Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support » AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and support forum for all of the All-In-Wonder Radeon cards, the TV-Wonder, Remote Wonder I and II, the new HDTV Wonder, and basically anything with VIVO support.

Old Dec 29, 2003, 11:23 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
icebergisonfire

icebergisonfire is still being judged by the masses

Default When I apply my video source, I go back in config, and it's back at no default

WHat do I have to do to stop that, and one other thing. It says the Rage Theater Video Capture is unsupported. I have MMC 8.8 and the Cat 3.10 drivers on. I have an All-in-WOnder 9700 Pro
icebergisonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2003, 12:28 AM   #2
icebergisonfire

icebergisonfire is still being judged by the masses

I can run every other tv program PC related, PowerVCR, IUVCR, among others, and they work, abeit, worse that the ATI TV program, what gives?
icebergisonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2003, 11:06 AM   #3
Killua
Hunter X Hunter

Killua is still being judged by the masses

try windvd recorder from intervideo. rocks. its not free but it works great.

| AMD 2600+ | ABIT NF7 | 1GB RAM | GF FX-5700 | Audigy2 NX | WinXP SP2 |

"Three? You're joking, right? All of my moves were traps." -Killua (Hunter X Hunter)
Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad