Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » Radeon Tweaking, Modding, and Overclocking
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Radeon Tweaking, Modding, and Overclocking Discuss Radeon tweaking, modding, and overclocking practices. Want to post your benchmarks scores? This is the place!

Old Sep 18, 2010, 03:43 AM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoTic View Post
how is physx cheating when games uses nvidia physX? like um mafia 2, metro2033,cryostasis, batman arkham asylum, mirrors edge, unreal tournament 3, dark void and more to come. OF course 260 is useless even 280 aint enough when playing at 1920 x 1080 and beyond wit all bell and whistles all turned on its just a weak card heck my gtx 285 tri-sli was not even enough for me until i got the 5870 tri-fire but sadly that thing chokes on tessalations and ray tracing and eventually ended up on ebay lmao! i couldn't be more happier wit ma triple 480 not only its fast on tessalations it can do physx and ray tracing without watching a slide show. and demowhc benchmark on 3dmark wit no physx will be on monday or tuesday ma x58 classified gave up on me today so i had to order in newegg and replaced by asus rampage 3 formula which can do 16x.16x,16x pci e speed unlike ma classified that can only go 16x,8x,8x. it should be here by monday or tuesday the most.
Yeh so wheres your Vantage scores without PhysX? its interesting because 99% of games dont use PhysX and you can compare performance directly..

The only reason I can think of you not wanting to display Vantage numbers without PhysX enabled is because there may be other systems in this thread with higher scores, but not mine of course I dont seriously expect 3 x 5850 to beat 3 x GTX480 in apples to apples, but I dont know maybe it does? lets see what your system is made of on equal terms.

EDIT/ I'm a tard and just saw monday, ok np see you then after your uber oc session :P seriously though I would expect GTX480 Tri-SLI to have a good 20% over 5850 Tri and around 10% over 5870 Tri in Vantage, after all its $900 vs $1500 AUD

Last edited by demo : Sep 18, 2010 at 03:45 AM.
Old Sep 18, 2010, 09:55 AM   #92
ExoTic
Banned

ExoTic is still being judged by the masses

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by demowhc View Post
Yeh so wheres your Vantage scores without PhysX? its interesting because 99% of games dont use PhysX and you can compare performance directly..

The only reason I can think of you not wanting to display Vantage numbers without PhysX enabled is because there may be other systems in this thread with higher scores, but not mine of course I dont seriously expect 3 x 5850 to beat 3 x GTX480 in apples to apples, but I dont know maybe it does? lets see what your system is made of on equal terms.

EDIT/ I'm a tard and just saw monday, ok np see you then after your uber oc session :P seriously though I would expect GTX480 Tri-SLI to have a good 20% over 5850 Tri and around 10% over 5870 Tri in Vantage, after all its $900 vs $1500 AUD
U already seen whta gtx 480 is made of u even admit ur tri fire got raped while running tessalations isnt that why u bought dx 11cards to play latest games wit eye candy on? Well the main feature of dx 11 is tesselation. ur 5850 tri fire was pumping only 50FPS on unigine even at overclocked and a cpu speed of 4.4 gzh. while mine is pumping 84 fps at stock speed and only 4.2 gzh cpu speed. and the difference is miles away lmao. overclocking ma 480's will send ur cheap 5850 all the way back to stone age technology lmao. 3Dmark vantage is pretty old thats why futuremark is coming out wit dX11 benchmarks anytime soon and that includes hardware tesselation u can see the preview on their website. now that crysis 2 is on the way i start to wonder how 5850 and 5870 can do wit all bells and whistles turned on. one thing i know u gotta start cracking down settings just to hit 30fps on 5870 and 5850. lemme ask u this why buy dx 11cards if not gonna use it for dx 11 featured games? and u know that includes hardware tesselations. wanna see what ur cards really made of wait for crysis 2 or the new futuremark dx 11 Benchmarks. plus 480 is still new so drivers should boost it performance even further as new drivers comes out. well just for fun ill bench vantage. Now can i see ur vantage scores wit gpu phsyx? Oh wait u cant roflmao.

Last edited by ExoTic : Sep 18, 2010 at 10:02 AM.
Old Sep 18, 2010, 10:06 AM   #93
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
U already seen whta gtx 480 is made of u even admit ur tri fire got raped while running tessalations isnt that why u bought dx 11cards to play latest games wit eye candy on? Well the main feature of dx 11 is tesselation. ur 5850 tri fire was pumping only 50FPS on unigine even at overclocked and a cpu speed of 4.4 gzh. while mine is pumping 84 fps at stock speed and only 4.2 gzh cpu speed. and the difference is miles away lmao. overclocking ma 480's will send ur cheap 5850 all the way back to stone age technology lmao. 3Dmark vantage is pretty old thats why futuremark is coming out wit dX11 benchmarks anytime soon and that includes hardware tesselation u can see the preview on their website. now that crysis 2 is on the way i start to wonder how 5850 and 5870 can do wit all bells and whistles turned on. one thing i know u gotta start cracking down settings just to hit 30fps on 5870 and 5850. lemme ask u this why buy dx 11cards if not gonna use it for dx 11 featured games? and u know that includes hardware tesselations. wanna see what ur cards really made of wait for crysis 2 or the new futuremark dx 11 Benchmarks. plus 480 is still new so drivers should boost it performance even further as new drivers comes out. well just for fun ill bench vantage. Now can i see ur vantage scores wit phsyx? Oh wait u cant roflmao.
lmao whats your problem? all I asked for is your Vantage score without PhysX to get an accurate comparison against other systems in this thread and you go all ghey .

so without getting all emo on me wheres your Vantage scores with PhysX disabled?

btw my system runs every game on the market fine at 1080p which is all I wanted
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 18, 2010, 10:16 AM   #94
pahncrd
Stranger in a Strange LAN

pahncrd is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Quote:
how is physx cheating when games uses nvidia physX? like um mafia 2, metro2033,cryostasis, batman arkham asylum, mirrors edge, unreal tournament 3, dark void and more to come. OF course 260 is useless even 280 aint enough when playing at 1920 x 1080 and beyond wit all bell and whistles all turned on its just a weak card heck my gtx 285 tri-sli was not even enough for me until i got the 5870 tri-fire but sadly that thing chokes on tessalations and ray tracing and eventually ended up on ebay lmao! i couldn't be more happier wit ma triple 480 not only its fast on tessalations it can do physx and ray tracing without watching a slide show. and demowhc benchmark on 3dmark wit no physx will be on monday or tuesday ma x58 classified gave up on me today so i had to order in newegg and replaced by asus rampage 3 formula which can do 16x.16x,16x pci e speed unlike ma classified that can only go 16x,8x,8x. it should be here by monday or tuesday the most.
Cool starry bra... but I was being cheeky.
Old Sep 18, 2010, 10:18 AM   #95
ExoTic
Banned

Quote:
lmao whats your problem? all I asked for is your Vantage score without PhysX to get an accurate comparison against other systems in this thread and you go all ghey .

so without getting all emo on me wheres your Vantage scores with PhysX disabled?

btw my system runs every game on the market fine at 1080p which is all I wanted
didnt u read what i wrote? monday or tuesday? i got no mobo to bench wit lmao i guess u were right ur a tard. u a funny dude too. well i can run physx disabled and enabled but can u ran physx enabled? well on thing i know like umm... NEverRR! wit ur setup. you quoted this "I'm a tard and just saw monday" oh man what a good day to start for me. okay im done here for now dont wanna stir up KOMOTIONS. well can say wutever u want after all its a forum.

Last edited by ExoTic : Sep 18, 2010 at 10:23 AM.
Old Sep 18, 2010, 04:40 PM   #96
demo
space cadet

I take it back, I'm certainly not the tard and after reading your last few posts its pretty obvious who is...

You need help. I have never seen anyone cry over a benchmark before.

btw wanna race toasters next?
Old Sep 18, 2010, 11:57 PM   #97
sourkraut

sourkraut is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
I take it back, I'm certainly not the tard and after reading your last few posts its pretty obvious who is...

I have a Quad toaster that can run toasterlation flat out,does yours?

Last edited by sourkraut : Sep 19, 2010 at 12:01 AM.
Old Sep 19, 2010, 01:50 AM   #98
demo
space cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourkraut View Post
I have a Quad toaster that can run toasterlation flat out,does yours?
thats one mean toaster! you must be proud almost as proud as exotic and his computer components
Old Sep 19, 2010, 06:24 PM   #99
ExoTic
Banned

Quote:

Ma toaster has a v10 engine wit a super charger on it and doesnt choke in tesselations. wut does ur toaster huv? A piece of bread? Roflmao!
Old Sep 20, 2010, 04:16 AM   #100
demo
space cadet

Quote:
Ma toaster has a v10 engine wit a super charger on it and doesnt choke in tesselations. wut does ur toaster huv? A piece of bread? Roflmao!
Hey thats great, I bet you have an awesome kettle too, maybe a leet microwave aswell...

