Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old Feb 13, 2005, 03:47 PM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottDoom
Your garage is... clean.
Why thanks!

Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 07:40 PM   #122
The_Riddla
Banned

The_Riddla is still being judged by the masses

Mine is cleaner

so is my meth lab
jk

The_Riddla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 08:08 PM   #123
Scott
I like my backyard

Scott is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by _TiTaNiuM

That's from last fall.
This tread is trumped!! Beauty ride.

Sorry switch, those bugeye lights just don't do it for me. But you're in close second!

I got a pair of tweezers, a can of air, and some bacardi :\

-
sittal
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 13, 2005, 08:38 PM   #124
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Just ordered this....

Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 08:47 PM   #125
The_Riddla
Banned

The_Riddla is still being judged by the masses

^ how much?
The_Riddla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 08:50 PM   #126
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
how much?
With everything it ended up around 32K. Got the AWD Touring.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 11:14 PM   #127
ge0man
Radeon R300

ge0man is still being judged by the masses

ge0man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2005, 12:07 AM   #128
mbuus
Radeon R100

mbuus is still being judged by the masses

Found pics of my 323i beast, it had a modified 2.7ltr block with 2.3 head, running 240hp or so. It was pretty quick and looked so stealth too

mbuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2005, 12:13 AM   #129
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default 1989 Toyota corolla.

not a pic of my car but it's a pic of the type of car i got.

Speaking of which, my battery is dead because I didn't turn the key all the way before i left the car last time i used it.. I gotta find somebody to jump it...

btw...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbuus
Don't snip the tip of your friends condoms, they wont appriciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2005, 12:32 AM   #130
BenFolds
Ham sandwich

BenFolds is still being judged by the masses

After I run my Accord through the car wash, I'll take some pics. Also... Take pics of your engines!!!

I've just installed an AEM CAI on my accord, it's blue and shiney.
BenFolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2005, 01:00 AM   #131
Jeff Lange
National Jeff Day!

Jeff Lange is still being judged by the masses

Engine Pics asked for:

My 86 Corolla GT-S:

My 88 Supra Turbo:

My 90 Tercel:
Oh wait.. it sucks and I have no pics of the engine.
Old Feb 14, 2005, 01:07 AM   #132
X-Reaper
A Work In Progress

X-Reaper is still being judged by the masses

2004 Toyota Matrix XR(black)

It's nice.

The Dash:
X-Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2005, 02:24 AM   #133
The Luggage
Life is Good

The Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird sings

Who makes those wheels? I've been thinking something similiar for my .:R once the suspension is done. Car looks good

Last edited by The Luggage : Feb 14, 2005 at 02:28 AM.
The Luggage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2005, 10:37 AM   #134
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Luggage

Who makes those wheels? I've been thinking something similiar for my .:R once the suspension is done. Car looks good
Konig, the model is the "Spec"

theres also the "Holes" which are basically the same thing, but there are holes in the spokes.

Oh, and Thanks
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2005, 10:39 AM   #135
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Konig, the model is the "Spec"

theres also the "Holes" which are basically the same thing, but there are holes in the spokes.

Oh, and Thanks
What did you pay for your car? Any upgrades, etc.?
Old Feb 14, 2005, 11:52 AM   #136
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder squirrel
What did you pay for your car? Any upgrades, etc.?
I hate listing the stuff, so i'll just do the major stuff..

Paid... 0, it's a demo, Business thing.

Catless turboback exhaust, up-pipe... short ram intake (aesthetics only ) grounding mod, walbro 255lph fuel pump, sti hoodscoop and spoiler, painted sideskirts, eibach pro-kit, turboxs type-h rfl blow off valve, turboxs UTEC (user tunable engine control) umm... intercooler hoses, cleared headlights... theres other stuff too...

coming this summer, Forced Performance TD05H-18G turbocharger, and spearco fmic
Old Feb 14, 2005, 12:51 PM   #137
Muerte_X
Radeon R600

Muerte_X is still being judged by the masses

This thread needs moar V8's.

Teh El Es Juan

I really need to get moar pics, all I have are night pics that I took when I first got it.
Old Feb 14, 2005, 01:06 PM   #138
BigPapa
Radeon Evergreen

BigPapa is still being judged by the masses

Oh ****, it's only a bike!
BigPapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2005, 01:26 PM   #139
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muerte_X
This thread needs moar V8's.

Teh El Es Juan

I really need to get moar pics, all I have are night pics that I took when I first got it.
That's one V8 too many...

large displacement american V8's are so horribly inefficant

Italian and German V8's however...
Old Feb 14, 2005, 02:12 PM   #140
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Reaper

2004 Toyota Matrix XR(black)

It's nice.

