Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old Jan 8, 2010, 09:50 AM   #151
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I should have taken a picture of the Mercedes I saw in the long term parking at the airport yesterday. Covered deck, new merc.... the radiator had burst and frozen with icicles hanging down to a frozen puddle beneath the front.
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2010, 12:06 AM   #152
Roxen
Drunk sexy prick

Roxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Found this sexy beast in my colorado trip album.

Last edited by Roxen : Feb 13, 2010 at 12:10 AM.
Roxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2010, 06:49 AM   #153
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

I want.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 13, 2010, 10:24 AM   #154
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

God almighty I hate people.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2010, 11:08 PM   #155
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

Not me, but I'm thinking of adding one to the household.
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2010, 03:13 PM   #156
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Saw this on another forum. Excellent.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2010, 04:04 PM   #157
ScottDoom
It's Okay

ScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Honda Accord. Heck yeah.
lighting up the dark.
ScottDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2010, 06:58 PM   #158
Rippthrough
Nothing wrong with 4-pot!

Rippthrough is still being judged by the masses

A bit more rotary lovin' for Elysian:

When I want your opinion, I'll tell you it.

Last edited by Rippthrough : Feb 18, 2010 at 02:03 PM.
Rippthrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2010, 06:59 PM   #159
Rippthrough
Nothing wrong with 4-pot!

Rippthrough is still being judged by the masses

And something for you BMW folks:

And wtf is going on with multiple image posting on here?
When I want your opinion, I'll tell you it.

Last edited by Rippthrough : Feb 18, 2010 at 02:04 PM.
Rippthrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2010, 08:57 AM   #160
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman-jim View Post
I should have taken a picture of the Mercedes I saw in the long term parking at the airport yesterday. Covered deck, new merc.... the radiator had burst and frozen with icicles hanging down to a frozen puddle beneath the front.
Damn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Saw this on another forum. Excellent.
Exciting version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
Not me, but I'm thinking of adding one to the household.
Seriously?
Old Feb 18, 2010, 09:06 AM   #161
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippthrough View Post
And something for you BMW folks:

And wtf is going on with multiple image posting on here?
Jesus
Old Feb 23, 2010, 01:54 PM   #162
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2010, 05:30 PM   #163
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

WTF! Looks like a childs car sketch gone crazy.
Old Feb 23, 2010, 08:26 PM   #164
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

IT LOOKS AWESOME in the first pic, that front end looks so aggressive.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2010, 08:59 PM   #165
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I like that last one.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2010, 11:50 AM   #166
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Old Mar 30, 2010, 12:44 PM   #167
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post

Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2010, 02:12 PM   #168
ScottDoom
It's Okay

ScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

That's impressive. Usually that type of **** is done to a Dodge Neon.
lighting up the dark.
Old Mar 30, 2010, 10:44 PM   #169
Cowzrul
Dazed and Confused

Cowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Is that Corvette painted with a brush or something? Looks weird.
Cowzrul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2010, 09:16 AM   #170
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

totally pro paintjob -.-

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Old Apr 2, 2010, 06:59 PM   #171
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Yes, I'm bored. Yes, he's a dirty rotten POSER.

Max zoom with my lens from across the parking lot inside my apartment. Didn't feel like getting out my tripod.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 10:29 PM   #172
H001iGAN
Orzysz

H001iGAN is still being judged by the masses

ha ha, which reminds me the other day I saw a 3rd generation 4 cylinder mustang, it had the gt rims on, and the guy actually welded on a dummy tailpipe to make it look like a 8 cylinder, talk about posers
H001iGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2010, 11:18 PM   #173
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
ha ha, which reminds me the other day I saw a 3rd generation 4 cylinder mustang, it had the gt rims on, and the guy actually welded on a dummy tailpipe to make it look like a 8 cylinder, talk about posers
I don't mind putting GT or Cobra wheels on and things like that. It's style. But one you start tossing badges on it and things like that...it's getting a bit carried away. Or even doing fake crap, like what you suggested.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 02:48 PM   #174
gamefoo21
Radeon HD5670 1GB

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
The Turbo 4 was the GT in the Mustang for a year or three if IIRC. They also had pretty decent pep, but people were enraged by this choice and Ford had to go back to the Five-Oh.

Of course this is assuming I remember my Fox Body history correctly.

Edit: I knew I was right...

"The 1983 Ford Mustang Turbo GT"

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/1982-1...d-mustang7.htm

Heatware

Last edited by gamefoo21 : Apr 3, 2010 at 02:52 PM.
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2010, 01:56 PM   #175
ScottDoom
It's Okay

A friend just posted this pic of a car he saw near the mall here.
lighting up the dark.
Old Apr 9, 2010, 10:07 AM   #176
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Last edited by Silent-Runner : Apr 9, 2010 at 10:14 AM.
Old Apr 9, 2010, 01:40 PM   #177
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Holy crap! I hope whoever buys that first car never gets a crack in the windshield!! Cost a fortune replacing that windshield/roof panel.

Edit: Damn, didn't even realize that was a Mustang at first!

Last edited by OverclockN' : Apr 9, 2010 at 01:42 PM.
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2010, 03:02 PM   #178
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

no worries, it's just a concept car The M6 on the other hand isn't concept and it's one of the fastest cars around by now.

Old Apr 13, 2010, 11:47 AM   #179
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

dreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete stranger

dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2010, 06:01 PM   #180
Cowzrul
Dazed and Confused

Cowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Is that a destruction derby C4 vette?
Cowzrul is offline   Reply With Quote