Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 2, 2002, 03:55 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
jimmt
Trumpification

jimmt once held a door open for a complete strangerjimmt once held a door open for a complete strangerjimmt once held a door open for a complete strangerjimmt once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default who would you like to sit back and kick back a few beers with from this forum?

I would love to sit with Rboot, Preserved Swine, Onde Pink, and Hal1000 and kick back a few beers and discuss politics and other social issues. I think it would make for an interesting night. Who would you guys like to chill with if you could?

Jim
Asus M5A 78L-M|AMD FX-8300 @ 4.2Ghz|24GB DDR3 PC3 12800|PNY GTX 650 Ti GDDR5 1GB|Windows 10 Pro
Laptop
2015 Macbook Pro 15 [i7, 17gb, 256GB ssd]|El Capitan
Tablet
HP Spectre X2 [m3-6y30 2.2Ghz, 4gb, 128GB SSD,] Windows 10 Pro
Consoles
Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|XBOX|XBOX360|XBONE|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Genesis
Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.
jimmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2002, 04:18 PM   #2
Caleb
Radeon Arctic Islands

Caleb is still being judged by the masses

Sounds like a good Idea, I was just thinking about all the R3D members that I havent seen in a while like Kottenwood, Euankirkhope, Dustinyo etc. And when u said politics I couldnt help thinking about AmanoJaku, I had a few discussions with him, may he rest in peace.

Anyways, I just got a beer out of the fridge so here goes
Caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2002, 04:27 PM   #3
ATI LoVeR 8500
Isn't around enough!

ATI LoVeR 8500 is still being judged by the masses

I want to meet Soul Rage, drink the beer by myself, then break the bottle over his head.

He hasn't been here lately, either has MSUDUDE or Maniac(Cainam).

I really don't have Rage3D "friends" everybody hates me!

(I know you just said to yourself "Cuz your an ass hole!")

And AshG, he's a band director, I want to hear him play Tuba. I play trumpet, and on occasion tuba. I'm going to audition for the Chicago Jazz Ensemble soon.

Oh, I wonder if MSUDUDE is still on his destiny to rid the world of large corporations that scam customers like ATi, and nVidia.
ATI LoVeR 8500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 2, 2002, 05:34 PM   #4
Five-seveN
Adios, Rage3D

Five-seveN is still being judged by the masses

I would chill with my dudes NYHeck and ZepBrian, we'd have a mad drinking party with the chicks! w00t!

I got a sad one too.

Bye guys. It's been a lot of fun.
Five-seveN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2002, 05:46 PM   #5
Filburt
Attorney at lol

Filburt is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

I'd prolly pick the people you did jim as well as well, you. I suppose if I were to add someone, I'd add BD and digitalwanderer. However I'm sure none of them would want to talk to me!...especially rboot, he hates californians .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine
If a choice must be made, I'd rather be a pretentious gentleman
Filburt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2002, 06:52 PM   #6
rboot
Submarine Dood!

rboot is still being judged by the masses

Filburt, LOL! I don't specifically hate individual Californians, I have friends and family down there also....but collectively? ewwww...
I learned an interesting tidbit this week, I didn't know the California Legislature is open year around...guess it takes alot of time for all of those laws!
Jimmt, and Filburt, thanx, I'd love to get together from all of the areas and just bbq, chat, and see the different discussions, that's for sure.
I like to find what drives some people to their obvious standpoint on issues, sometimes they don't even know and it's all pumped into their head....
But at least we have great bbs's like this one to chat on!!
I'd add Sasquatch also for entertainment....
rboot
Lite-On 18 DVD burner,
Everybody should carry a 230 grain ashcan thrower, more peeps would be nice!
rboot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2002, 06:56 PM   #7
jimmt
Trumpification

jimmt once held a door open for a complete strangerjimmt once held a door open for a complete strangerjimmt once held a door open for a complete strangerjimmt once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally posted by Filburt
I'd prolly pick the people you did jim as well as well, you. I suppose if I were to add someone, I'd add BD and digitalwanderer. However I'm sure none of them would want to talk to me!...especially rboot, he hates californians .
Thanks, same here bro.

Rboot,

Yeah, Sasquach would defiantly be entertaining.

Jim
Asus M5A 78L-M|AMD FX-8300 @ 4.2Ghz|24GB DDR3 PC3 12800|PNY GTX 650 Ti GDDR5 1GB|Windows 10 Pro
Laptop
Tablet
Consoles
Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|XBOX|XBOX360|XBONE|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Genesis
Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.
Old Jul 2, 2002, 07:49 PM   #8
gwarz
I AM FAT ALBERT!!!!!!

gwarz is still being judged by the masses

i would love to set back and have a few drinks with kain
tire. These are the powers of the
dragon. All things from this world
are powerless before the dragon."

-Panzer Dragoon Saga
gwarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2002, 08:20 PM   #9
Mike G
Banned

Mike G is still being judged by the masses

i'd like to meet ZepBrian and ryan868 (he's a local)

also i'd like to see Sooung on an empty street at 4 in the morning so i could kill him.
Mike G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2002, 08:27 PM   #10
Althornin
Suck it down...

Althornin is still being judged by the masses

I would like to meet mulciber and drink some with him (he's local to me).
Some of you would be fun to have political discussions with and such - which go great with drinks.
Old Jul 2, 2002, 08:42 PM   #11
Five-seveN
Adios, Rage3D

Now that I think about it, I'd sit down with Ak*odz and ATi Lover 8500 and talk about some sweet pimp cars. I think also Tinker Box because he's local. DeathknightMAF, leech, and Ralph would be fun to play HALO with after a few brewskies

I got a sad one too.

Old Jul 2, 2002, 09:56 PM   #12
Mike G
Banned

Mike G is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally posted by Five-seveN
Now that I think about it, I'd sit down with Ak*odz and ATi Lover 8500 and talk about some sweet pimp cars. I think also Tinker Box because he's local. DeathknightMAF, leech, and Ralph would be fun to play HALO with after a few brewskies
holy **** somebody actually wants to talk to me
Mike G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2002, 10:00 PM   #13
jimmt
Trumpification

Quote:

LOL. It will be pretty hard to get _leech_ to touch an Xbox.

Jim
Laptop
Tablet
Consoles
Old Jul 2, 2002, 10:42 PM   #14
ATI LoVeR 8500
Isn't around enough!

ATI LoVeR 8500 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Speaking of cars my Triflow muffler just arrived today! Oh man does it look sweet! I'll post some pics of my 525i and it.

I had Tri-flow on it earlier, but I was in an accident and it got the hell smashed out of it, so I had my old stock muffler on it.

I'm getting it painted again soon, it's white right now, I'm thinking black, but then I have to get it re-upholstered as the seats are tan now.

I'm so happy my car looks cool again.

Oh and some depressing news, the timing belt came off my 87 325i again! I'm not paying for a new manifold again! I'm just going to let it die peacefully in the garage. If I have the cash someday, I'm going to repair everything in it and let it live a happy life, again. Until then, I love you 87 325i and I'll miss you! (My first car! I bought it new!)

Oh, my last bit of news is my friend is buying a Ford F350! F350! I though only companies can have those, but he's buying used! I can't wait to do work on that!
ATI LoVeR 8500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2002, 10:59 PM   #15
Red Dragon Tong
Pii = 2

Red Dragon Tong is still being judged by the masses

hmm probably no one, i dont think anyone here likes me.
Red Dragon Tong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2002, 11:01 PM   #16
PreservedSwine
When's dinner?

PreservedSwine is still being judged by the masses

We can't leave out ByteMe. Some one's got bring us a few more cold ones when we run out
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government—lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." --Patrick Henry
PreservedSwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2002, 11:09 PM   #17
conscript
Radeon Evergreen

conscript is still being judged by the masses

deinifitely zep, he seems like he could handle drinking with me Actually zep, if you're going to be in beantown, shoot me a pm.

anyone into sports of economics would be cool too, since I focused my life on primarily those two.

and, LAST BUT NOT LEAST, any hotties here like Pat2001 (James is going to ban me for sure )

Heatware 81-0-0

Last edited by conscript : Jul 2, 2002 at 11:11 PM.
conscript is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2002, 12:48 AM   #18
jimmt
Trumpification

Quote:
Originally posted by Onde Pik
[B...

Anyways, I just got a beer out of the fridge so here goes [/b]
I was at work ealier when you posted this. Now I am home and I just popped open an Amberrock. Cheers.

P.S.
Amberrock is the only Dark beer, besides imports, that I like here in the states. I would kill for a Tucker right now.

Jim
Laptop
Tablet
Consoles
Old Jul 3, 2002, 03:19 AM   #19
Caleb
Radeon Arctic Islands

Caleb is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally posted by jimmt

I was at work ealier when you posted this. Now I am home and I just popped open an Amberrock. Cheers.

P.S.
Amberrock is the only Dark beer, besides imports, that I like here in the states. I would kill for a Tucker right now.

Jim
Hehe damn, I just got up. Its a bit early for a beer BTW I only got Carlsberg, being danish and all
Caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2002, 05:08 AM   #20
O.D.
Radeon R600

O.D. is still being judged by the masses

Wink the sig says it all!!

I feel like I am doing this everytime I get online!

It would make a difference to be with you all instead though...

(imgines a giant warehouse with lots of people in different groups holding several conversations.... maybe half are angry?)

