Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support Discussion and Technical support forum for AMD's Radeon Software.

Old Dec 1, 2015, 08:57 AM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by noko View Post
AMD maybe should call the interface beta and allow choice with old CCC for a little bit.
Lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2015, 09:20 AM   #122
Argoon1981
Radeon Evergreen

Argoon1981 once held a door open for a complete strangerArgoon1981 once held a door open for a complete strangerArgoon1981 once held a door open for a complete strangerArgoon1981 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
imho the greatest problem with these drivers is the frightening lack of monitor management options
I still have those options!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 support:
Provides full support for DisplayPort to HDMI® 2.0 connections via certified dongles.
Resolved Issues with AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 15.11.1 Update
[82050] Star Wars™: Battlefront - Snow flickers in a few locations in the game
[82240] Star Wars™: Battlefront - Sky rendering may be broken in some game locations
[82645] Fallout 4 - The compass may flicker during gameplay on AMD Radeon R9 390 series products. We continue to investigate the issue with AMD Radeon R9 290 and AMD Radeon R9 295X2 series products
[82667] Star Wars™: Battlefront - Shadowy textures are visible around hills/structures/caves
[81890] Just Cause 3 - Texture corruption may be experienced during gameplay
[54874] Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - Poor AMD Crossfire™ performance may be experienced
[82338] The driver installation may fail while installing the ACP component
[82426] The font size in Chinese language installations may be too small
[82438] The label range values in some AMD Freesync™ installations may be incorrect
[82536] The Radeon Settings dropbox does not close when it is clicked on a second time
[82603] The AMD Overdrive™ fan settings is always set to ON after first edit on reboot
[82586] Language shows up as Chinese Simplified when Chinese Traditional is selected in Windows® 7
[82656] Radeon Settings crashes on the Display tab when cloning a display via HDMI on some notebooks
[82671] Overdrive™ fan speed is reset to Manual on exiting from a 3D game or application
[82766] Radeon Settings does not get upgraded in some install scenarios
[82691] AMD Overdrive™ cannot revert to default settings in some situations
Perhaps this is the reason i still have them?

My modeling portfolio
Argoon1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2015, 09:39 AM   #123
bittermann
I didn't do it

bittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I get the same UI crash again when clicking on the Display button....blaahh.

Was working until my last reboot....yay.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 1, 2015, 10:24 AM   #124
Silent-Runner
simply indescribable

Silent-Runner has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSilent-Runner has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSilent-Runner has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSilent-Runner has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSilent-Runner has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSilent-Runner has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSilent-Runner has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSilent-Runner has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSilent-Runner has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSilent-Runner has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSilent-Runner has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

seems to run "stable" as for now, only thing i noticed is that i get graphic distortion in World of Warships when using the virtual res (whatever it is called) option.

Like the look of the UI though. Hope it will stay stable, if not, i'll revert to the older Drivers for sure. Not a fan of Bluescreens or App-Crashes...

Reading through your comments and through tons of comments on the net it (the new drivers) seem to be a VERY mixed bag.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Cuius Testiculos Habes, Habeas Cardia Et Cerebellum " Omnian Quisition

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2015, 10:50 AM   #125
Higgy10

Higgy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled with

so far im happy with these. Fallout 4 runs insanely better now(aside from the compass corruption)

also where is hdtv overscan settings now lol? Cant find those
CFX 290
Acer Predator x34 21:9
Intel x25-m 80gb ssd and 500gb SSD
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2015, 11:58 AM   #126
WaltC
Captain Know-it-all

Location: United States Deep in Martian soil where it's warm and the air is good
WaltC is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by BababooeyHTJ View Post
You should be right. Dude may have had a defective card to begin with.

Is there even more than one person claiming that his card **** the bed?
I don't know...some of the posts radiating from there are so silly I can't pay attention to them...like somebody complaining that the fan setting is causing his water-cooled gpu to overheat... (No Kidding!)...Lol... And other people think that they can RMA their 290's and get 390's in return, etc. (Not knowing that RMA's are usually always done with refurbs, etc.) It's all crazee.

