Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Feedback Central
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Feedback Central This is a place to post problems, suggestions, comments, or help regarding the forums or site. This is not a place to air your mod-related grievances as first-resort.

Old Nov 27, 2020, 06:21 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default img tag scaling on R3D Forum

Been posting a few images using the img tag lately and noticed that when they display on my browser they always scale up. If I set my browser at 100% scaling I would expect an image to display in the same pixel resolution as the source (i.e. 4k - 3840x2160). But when I bring it up in my browser it displays at a much larger resolution and I need to scale the browser view down to about 67% so it displays correctly on my 4K display at 3840x2160. Using Chrome as browser. Just curious if there is some browser or Windows setting that causes this. It seems to only happen on images in the forums here. The rest of the internet seem fine. Displaying the source URL from inside the img tag in a separate browser tab displays correctly also.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote