Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old Oct 8, 2008, 08:04 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
GRimm862
Banned

GRimm862 is still being judged by the masses

This ones a little slow. Nothing to hardcore.

GRimm862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2008, 12:14 PM   #62
Kovster
SV650s

Kovster is still being judged by the masses

I love the sound of this Cobra around Americas Fastest road course!
http://www.youtube.com/v/95E9B6zPzuY&hl
Kovster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2008, 11:48 AM   #63
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

yeah, that Cobra sounds amazing.

I love the sound of this one too:
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 18, 2010, 08:43 PM   #64
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

This brings out a whole new meeting to what a fast car really is. That's an 800awhp GTR that Koenigsegg CCR is racing...

Or where it goes up against the ZR1. The driver of the CCR just plain gives up in the middle of the race because he's so far ahead. Short shifting and then just letting up on the throttle.

Last edited by OverclockN' : May 18, 2010 at 08:53 PM.
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2010, 04:51 PM   #65
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Pure swirly sex
Old May 22, 2010, 12:12 AM   #66
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Here is the Youtube video of the Cobalt SS/TC official lap on the nurbengring.

Look at that suspension go!

Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz

Last edited by CurrentlyPissed : May 22, 2010 at 12:14 AM.
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2010, 09:45 AM   #67
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Porsche 911 GT3 RS vs BMW M6

I wanted the GT3 to win.
Old Dec 9, 2010, 10:13 AM   #68
gamefoo21
Radeon HD5670 1GB

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Someone has an M6 that was shopping at my workplace, and it's fugly.

Heatware
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2010, 02:21 PM   #69
Rad2owns
Rage3D Vet

Rad2owns is still being judged by the masses

7:24.22 Nissan GT-R (2011) WoW!

He really took it easy in few places better times can be had for the cobalt.
If you Fold The Cure will Come!!!!!
Fold On Forever!!
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...00CC&c5=FFFFFF
Your Thoughts Will Define Your Destiny.
Hidden variables are everywhere.
BF3 KOz1

Last edited by Rad2owns : Dec 9, 2010 at 02:34 PM.
Rad2owns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2010, 10:05 PM   #70
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Another reminder of why I sold my 02 Mustang GT.

Last edited by OverclockN' : Dec 11, 2010 at 10:08 PM.
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2010, 08:24 AM   #71
DiaperJe|\|i3
Proud Papa

DiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete stranger

DiaperJe|\|i3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 09:59 PM   #72
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Dodge Viper that has shed it's skin.

Old May 16, 2011, 11:07 PM   #73
Kovster
SV650s

Kovster is still being judged by the masses

Kovster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 11:22 PM   #74
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 11:35 PM   #75
flyhigh
Rage3D Veteran

flyhigh is still being judged by the masses

flyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 11:53 PM   #76
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Im all for street racing and what not.. But that was just down right ****ing stupid. At least when I dont get other cars involved.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2011, 12:20 PM   #77
Grov
Death Comes For You

Grov is still being judged by the masses

Grov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2011, 10:14 AM   #78
Grov
Death Comes For You

Just to annoy the yanks, here's a Honda Civic Type R doing the 1/4 in under 10 seconds on normal super unleaded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH8dR...yer_detailpage
Old May 21, 2011, 03:05 PM   #79
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

This dude put a Ford GT block and drivetrain (the supercar, not Mustang) and a big turbo in his Lightning. Made 625 HP and 537 TQ to the wheels its first time on the dyno after being put together. One of the nicest, cleanest L's I've ever seen. He must have deep pockets. Check out his site: www.turbobolt.com

The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2011, 09:35 PM   #80
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

FIA GT1 Silverstone 2011
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2011, 01:02 AM   #81
ragejg
Rage3d Staff Emeritus

ragejg is still being judged by the masses

Because CTS-V Wagon:

ragejg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2011, 12:14 PM   #82
Roadhog_
Sausages

Roadhog_ can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRoadhog_ can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

VR6

Roadhog_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2011, 03:07 PM   #83
Grov
Death Comes For You

Does anyone else find it really frustrating that there are no videos of a Veryon against a CCX. Im pretty sure a CCXR would blow a Veryon away, especially in gear, but ive never seen anyone test it.