AMD deserves a little of the credit, however. I still cannot understand how they thought to remove resolution switching from their GPU driver user interface and no one would even notice...Aiyeee... Maybe the guy who thinks his watercooled gpu has a fan might not miss it--but, good grief. What really is stunning about all of this is that nobody at AMD has even mentioned it--like it is completely inconsequential--the fact that every GPU driver since day 1 has had resolution control. Except Crimson.

Hello, AMD...knock-knock, anybody home?
Old Dec 1, 2015, 12:58 PM   #127
Korrigan
GTX 980 Ti

Korrigan is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by noko View Post
Will have to try the new updated Cringson drivers. AMD maybe should call the interface beta and allow choice with old CCC for a little bit.
You already have that choice. Just don't install the Crimson drivers and stick to the 15.11.1 beta until you are satisfied with the interface.
CPU: Core I7 7700k @4.8ghz - GPU: GeForce GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming - RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Ultra-Gaming - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston SV300 480gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Philips 40PUK6809 4K 3D TV - Second display: Philips 27" 1ms Full HD LCD monitor - Soundcard: Pioneer VSX-322 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.
Korrigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2015, 07:20 PM   #128
Bitey
Radeon Evergreen

Bitey is still being judged by the masses

heh, I stopped using the resolution changer in the AMD control panel years ago...
Bitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2015, 08:33 PM   #129
noko
Radeon Arctic Islands

noko once held a door open for a complete strangernoko once held a door open for a complete strangernoko once held a door open for a complete strangernoko once held a door open for a complete stranger

Setting up profiles for a dual monitor to a gaming single monitor is not possible. Hotkeys, most of the great video enhancing features are not available. Nothing in the notes that say if these will come back or not yet we have a custom monitor frequency/resolution panel now using old CCC .

Just not ready for prime time, looking good from the design standpoint but I wonder who decided to rush this. Deadlines are some times delusional on what is needed to get something done especially if inadequate resources are available to accomplish it.
noko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2015, 11:19 PM   #130
Bitey
Radeon Evergreen

Bitey is still being judged by the masses

yeah, its a nice step.. but definitely premature for prime time.
Having CCC Slim does scream beta
Bitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2015, 02:34 AM   #131
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Dyre Straits is still being judged by the masses

Those of us with multi monitors just have too many hoops to jump through and then a lot of options are still MIA.

Back to 15.11.1 for me.
~Windows 10 x64 Professional~Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H~Intel I7-3770K~8x2 GB DDR3 Crucial Ballistic 1600 RAM (Dual Channel)~RealTek Onboard~XFX R9 390 8GB GDDR5~3 Acer 27 inch LCDs~SCEPTRE 505 4K UHD TVand one Sanyo 32 inch HDTV connected via Intel onboard GPU~SATA BluRay RW~1000 W PSU~And a Whole Lot More!~AND....1 TB XBOX ONE~1 PS4 with Uncharted Bundle~

Quote:
If you have an issue with what you said, please resolve it in private ;)
Dyre Straits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2015, 07:59 AM   #132
Skinner
tweaking for life.

Skinner is still being judged by the masses

clockspeeds still dropping on several games, sometimes as low as 400-500
mhz on CF FuryX, mostly in 5K;
- SW Battlefront is not fixed completly, I see a little more textures now ie. the black
surface artefacts are pushed a bit further away now;

A new one, I cann't use redefined profiles for crossfire anymore with games who have a defined CF-profile, anymore . This is essential to play Fallout3,-NV and Skyrim enb. without any errors and good perf. I always use "Fear".
Old Dec 2, 2015, 09:38 AM   #133
Higgy10

Higgy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinner View Post
clockspeeds still dropping on several games, sometimes as low as 400-500
mhz on CF FuryX, mostly in 5K;
- SW Battlefront is not fixed completly, I see a little more textures now ie. the black
surface artefacts are pushed a bit further away now;

