Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Distributed Computing (Team Rage3D)
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Distributed Computing (Team Rage3D) Home of the Team Rage3D [email protected] project. Get [email protected] info, download information, and details on how to join the Team. Team Rage3D progress updates posted here daily.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 12, 2016, 12:43 AM   #25
Flyordie
Lets roll...

Flyordie can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyFlyordie can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Brought my down for a few hours to do a thorough cleaning. CPU Temps dropped 9C. lol. That heatsink was pretty caked.. lol.

GPU wasn't much of a change as I had cleaned it real good a few weeks prior.

But, back up and folding 100% now.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)