Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 30, 2017, 10:17 AM   #7321
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Lazy8s
@ MCA

Lazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bires View Post
I remember hearing about a site a while back where you input your available machines and it produced a workout plan customized for you. Ring any bells?
That doesn't ring a bell. You can get a heck of a workout with anything from body weight on up though. Your goals would obviously determine what plan you choose out of the hundreds out there.

Vernon Law
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2017, 04:07 AM   #7322
Jasef
Radeon Arctic Islands

Jasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled with

Been a bit back and forth with frequency for a while, but hopefully I'm back on track now. Managed to bench press ~340lbs the other day which IMO is not terrible. Plan to keep current frequency up for a few months before trying out "real" 1rms though.
Old Jul 31, 2017, 04:40 PM   #7323
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Airforce PT is a joke. I lost strength at BMT.

Finally able to hit the gym again, feels good man.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 1, 2017, 02:56 AM   #7324
KAC
Vega lolwut? Bitch please

KAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Getting fat again. Thanks to being in perpetual depression for 3 months. Aww yis!
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2017, 03:39 AM   #7325
Jasef
Radeon Arctic Islands

Jasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Airforce PT is a joke. I lost strength at BMT.

Finally able to hit the gym again, feels good man.
Requirements for becoming a PT are usually pretty low. Someone being a PT means nothing to me unless I know their history so I'm not surprised to hear that.
Old Aug 5, 2017, 04:10 AM   #7326
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Worked out for 40 minutes every day since July 27 and I feel great. Lost 8 pounds easy and I am noticeably slimmer.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2017, 07:38 PM   #7327
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasef View Post
Requirements for becoming a PT are usually pretty low. Someone being a PT means nothing to me unless I know their history so I'm not surprised to hear that.
Huh? Lol. PT means physical training. I'm talking about the training regime they had us on at BMT every morning Monday-Friday
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2017, 11:43 PM   #7328
Jasef
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Huh? Lol. PT means physical training. I'm talking about the training regime they had us on at BMT every morning Monday-Friday
... in my world pt means personal trainer. But yeah makes even more sense now
Old Aug 7, 2017, 08:19 AM   #7329
Dengin
Radeon R700

Dengin is still being judged by the masses

I started personal training (also PT) classes 3 months ago, to try and get into shape. Only once a week, 45 minutes of HIIT and strength training. I'm now recovering after a day instead of 5-6 days when I first started. I'm totally out of breath about halfway through, but it feels great when I'm done. Have to get rid of the belly fat, so will have to supplement with cardio more. And probably drink less.
Have a bad ankle due to a pilon fracture 2.5 years ago, so that's not helping. Plates, screws, the whole shebang. Doing physical therapy (also also PT) for that.
Dengin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2017, 06:13 PM   #7330
Waqas
lurker

Waqas is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Getting fat again. Thanks to being in perpetual depression for 3 months. Aww yis!
The perfect reason to pump the shet™, it lowers your stress levels and ****.

Also go nawaz go
Waqas is offline   Reply With Quote