Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support Discussion and Technical support forum for AMD's Radeon Software.

Old Mar 24, 2014, 12:31 PM   #62
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarot View Post
I take back what i said about that suck ass AMD utility. Do NOT use it even if all you have is an amd video card. I ran it in safe mode, after uninstalling video drivers, and it killed all usb ports on the pc. Never had an issue with the older version but i ended up having to clean install all his **** and bought him driverfusion to avoid this crap again
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltC View Post
Out of curiosity, why did you run it in safe mode (and I sure don't understand the reasoning behind manually uninstalling your drivers and *then* running the AMD driver uninstall utility)? I understood that the uninstall utility is designed to be run under a normal boot, and when you boot into safe mode your *device drivers* generally aren't loaded (unless you opt to load your network/Ethernet driver.)

Yea, run it in safe mode and it will take out your installed drivers in places I'm sure--but they won't be the ones you want to get rid of, necessarily (because you are in safe mode.) It seems to me the entire purpose of the uninstaller program is so that you can remove everything AMD without having to resort to safe mode and all of the other crap that we used to do years ago...

Engaged under a normal boot (which I think is the only correct way to use the program), the program worked perfectly for me and did just what it was supposed to do and nothing else. The AMD driver uninstall utility is not a "cleanup program" like many others, it's not a "uninstall your drivers first and then run this program to clean up the residue" program--it is a *driver uninstall utility* that, when used correctly, eliminates any need for a so-called clean-up program, imo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarot View Post
I never run anything like it if not in safe mode, I don't think any app can remove stuff that is in use. But tbh i always thought of it as a clean up utility and it always removed crap left over from a normal uninstall.
But for shits and giggles i ran it on mine, in regular windows mode, and behold my usb ports also stopped functioning as well. We both have z77 boards so I am sure something is going on here with intel drivers
that utility is dangerous and didn't get serious and extended testing. I've been using it more than once in the past two years without any issue. Last week, on a fresh windows install and used as advertised it made my system completely inaccessible. For the first time in maybe 20 years I was forced to reinstall the OS due to a third-party tool acting unexpectedly. This doesn't mean it will mess up everyone's system, but from the few episodes I've read in this thread and after my experience, I believe I have sufficient reasons to avoid it like the plague from now on.

As for these latest betas, Thief performance with Mantle is totally unpredictable (smooth gameplay followed by sudden hitches and stutters when entering a new level) and independent from game settings, not to mention that it can't run with Crossfire enabled, so the only way to run Thief smooth and stable for me is again and still DirectX + single GPU.
Considering the "official" Crossfire bugs these drivers are still dragging behind with them, I can safely say this release sucks major butthole.

Last edited by Lurk : Mar 24, 2014 at 12:44 PM.
Lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2014, 02:42 PM   #63
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Had a bizarre red screen of death using these drivers, event log does not show anything out of the ordinary but looking at the crash dump it's related to the gpu drivers.

After this happened my ssd was no longer noticed in the bios, thankfully after a power down, drain and restart it's all working again.... bricks were shat.

Not had a driver crash my machine in a long time, this is the first problem I have had with 8/8.1 and I must have been on it for 5 months or more now.
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 24, 2014, 02:53 PM   #64
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Are these drivers still **** or worth trying?
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2014, 03:02 PM   #65
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

They work well in general for me aside from the previous post description but from what I have read, mantle does not support crossfire in thief and you may experience random blue screens as my brother and many others have found.

If you're not playing or are happy with thief, I'd wait for the next set.
Old Mar 24, 2014, 03:28 PM   #66
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEJohn View Post
They work well in general for me aside from the previous post description but from what I have read, mantle does not support crossfire in thief and you may experience random blue screens as my brother and many others have found.

If you're not playing or are happy with thief, I'd wait for the next set.
or turn mantle off in thief and cfx works fine for me with this driver and so does thief
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2014, 03:40 PM   #67
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
or turn mantle off in thief and cfx works fine for me with this driver and so does thief
Yes, yes it does.

The random restarts are not to do with thief, I should have made that clearer.
Old Mar 24, 2014, 05:54 PM   #68
Treeckcold57
Good ol' ATI

Treeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEJohn View Post
Fixed my brothers problem with these drivers causing bluescreens... it was caused by his bluetooth drivers.

Updated those and made sure everything was installed correctly and so far so good, not a single crash.
I'm glad to hear about that you were able to fix all of that stuff. I knew it was something else that conflicted, not just the video card driver. BTW, I'm still using the 14.2 Beta because it's a stable driver and no issues here, so I won't touch the 14.3 Beta until 14.4 Beta comes out and see if it is a good driver or not.