The Dash:
It looks like a Pontiac sunfire...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2005, 02:35 PM   #141
jimmt
Trumpification

jimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird sings

2001 Jeep Cherokee

2004 VW GOLF GLS

I am at work. I will snap some shots tonight when I get off work. These are exact color of my two cars.

Out of the two I love my GOLF, so I drive this daily and my wife drives the Jeep. She actually prefer the Jeep over the GOLF. If it was up to her we would of bought a Hybrid Civic.

I also have a 1991 Ford larriet F-150, but it is only used for working around my in-laws houses and pulling the boat. Nothing spectacular.

Jim
MSI Z87M Gaming|Intel i7 4770k |16GB DDR3 PC3 12800|XFX RX470 4GB | 6TB HDD |Windows 10 Pro
Laptop
Dell Inspiron 7577 | Intel i7-7700HQ |16GB DDR 4 DRAM 2400 |Nvidia 1060 6GB |3TB NVMe/SDD |Windows 10 Pro
VR
HPWMR / PSVR
Consoles
Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|N64|SNES|NES|XBOX|XBOX360|XBONEX|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Genesis
Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.
jimmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2005, 02:59 PM   #142
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrax
It looks like a Pontiac sunfire...
looks like a pontiac vibe... oh wait...
Old Feb 14, 2005, 03:05 PM   #143
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

The matrix looks like an economy-sized station wagon.
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2005, 03:09 PM   #144
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottan
This tread is trumped!! Beauty ride.

Sorry switch, those bugeye lights just don't do it for me. But you're in close second!
Different strokes for different folks -- you should see the separation in the Subaru community. I for one have bugeye pride, I never liked the new hyundeyes as we call them.

I think _Titanium and I just have different tastes -- he likes the racerboy look and I prefer the minimalist look, both are nice.
Old Feb 14, 2005, 03:11 PM   #145
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorXtar
The matrix looks like an economy-sized station wagon.
Pretty cool cars actually -- although for its purpose/pricepoint I would rather have a Subaru Forester XT.
Old Feb 14, 2005, 03:13 PM   #146
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchWRX
Different strokes for different folks -- you should see the separation in the Subaru community. I for one have bugeye pride, I never liked the new hyundeyes as we call them.

I think _Titanium and I just have different tastes -- he likes the racerboy look and I prefer the minimalist look, both are nice.
i've never heard them called hyundeyes... I haven't browsed NASIOC in a while though, too much going on there.

Personally, if I could do it over, i'd get the old body and dress it up like a V5 STi with a USDM STi driveline.

Or stick with the current, and go for the chargespeed kit and no spoiler
Old Feb 14, 2005, 03:15 PM   #147
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

Quote:
i've never heard them called hyundeyes... I haven't browsed NASIOC in a while though, too much going on there.
It was actually my mech that referred to them as hyundeyes.

Quote:
Personally, if I could do it over, i'd get the old body and dress it up like a V5 STi with a USDM STi driveline.

Or stick with the current, and go for the chargespeed kit and no spoiler
That would be a nice setup, next time around I am just buying an STi (prob next year) -- no modding, perfect for me right outta the box.
Old Feb 14, 2005, 03:18 PM   #148
Scott
I like my backyard

Scott is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchWRX

I hope everyone's behaving! Not having a Sub _yet_, I kinda fantasize about the hodrod-type STi. Realistically, when I can afford one I'd also probably go more low-key for an Impreza that I would drive around every day. I'd love to get one on a rally track and even go so far as to get some professional lessons to take my driving ability up a level. Do you guys ever indulge yourselves like that? On a track I mean.

I got a pair of tweezers, a can of air, and some bacardi :\

-
sittal
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2005, 03:21 PM   #149
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

Quote:
I hope everyone's behaving! Not having a Sub _yet_, I kinda gravitate towards the hodrod-type STi. If I could afford one I'd also probably go more low-key for an Impreza that I would drive around every day. I'd love to get one on a rally track and even go so far as to get some professional lessons to take my driving ability up a level. Do you guys ever indulge yourselves like that? On a track I mean.
I am a member at a local track, it becomes a little hard on your car though -- I am currently getting my old 1985 Corolla GT-S running again and using that solely for track use.
Old Feb 14, 2005, 03:27 PM   #150
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

Quote:
I hope everyone's behaving! Not having a Sub _yet_, I kinda fantasize about the hodrod-type STi. Realistically, when I can afford one I'd also probably go more low-key for an Impreza that I would drive around every day. I'd love to get one on a rally track and even go so far as to get some professional lessons to take my driving ability up a level. Do you guys ever indulge yourselves like that? On a track I mean.
i would never rally my baby... This however...