A new one, I cann't use redefined profiles for crossfire anymore with games who have a defined CF-profile, anymore . This is essential to play Fallout3,-NV and Skyrim enb. without any errors and good perf. I always use "Fear".
could you possibly use radeonpro to over ride? App still works with the new driver and it does have a fear profile still.
CFX 290
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Old Dec 2, 2015, 11:21 AM   #134
Skinner
tweaking for life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgy10 View Post
could you possibly use radeonpro to over ride? App still works with the new driver and it does have a fear profile still.
Do RP work in Win10? Well could give that one a try later. I'm missing that proggy very much, it had allmost everything...
Old Dec 2, 2015, 11:54 AM   #135
lmchv
Planet Express

lmchv can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultylmchv can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

stupid question, where do I enable/disable CF?

BEHEMOTH (Desktop): Asus Sabertooth X99 | Intel Core i7 5930K @4.7Ghz + Corsair Hydro H110 | Kingston HyperX 32GB DDR4-2400 | Dell 2715Q 27" 4K | ASUS Strix Geforce GTX1080 8GB @2063/10010Mhz | Cooler Master Cosmos 2 + Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W | Sound Blaster Z + Logitech Z-5500 + CM Storm Sirus | Logitech G105 + Logitech G700S + Gigabyte Krypton | Samsung 950 Pro NVMe SSD 512GB + 2 x Samsung 850 Pro SSD 512GB RAID0 + 2 x Western Digital Black 1TB RAID0 | Sony BD-ROM + LG DVD-RAM DL | Windows 10 Pro 64bits

Charquito (Desktop): Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming GT | Intel Core i7 4790K + Corsair Hydro H100 | Corsair 16GB DDR3-1600 | Dell U2713HM 27" | 2 x XFX Radeon R9-290X Black Edition 4GB Crossfire | Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 + Thermaltake SP-850M | Microsoft Reclusa + Logitech MX Performance | Kingston HyperX 240GB SSD + Seagate 500GB | Windows 10 Pro 64bits
lmchv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2015, 12:01 PM   #136
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmchv View Post
stupid question, where do I enable/disable CF?
took me a bit to

in the ccc part under preferences then radeon additional settings
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2015, 12:04 PM   #137
Higgy10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinner View Post
Do RP work in Win10? Well could give that one a try later. I'm missing that proggy very much, it had allmost everything...
Apparently it does. Im still using win7 lol and everything works still.
CFX 290
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Old Dec 2, 2015, 03:15 PM   #138
Skinner
tweaking for life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgy10 View Post
Apparently it does. Im still using win7 lol and everything works still.
RP didn't work either. Only games which don't have a standard CF-profile can be changed, by AFR-friendly for example, at least UE4 ie UT2015 does.
It seems there are some serious things broken with the per game profile settings in Crimson.

The new energy profile is hurting 5 K badly, allthough there are some improvements as some games are running at full clock, but a lot are running at half frequency...
Old Dec 12, 2015, 09:25 AM   #139
lmchv
Planet Express

lmchv can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultylmchv can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
took me a bit to

in the ccc part under preferences then radeon additional settings
thanks , instead of "additional settings", it should be named "things we don't know were to put"...

BEHEMOTH (Desktop): Asus Sabertooth X99 | Intel Core i7 5930K @4.7Ghz + Corsair Hydro H110 | Kingston HyperX 32GB DDR4-2400 | Dell 2715Q 27" 4K | ASUS Strix Geforce GTX1080 8GB @2063/10010Mhz | Cooler Master Cosmos 2 + Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W | Sound Blaster Z + Logitech Z-5500 + CM Storm Sirus | Logitech G105 + Logitech G700S + Gigabyte Krypton | Samsung 950 Pro NVMe SSD 512GB + 2 x Samsung 850 Pro SSD 512GB RAID0 + 2 x Western Digital Black 1TB RAID0 | Sony BD-ROM + LG DVD-RAM DL | Windows 10 Pro 64bits