AMD Phenom II X2 555 @ stock clock
Xigamtek Knight cooler
ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1333 (4x4GB)
Intel 530 240GB SSD
XFX ATI Radeon 4870 1GB
Antec Truepower 750W
NZXT Source 210
Windows 7 x64

AMD FX-8350 @ stock clock
Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD5 R5
G.Skill Sniper 16GB (8x2) DDR3 1866
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro 7 rev. 2
Gigabyte Windforce 7950 3GB Ghz Edition
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD
EVGA SuperNova 650W
NZXT Source 210 w/ two Noctua F-12 fans
Ubuntu MATE 64-bit
Intel i5 3570K @ stock clock | G.Skill 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3 1866 | Silicon Power 60GB SSD | Win 10 Pro x64 | NZXT Source 210
Treeckcold57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2014, 05:41 AM   #69
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeckcold57 View Post
I'm glad to hear about that you were able to fix all of that stuff. I knew it was something else that conflicted, not just the video card driver. BTW, I'm still using the 14.2 Beta because it's a stable driver and no issues here, so I won't touch the 14.3 Beta until 14.4 Beta comes out and see if it is a good driver or not.
He has been running for a good couple of days now and pretty much all of the restarts have stopped, funny how no other amd driver sets have caused this issue.

He has had 2 restarts in total since then and I have figured out whats going on, it's when the machine hasn't been used for a long time and is entering sleep mode, disabled ulps and so far so good
Old Mar 25, 2014, 10:27 AM   #70
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
crossfire works for me to with disManlte off, but I get flickering light sources when coming out of focus mode (rather annoying) and menu wheel graphic crap.
Old Mar 26, 2014, 02:01 AM   #71
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
crossfire works for me to with disManlte off, but I get flickering light sources when coming out of focus mode (rather annoying) and menu wheel graphic crap.
I don't get flickering with focus and don't use a controller but the mouse bar scrolls fine
Old Mar 26, 2014, 07:04 PM   #72
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

this is what you get for playing Thief in Crossfire with an Xbox controller (a combination very hard to reproduce indeed) one month after the game has been released.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=240153129

As for the light sources flickering when coming out of focus, it might not be evident to everyone's eyes, but it's noticeably there and the difference when Crossfire is disabled is night and day.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 02:18 PM   #73
teiva
Radeon R200

teiva is still being judged by the masses

Lets hope they get some of the crossfire problems sorted shortly Lurk.
teiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2014, 02:21 PM   #74
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

can't stop hoping, but this is the kind of stuff drawing gamers away.
It's way too late already, to me they've lost their credibility.
Still can't properly play a month old triple A title with two of their latest cards in my machine. Clowns.

Last edited by Lurk : Mar 27, 2014 at 03:09 PM.
Old Mar 29, 2014, 06:42 AM   #75
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Dyre Straits is still being judged by the masses

I've got a weird situation that just developed and it's happened three times now in the last 20 minutes....

I decided to play my game, Assassin's Creed, on my HDTV tonight. I hadn't played any games on it in quite some time...and not since installing this latest driver.

After playing, I used CCC to switch back to my center 24 inch LCD. While browsing the net, suddenly the displays went blank for a moment and, without any input from me, the screens switched back to the HDTV. I thought we had a power surge or something but my system is on a UPS.

I used CCC again to switch back to the 24 inch LCD and, again, after a few moments, the screens switched again.

To make sure it wasn't something I was doing, I used CCC once again to put the focus back on my 24 inch LCD and, this time, I turned OFF the HDTV. But, after a few moments, once again the 24 inch LCD went black and the HDTV came on by its own and the Desktop was back on it.

So far, as I'm writing this, I have changed the HDMI input on the HDTV to a different input and turned off the HDTV again. And, so far, no more auto-switching the screens.
~Windows 10 x64 Professional~Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H~Intel I7-3770K~8x2 GB DDR3 Crucial Ballistic 1600 RAM (Dual Channel)~RealTek Onboard~XFX R9 390 8GB GDDR5~3 Acer 27 inch LCDs~SCEPTRE 505 4K UHD TVand one Sanyo 32 inch HDTV connected via Intel onboard GPU~SATA BluRay RW~1000 W PSU~And a Whole Lot More!~AND....1 TB XBOX ONE~1 PS4 with Uncharted Bundle~

Quote:
If you have an issue with what you said, please resolve it in private ;)
Dyre Straits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2014, 09:29 AM   #76
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

let me start by apologizing with Dyre Straits for hijacking his post above (also I don't have experience with HDTV and can't help, sorry bud), but I didn't want to start a new thread for this.

can anyone point me to the right link where I can express all my customer dissatisfaction for AMD's driver policy?