Maybe VW pay everyone to stop them testing them together lol.
Old Jun 10, 2011, 08:52 PM   #84
el barto
Radon HD 8970

el barto is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grov View Post
Does anyone else find it really frustrating that there are no videos of a Veryon against a CCX.
Errr, you didn't look very hard.

Another one here

Last edited by el barto : Jun 12, 2011 at 07:42 PM.
el barto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2011, 09:07 PM   #85
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog_ View Post
VR6

My god, that thing sounds ****ing amazing.
Old Jun 10, 2011, 09:32 PM   #86
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Man, I love the Koenigsegg. It's tough to understand how fast those things truly are. You can put cars that we consider ultra fast, like the ZR1's and GTR's...and it just absolutely destroys them. It makes a GTR look like a freakin turd. It would be embarrasing lining up with a Koenigsegg in one and thinking you actually have a chance.

Old Jun 10, 2011, 10:22 PM   #87
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog_ View Post
VR6

Holy **** I need a towel
Old Jun 17, 2011, 07:42 PM   #88
Quickstrike
Verification Required.

Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Nice driveway

Main PC : Intel Core i7 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, ASUS P8P67 Pro, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1866-DDR3, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Boost, Sound Blaster Zx, Klipsch 5.1 Ultras, Samsung 256GB 840 Pro SSD, 8TB Seagate Archive, 6TB WD Black, 4TB HGST, 3.0TB Seagate x 2, 1.5TB Seagate x 2, Corsair AX850W PSU, Cooler Master HAF 932, 21" NEC [email protected]

HTPC : Intel Core i5 3570K, CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo, Asus Maximus V Gene, 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600-DDR3, ASUS 5850 Direct CU, Crucial M4 256GB SSD, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750W, Silverstone SG09B.

Virtual Server : Intel Core2Quad Q6600, Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme, Gigabyte P35-DS3R, 16GB OCZ DDR2, eVGA 8800GTX, 74GB Raptor, 500GB Seagate x 4, Intel Ethernet port x 4, Silverstone TJ06.
Quickstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2011, 04:36 PM   #89
the_mup
Did I microstutter?

the_mup is still being judged by the masses

Epic 250f battle from 2007

Powercolor 290x LCS
PC Power and Cooling 860w
Muskin SSD
ASUS 24" HDMI Widescreen
Custom Watercooled
Windows 8.1 x64
the_mup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2011, 10:21 PM   #90
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Shadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
This dude put a Ford GT block and drivetrain (the supercar, not Mustang) and a big turbo in his Lightning. Made 625 HP and 537 TQ to the wheels its first time on the dyno after being put together. One of the nicest, cleanest L's I've ever seen. He must have deep pockets. Check out his site: www.turbobolt.com

Ford GT Engine is a dry sump not wet sump....someone should let him know.
Desktop - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Redshift | ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen 7 1700X | Hyper 212 EVO | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | 2TB Seagate 7200.12 | 16x LG BD-Burner | MSI Armor OC GeForce GTX 1080 | Tt ToughPower Grand RGB 750w | Acer H276HL | Windows 10 Pro
HTPC - Fractal Design Define R4 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel Core i5 3570K | Antec Kuhler 620 | 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 | 128GB Intel 330 SSD | 16x Lite-On DVD-R/RW | eVGA GeForce GTX 970 ACX 2.0+ | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair CX750M | Westinghouse 50" 1080P | Windows 10 Pro
File Server - NZXT Classic Series Source 210 | ASRock 970A-G/3.1 | AMD FX-8320E Black Edition | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1333 | 128GB Samsung 830 | 4x2TB HGST UlstraStar | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | Thermaltake TR2 RX 750W | Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
I play a medic in TF2 so I think I know a little bit about diagnosing disease. Plus I watched a lot of House.
Shadowless is offline   Reply With Quote