Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support » AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and support forum for all of the All-In-Wonder Radeon cards, the TV-Wonder, Remote Wonder I and II, the new HDTV Wonder, and basically anything with VIVO support.

Old Sep 13, 2005, 06:11 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Redding

Redding is still being judged by the masses

Question Replacing purple breakout box with HDTV adaptor for HDTV Wonder

I was wondering if it was possible to replace the breakout box on the back of the card with one of the HDTV adaptors ATI offers so i can use the Y Pr Pb connections. It looks like the box had a 8-pin head and doesn't looks like ATI offers any 8-PIN ones, but I'd like to hook my Xbox up using the HD Pack (have one and the HDTV Wonder in my only HD source avail.) and I can just use the optical for sound. Didn't know if there's a way to get Y Pr Pb from the Wonder.
Redding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2005, 09:38 PM   #2
Redding

Redding is still being judged by the masses

Yea I was talking about inputting. I noticed on the ATI products site they have a bunch of HDTV converters and I didn't know if I could use one of those to repalce the purple box. I guess I could always just get the DVI-to-HD to use the XBOX HD or i'll just take it back and get the Advanced pack and use the S-Vid.
Redding is offline   Reply With Quote