By going on their website I should believe this latest beta release to be the ultimate experience for Thief. Well, believe me, IT IS NOT, unless they refer to "ultimate" as being possibly "the last", at least for me.

After trying Thief in Crossfire for a couple of hours where I was magically able to get rid of the flickering lights when using focus, I returned to playing with Crossfire disabled because the flickering magically returned after a system reboot; to my surprise I found out that some of the elements that should be visible in focus mode like handprints and trap wiring were NOT VISIBLE AT ALL with Crossfire enabled, not to mention the menu wheel still not rendering correctly. Crossfire on Thief has (potentially at least, ok?) MAJOR rendering issues.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=240153129

I also have the presumption of assuring you that there is nothing wrong with my system. How do I know? Experience.

As of today and more than a month after the game has been released I'm still unable to use Crossfire, and with Mantle disabling Crossfire and being totally unpredictable performance-wise (one area working fine, then a new area loading and suddenly stuttering), I have no choice but use one card.

I feel I was taken for a ride when I read this page:

http://community.amd.com/community/a...iver-for-thief

What happened to the big CAP lie, supposed to promptly take care of game incompatibilities on multi-gpu systems especially?

Why are they selling us a driver as the ultimate experience for a particular title, when infact IT IS NOT?

I wish they'd stop releasing betas like these alltogether, but then what does that leave us with? A 3 MONTH old whql? For gaming? Come on, we know better.

Why is noone giving a crap? If it's beacuse I'm the only one than I can very well say goodbye.
If it's because of customers being resigned, well, it's a good enough reason to say goodbye anyway.

Can anyone help me so I can at least point them to this thread, since I'm so pissed at the point of hoping their behaviour draws gamers away so they stop treating customers like idiots?

And yes, I take gaming very seriously if you haven't noticed.

Is it possible that we AMD customers ALWAYS HAVE TO WAIT TWO MONTHS TO PLAY A GAME PROPERLY, just because AMD insists on following plans of software grandeur (TrueAudio works on three cards, I'd like you to take notice) while everything else seems postponable if even not worthy of attention?

I'd like AMD to aknowledge this. I have a strong feeling I'm not alone either.

Last edited by Lurk : Mar 30, 2014 at 09:45 AM.
Old Mar 31, 2014, 03:34 AM   #77
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

driver is marked beta and nv puts out as many or more beta drivers
and the CAP's went away with the monthly drivers

handprints and trap wiring = turn ssaa off that works for me with cfx on and working fine, last game patch fixed the ssaa stuttering thing and broke the handprints and trap wiring

I think most of this is the game and not the drivers any way, news flash new games always have bugs
is why I don't usually play things till they have been out for a while like 4 months or till the game patches stop

edit

getting the no handprints and trap wiring thing with 680 sli and ssaa on to

ssaa off they show up fine on both 680sli & 7970cfx

so does look more like a game bug

Last edited by bill dennison : Mar 31, 2014 at 04:19 AM.
Old Mar 31, 2014, 11:53 AM   #78
Skinner
tweaking for life.

Skinner is still being judged by the masses

Good drivers. vsync is working again and things are getting really promising even great enb performance on Skyrim, Fallout3/NV, GTAIV (If only adaptation will work on a day).
Old Mar 31, 2014, 02:09 PM   #79
Qamly
Radeon R520

Qamly is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
I wish they'd stop releasing betas like these alltogether, but then what does that leave us with? A 3 MONTH old whql? For gaming? Come on, we know better.
You got it backwards. You shouldn't be blaming AMD for having beta drivers, you should be blaming AMD for not releasing them quicker.

Clearly, they don't have enough testers in house, and there is no good way to report bugs to AMD that provides feedback. Why they don't use something like bugzilla is downright silly.

I don't know why people still think that WHQL is something special, when, in reality, all it does is pass the *same* tests the beta drivers have, and have some code signing going on as well.
Other than that, they are the exact same thing.

The whole crossfire / sli isn't working on my game isn't anything new, and both camps have their share of issues, and always will have issues for the foreseeable future for some games.
Priority is, and will be for single cards, until dual cards become standard.
Qamly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2014, 05:23 PM   #80
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

my biggest mistake was buying Thief so soon. For once I got carried away and thought with the hype also came a title that was good to go straight out of the box.
The result is me being overwhelmingly and utterly pissed.
Will go back to buying games six months later like I always did.

