Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Oct 22, 2006, 09:54 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
schwartz
Team Zissou

schwartz is still being judged by the masses

Default Game words/logos/quotes copyrights

This may be a little off topic from most of the forum talk, but I figured that it fit best here and you guys might have some answers.

I have access to a vinyl printer and I'm looking to put together a few different game related pictures, logos and sayings that I'm hoping to give/sell to a few buddies and possibly other people. What I'm unsure about is the copyright issues on different texts. For example: if I put together a nice "Nintendo" in a font similiar to the official one they use, does that violate some infringement laws? What if I used a picture of master chief and made a little logo out of it? I'm also wondering about other stuff like some in-game text quotes or any names like Mario or say Pac-man.

If anyone can help me out itd be greatly appreciated
schwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2006, 10:34 PM   #2
Bires
50 lb lap dog ;)

Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

The images are intellectual property, so you should get permission before reproduction.
Bires is offline   Reply With Quote