Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Front Page News
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Front Page News News and Rage3D articles as it appears on the frontpage.

Old Nov 7, 2003, 02:19 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Default ATI’S RADEON™ 9800 PRO WINS POPULAR SCIENCE’S BEST OF WHAT’S NEW AWARD

ATI Technologies Inc. is pleased to announce that its high-end RADEON™ 9800 PRO graphics card has been named Best of What’s New in the Computing category of Popular Science’s annual awards.
With 256MB of memory and eight pixel pipelines, the Microsoft® DirectX® 9 compliant RADEON 9800 PRO stood out to Popular Science editors among the numerous entrants for the Best of What’s New award for delivering top quality graphics to the desktop.With 256MB of memory and eight pixel pipelines, the Microsoft® DirectX® 9 compliant RADEON 9800 PRO stood out to Popular Science editors among the numerous entrants for the Best of What’s New award for delivering top quality graphics to the desktop.

“Best of What’s New is the culmination of a year’s worth of searching, testing and deciding from among a huge range of products-all of which stand to change the way we live, work and play,” said Scott Mowbray, Editor-in-Chief of Popular Science.

The RADEON 9800 PRO continues the considerable legacy of performance of the RADEON<SUP><FONT SIZE="-1"]TM</FONT></SUP>; series and its superior architecture, which was first introduced with the RADEON<SUP><FONT SIZE="-1"]TM</FONT></SUP> 9700 PRO.

&ldquo;ATI strives to create groundbreaking products for our customers," said Matt Skynner, Director of Discrete Desktop Graphics, ATI Technologies. &ldquo;We are pleased that the RADEON 9800 PRO has been recognized by Popular Science for this award and are committed to further build upon this success.&rdquo;

Popular Science&rsquo;s Best of What&rsquo;s New will be featured in the December 2003 issue, the publication&rsquo;s biggest issue of the year, appearing on newsstands November 12, 2003.

Source: ATi.com

**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2003, 11:52 PM   #2
Mitolo

Mitolo is still being judged by the masses

to bad they will never get a dam driver award
Mitolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2003, 12:55 AM   #3
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

Why would they not receive a driver award.. I've never had any driver problems with anything I do.. (Although I dont run the vast array of software some others do)

I think they are worlds above the drivers I get for my other NV powered machines..
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 12, 2003, 04:03 AM   #4
cobrax3
Radeon R700

cobrax3 is still being judged by the masses

lol
cobrax3 is offline   Reply With Quote