EDIT:

Just realized, the above sounds sorta like the norsemen mythology. Don't they call it Hengorot? (the big mead hall where everyone drinks and makes merry with their enemies?)

I propose a toast....

Last edited by O.D. : Jul 3, 2002 at 05:17 AM.
O.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2002, 06:37 AM   #21
DiaperJe|\|i3
Proud Papa

DiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Talking

Don't drink but I would'nt mind listening to a couple of guiys from the console forums after a few.
DiaperJe|\|i3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2002, 10:24 AM   #22
NYHecK
Bad motha-shut yo mouth!™

NYHecK is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Quote:
I would chill with my dudes NYHeck and ZepBrian, we'd have a mad drinking party with the chicks! w00t!
haha, yeah I wouldnt mind chilling with you and Zep either. Mad fun could be at hand. CyberStoner would also tag along in his show ass car...
Old Jul 3, 2002, 12:16 PM   #23
ZepBrian
Banned

ZepBrian is still being judged by the masses

thanks guys! u rule!!!

definetly 5-7, NY, dustinyo, sassy, conscript, and any other local massholes

oh, and conscript, ill definetly hit you up if im gonna go out there... maybe we can work something out and meet up.. it would be cool!
ZepBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2002, 03:27 PM   #24
digitalwanderer
Dangerously Mirthful

digitalwanderer is still being judged by the masses

Talking Every last bleeding one of ya!

I'd love to go to a Rage3D convention! I'd take a few days off to get together and hang with you folks.

Bubbles Phenom II X4 965 BE, Gigabyte MA790FXT-UDP5, 2x2GB Corsair XMS3, ATi Radeon HD 5970, ADA885, Corsair 620hx, 200GB, 200GB, CD/DVD burner
Blue Phenom X4 9950 BE, Asus A8A32-MVP, 2x1Gb Crucial PC8500, ATi Radeon HD 4870, ATi 650 Theatre Pro, 250GB, 500GB
Darkstar Phenom II X4 955 BE, Asus M3A32-MVP, 1x2Gb Kingston HyperX PC8500, 512MB Radeon 5870, DVD, 80GB, 160GB
Fluffy Phenom II X4 940 BE ,Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-DS4H, 2x1Gb Corsair Dominator PC8500, ATi Radeon HD 4970, 250GB, QuickCam
Bertha Inspiron 1705 UXGA, C2D T5200 (1.6Ghz), 2Gb DDR2 @ 533, 256Mb ATi Mobility X1400, 120Gb 5400, CD/DVD burner
Baggo Dell Inspiron 8200, P4 1.8Ghz, 1-1/2Gb PC2100, 32Mb GeForce2 Go, 120Gb HDD

digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2002, 05:38 PM   #25
Five-seveN
Adios, Rage3D

All we gotta do is get James to pickup the tab and it'll be coo

I got a sad one too.

Old Jul 3, 2002, 08:24 PM   #26
Silentst2000
Radeon Southern Islands

Silentst2000 is still being judged by the masses

Hahaha this is scaring the **** out of me.

I live in 12 tree's do you live in there?
Old Jul 3, 2002, 09:38 PM   #27
ZepBrian
Banned

ZepBrian is still being judged by the masses

Default Re: Every last bleeding one of ya!

Quote:
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
I'd love to go to a Rage3D convention! I'd take a few days off to get together and hang with you folks.

definetly!!!! i wish we could do it!!
ZepBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2002, 09:42 PM   #28
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Bwaahahhahaaaa! Nobody would want to meet me. I'd probably eat them. (don't ask, I'm a random person and am in a particularily random mood.)
Old Jul 3, 2002, 09:47 PM   #29
Five-seveN
Adios, Rage3D

Quote:
Originally posted by Tinker-box
Hahaha this is scaring the **** out of me.

I live in 12 tree's do you live in there?

Dude, I live there. That is some scary sh*t...

I got a sad one too.

Old Jul 3, 2002, 09:55 PM   #30
curio
BananaD

curio glows with the radiance of a thousand sunscurio glows with the radiance of a thousand sunscurio glows with the radiance of a thousand sunscurio glows with the radiance of a thousand sunscurio glows with the radiance of a thousand sunscurio glows with the radiance of a thousand sunscurio glows with the radiance of a thousand sunscurio glows with the radiance of a thousand sunscurio glows with the radiance of a thousand sunscurio glows with the radiance of a thousand sunscurio glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Default Re: who would you like to sit back and kick back a few beers with from this forum?

I would like to drink some beers with ole Jima13, ZepBrian, CyberStoner, Ichneumon, James, MrB, the BPG_Folding guys (Warranpchi and chanbanh), rboot and of course Pojo. This is assuming they are all old enough to drink

I wouldn't want to discuss politics or listen to rambling - I think we all get enough of that here in the forum. I'd just like to drink some beers and chill, ya know?