EDIT: dunno if it's my anxiety growing with age or this driver thing has gotten slower and more painful than ever, with releases and fixes taking ages and people giving lesser and lesser f*cks everytime, probably out of simple resignation ...

Last edited by Lurk : Apr 3, 2014 at 10:19 AM.
Old Apr 8, 2014, 09:16 PM   #81
rms
Radeon R420

rms is still being judged by the masses

Smile Shader Caching

So I've read that Shader Caching accounts for the big speedups in the new Nvidia drivers. Any chance that could be added to Radeon drivers as well?
rms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2014, 04:13 AM   #82
MrSchmelzer
Radeon R200

MrSchmelzer is still being judged by the masses

Apparantly, the shader caching helps with level loading times, while
many of the improvements seen by nv's latest drivers seem to
originate in better use of multithreading (that's what journalists
on some German forums have been saying). Me, I'd hope for a
decent writeup, explaining those improvements, while not using
marketing lingo or slides from powerpoint presentations.

Concerning AMD: Why haven't the Catalyst 14.4 drivers been posted
yet? A lot of sites used them for reviewing the 295X2...
MrSchmelzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2014, 08:45 AM   #83
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

and here's hoping Crossfire quirks get sorted at least for my current no.1 game, Thief.
It seems to be working (sorta) on a totally random basis.
Sometimes it would be fine, except for the garbled menu wheel about which I already posted and for which there seems to be no solution yet besides disabling Crossfire, while other times (last night), I got horrendous flashing while entering and exiting focus mode, and the screen actually displayed two overlapped images moving about as if cards were not synchronized. Who knows.
Can't believe nobody playing Thief with a Crossfire 7950 has not been experiencing this, as all my other games run butter smooth, else it's my brains melting.
Old Apr 9, 2014, 02:42 PM   #84
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSchmelzer View Post

Because someone at AMD decided a great marketing strategy is not to give paying customers the drivers first, but to give the press exclusive use first. Never mind the drivers contain fixes, darn it we have marketing to do! F all companies that don't put customers first.

I realize a lot of companies are like this, it's still not right.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2014, 06:19 PM   #85
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

if they continue with this marketing strategy I'll post an entire video on YT of me taking my 7950's out of my computer case, pissing on them, smashing them in bits with a hammer and plugging a 780Ti in my system. So long for marketing.
Betcha I'm gonna get a decent view count as well.

another 2 weeks and still nothing. piss poor dumbf***k amateurs.

EDIT: yeah, getting carried away again. Can't help it, I feel somehow cheated...

Last edited by Lurk : Apr 9, 2014 at 06:42 PM.
Old Apr 10, 2014, 12:53 PM   #86
dampflokfreund
Radeon R200

dampflokfreund is still being judged by the masses

I wonder when laptop switchable graphics users finally can start Mantle without crashing, it's just a mess with AMD... probably never... really pissed. Waiting 3 months and still not even a sign for laptop support, lol.
dampflokfreund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2014, 02:02 PM   #87
bobvodka
Sleeping.

bobvodka once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'bobvodka once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'bobvodka once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'bobvodka once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'bobvodka once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'bobvodka once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
To expand on the first point a bit; the fun thing about shaders is that due to how GPU state is managed the shader which is fed in to D3D and bound for use is not the same shader the hardware sees. The driver will, on the fly, recompile bits of the shader depending on the usage - part of this is because things like 'vertex fetch', which originally had dedicated hardware, is now nothing more than a memory read by the GPU so depending on usage the driver will recompile a version of the shader with different fetch instructions depending on the usage pattern and data supplied. (Everyone does this and it's not just limited to vertex shaders of course, all the shader stages have this system applied to them).

What the 'shader cache' gets you is a pre-warmed set of shaders removing the initial startup cost of generating all the combinations.

The second point, with regards to threading, is something I mentioned in another thread; NV simply can't make the D3D issues vanish from their end, much of the problem is in the runtime they don't control, but they can do more work to sort the problem out. Chances are, when compared to something like Mantle, they are burning more CPU time to maintain the higher frame rates, which is a "good" short term fix but doesn't fix the underlying problem. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure all the benchmarks were done on high end systems so this CPU cost isn't going to be exposed and I doubt any review site is going to take the time to try and figure out the relative CPU usage either as the end user is unlikely to care at this point.
bobvodka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2014, 05:51 PM   #88
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:

leaked driver use at your own risk

http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.ph...1&postcount=65

http://www.overclock.net/t/1481066/m...#post_22092387
Old Apr 16, 2014, 06:49 PM   #89
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Here's hoping AMD has hit the bottom with driver support in 2014, else it's my last round.
And to think that we once had CAP's
Discomforting to say the least.