xCLAVEx
Not gone

AP still jacked up, and now they've introduced this charming new bug...

lol...

Some players are reporting crashing while flying randomly too (as in the game thought they crashed into an object). Not a problem I suppose if you have crashes disabled, but if you have them enabled it could stop your flight cold.