Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support » AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and support forum for all of the All-In-Wonder Radeon cards, the TV-Wonder, Remote Wonder I and II, the new HDTV Wonder, and basically anything with VIVO support.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 18, 2004, 08:41 AM   #11
jrw
Radeon R200

jrw is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liuke
Yeah, I just read their HTDV Wonder review:

http://graphics.tomshardware.com/vid...917/index.html

Looks like they had some major probs getting it to work as well like what I've read all over the place. I'm definitely hoping a second iteration of this card will fix a lot of this and elevate it from the status of a bad product.
Don't know why they couldnt get it to work with Nvidia cards, im using a Geforce 6800 GT 256mb and it works fine..for the most part, still unable to tune CBS or ABC but I still have yet to try another antenna.
2GB PC3200 Corsair XMS
EVGA 7800GTX 512MB
Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic / Logitech Z5500's
NEC-3540A DL Burner
730GB Total HDD
WinXP
Sony GDM-FW900 24" CRT

jrw is offline   Reply With Quote