See how petty your competitiveness over video cards seems? they are just electrical devices, not your manhood.

Instead of being a whiney bitch trying make this into a competition that no one else is taking part in except you, why dont you just post Vantage results in this Vantage thread so people like me can get an idea of performance, for all you know I might buy a set if they show sufficient improvment..

This isnt a competition Exotic, its to get an idea of performance so people can make better informed purchases, no different than any other electrical device. Since 99.99999% of games dont use PhysX, your scores with PhysX are largely useless.

Last edited by demo : Sep 20, 2010 at 04:26 AM.
Old Sep 20, 2010, 09:35 AM   #101
pahncrd

Subscriber

You guys are still arguing?
Old Sep 20, 2010, 11:09 AM   #102
ExoTic
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahncrd View Post
You guys are still arguing?
dat lil bitch demowhc retard just doesnt know when to stop and i do hope he lives near jerze or better yet close to ma area so i can show him what manhood is all about.
Old Sep 20, 2010, 12:07 PM   #103
demo
space cadet

Quote:
dat lil bitch demowhc retard just doesnt know when to stop and i do hope he lives near jerze or better yet close to ma area so i can show him what manhood is all about.
LOL

you fail, you really do

so ah where's these numbers?
Old Sep 20, 2010, 12:27 PM   #104
ExoTic
Banned

Quote:
LOL

you fail, you really do

so ah where's these numbers?
u also fail cuz u just like to talk but cant walk to walk and so does ur triple cheap 5850's which cant run shyt! HAHAHA. well ma mobo should be here tomorow da 21st, i should be able to get 45, to 46k gpu score wit not so bad overclocking that something ur triple 5850s can'T do. u catch my drift M8?
Old Sep 20, 2010, 12:36 PM   #105
demo
space cadet

Quote:
u also fail cuz u just like to talk but cant walk to walk and so does ur triple cheap 5850's which cant run shyt! HAHAHA. well ma mobo should be here tomorow da 21st, i should be able to get 45, to 46k gpu score wit not so bad overclocking that something ur triple 5850s can'T do. u catch my drift M8?
You are an idiot. I just asked for your Vantage score without PhysX...

and no I dont catch your drift, are you trying to say my epeen isnt as big as your epeen? well no doubt you clearly win, I'm not contesting that.. I just asked for some scores you half wit..

seriously admin delete these posts back to the last Vantage scores, this thread has been killed by this newb
Old Sep 20, 2010, 12:44 PM   #106
ExoTic
Banned

Quote:
You are an idiot. I just asked for your Vantage score without PhysX...

and no I dont catch your drift, are you trying to say my epeen isnt as big as your epeen? well no doubt you clearly win, I'm not contesting that.. I just asked for some scores you half wit..

seriously admin delete these posts back to the last Vantage scores, this thread has been killed by this newb
relax m8 i was just messin wit u hahaha. I scurd u didnt i anyways vantage no physx should be up tomorow night for sure. Ahhahahahaha. Another good day for me.
Old Sep 20, 2010, 12:47 PM   #107
demo
space cadet

Quote:
relax m8 i was just messin wit u hahaha. I scurd u didnt i anyways vantage no physx should be up tomorow night for sure. Ahhahahahaha. Another good day for me.
you must use too much hairspray with your jerze m8's, its starting to affect your brain.. say hi to the situation for me..
Old Sep 20, 2010, 01:13 PM   #108
ExoTic
Banned

Quote:
you must use too much hairspray with your jerze m8's, its starting to affect your brain.. say hi to the situation for me..
i sure will as a matter of fact i meet them in atlantic city couple months ago in harras casino & resort. i was wondering wuts all dis komotions inside da casino. Next thing u know i saw dj pauly D, sammi "sweetheart" and that short chick nicole or "snooki" and i
think i saw ronnie but im not sure. mike "the situation" was prolly there but i havent seen him didnt bother to look for him cuz i was just busy cranking the slut machines.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 10:21 PM   #109
AdamK47
Radeon R700

AdamK47 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAdamK47 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

P52451

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dmv=2547942

Intel Core i7 980X @ 4250MHz
Asus P6X58D Premium @ 25 x 170MHz
6 GB Mushkin Redline @ 2040 DDR
Three nVidia GTX 480 in SLI @ 800/2020
50GB OCZ Vertex 2 SSD
Three 1TB SpinPoint F3 in RAID-0 - 3TB
1TB SpinPoint F1
LG 32LD450 32" LCD
Samsung 22X SH-S223L DVD-RW
Asus Xonar Essence STX sound card
Antec Twelve Hundred case
Prolimatech Megahalems heatsink
Corsair HX 1000W power supply
Shure SRH840 headphones
Razer Lycosa keyboard
CST LaserTRAC 2545 trackball
Old Sep 23, 2010, 11:56 PM   #110
demo
space cadet

far out, excellent score

but much like exotics scores, what do you get without PhysX?
Old Sep 24, 2010, 12:08 AM   #111
pahncrd

Subscriber

Quote:
far out, excellent score

but much like exotics scores, what do you get without PhysX?
Here we go again..
Old Sep 24, 2010, 12:23 AM   #112
demo
space cadet

Quote:
Here we go again..
huh? whats wrong with asking for apples to apples scores? please explain Pahncrd. Are you expecting another Nvidia user to make an issue of it?

Last edited by demo : Sep 24, 2010 at 01:27 AM.
Old Sep 24, 2010, 01:14 AM   #113
ExoTic
Banned

Quote:
Here we go again..
yup here we go again
Old Sep 24, 2010, 01:19 AM   #114
demo
space cadet

Quote:
yup here we go again
scores?
Old Sep 24, 2010, 01:24 AM   #115
ExoTic
Banned

Quote:
scores?
well if adam puts out score wit no phsyx ill post one but other than that im not lowering ma level to ur level :-)
Old Sep 24, 2010, 01:26 AM   #116
demo
space cadet

Quote:
well if adam puts out score wit no phsyx ill post one but other than that im not lowering ma level to ur level :-)
LOL apples to apples is lowering to my level? yeh it sucks to compare on a level playing field, I understand..

Last edited by demo : Sep 24, 2010 at 02:11 AM.
Old Sep 24, 2010, 01:38 AM   #117
ExoTic
Banned

Quote:
LOL apples to apples is lowering to my level? yeh it sucks to compare on a level playing playing field, I understand..
yes correct comparing a tri sli 480's apples to apples to ur triple cheap 5850s s defintely lowering a level lmao. Talking about playing field lets compare who can knock one on the ground faster using our fist now thats sound better dont it?
Old Sep 24, 2010, 01:49 AM   #118
demo
space cadet

Quote:
yes correct comparing a tri sli 480's apples to apples to ur triple cheap 5850s s defintely lowering a level lmao. Talking about playing field lets compare who can knock one on the ground faster using our fist now thats sound better dont it?
lol so put your money where your mouth is and lets see your scores without physX on a level playing field.. and I dont know why you keep bringing my system into this I already posted my apples to apples scores, even posted unigine scores for you because I dont care about winning, I care about performance comparisons. You keep saying how awesome your system is so lets see some numbers to back it up apples to apples, want to see how it goes against 5870 tri systems in this thread.

and secondly, lmfao any time buddy you wouldnt have a chance..

Last edited by demo : Sep 24, 2010 at 01:52 AM.
Old Sep 24, 2010, 01:54 AM   #119
ExoTic
Banned

Wink

Quote:
lol so put your money where your mouth is and lets see your scores without physX on a level playing field.. and I dont know why you keep bringing my system into this I already posted my apples to apples scores, even posted unigine scores for you because I dont care about winning, I care about performance comparisons.

and secondly, lmfao any time buddy you wouldnt have a chance..
so pm me where u wanna do this and prove that u can knock me on the ground first. ;-)
Old Sep 24, 2010, 02:01 AM   #120
demo
space cadet

Quote:
so pm me where u wanna do this and prove that u can knock me on the ground first. ;-)
lmao you have no idea.. I would embarrass you beyond belief.

but sure give me your address and next time I'm in jerze ill be sure to drop by to watch you run away from me

and wheres your vantage score tough guy?