Charquito (Desktop): Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming GT | Intel Core i7 4790K + Corsair Hydro H100 | Corsair 16GB DDR3-1600 | Dell U2713HM 27" | 2 x XFX Radeon R9-290X Black Edition 4GB Crossfire | Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 + Thermaltake SP-850M | Microsoft Reclusa + Logitech MX Performance | Kingston HyperX 240GB SSD + Seagate 500GB | Windows 10 Pro 64bits
lmchv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2015, 10:52 AM   #140
LordHawkwind
Not a fanboy or Nvidiot

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

When I switched from my gimped 970 to a Fury Pro a while ago I just used Guru 3D DDU and installed the new card. It was just after Win 10 came out so I thought I'd give it a try and at some stage just do a fresh install of Win 10 and then sort out the drivers.

Well this weekend I bought a new Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD to replace my old Sandisk 120gb SSD, so I decided to do a fresh install of Win 10. To my surprise it only took about 15 minutes which I thought was a bit too quick.

Needless to say when I booted into the new installation it couldn't see my other two HD's. Went into disk management and it could see my Seagate Hybrid SSD but not my Samsung mechanical drive. I allocated a drive letter to the Seagate drive and all was well but to get Win 10 to recognise the mechanical drive I had to 'import a foreign' drive. Never heard of that but hey ho it worked well.

Anyway windows installed an AMD driver but it gave me a warning message that my AMD driver was not optimised for video. So I installed what I thought were the crimson 15.11.1 beta's only to find out that they were the old CCC 15.11.1 beta's. I have to say they are working flawlessly and I'm thinking of keeping them until the crimson drivers mature a bit.

Did some benchmarking and all my scores were in line with my previous results before a fresh install of Win 10 so I suppose that Guru 3D DDU did a very good job of getting rid of my old Nvidia drivers. At least now I know there is no crap left behind It's all AMD from here on in.
Intel i7 7700k @ 4.7Ghz, ASUS Z270-K, Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64, 16GB Crucial DDR4 2400 Ram, Acer XF270HU freesync monitor at 1440p and 144hz, 250gb Samsung Evo 850 SSD, 750mb Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 1 TB Samsung Spinpoint H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2015, 03:55 PM   #141
Megaman
Radeon Arctic Islands

Megaman doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMegaman doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMegaman doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMegaman doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMegaman doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMegaman doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMegaman doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMegaman doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHawkwind View Post
When I switched from my gimped 970 to a Fury Pro a while ago

Weren't you one of the guys defending the 970 when the fiasco began and now it's "gimped" hey?
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2015, 12:07 PM   #143
Treeckcold57
Good ol' ATI

Treeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird sings

I installed the 15.11.1 Beta CCC over on the top of 15.7.1 CCC WHQL. I won't be installing the Crimson Edition until they manage to get fix all of the bugs and especially rid of the display settings CCC and then overhauled into Crimson UI.
Treeckcold57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2015, 10:13 AM   #144
The PyroPath
Qualified Thread Killer

The PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeckcold57 View Post
I installed the 15.11.1 Beta CCC over on the top of 15.7.1 CCC WHQL. I won't be installing the Crimson Edition until they manage to get fix all of the bugs and especially rid of the display settings CCC and then overhauled into Crimson UI.
What monitor settings? All I get on my laptop is a little window that displays the native res and max refreshrate. No more changing refreshrates or resolutions to play media properly

Old Dec 15, 2015, 01:52 PM   #145
LordHawkwind
Not a fanboy or Nvidiot

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Weren't you one of the guys defending the 970 when the fiasco began and now it's "gimped" hey?
I guess my sarcasm was lost on you then Megaman. I stand by everything I said when the issue broke and I won't be changing that anytime soon.
Intel i7 7700k @ 4.7Ghz, ASUS Z270-K, Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64, 16GB Crucial DDR4 2400 Ram, Acer XF270HU freesync monitor at 1440p and 144hz, 250gb Samsung Evo 850 SSD, 750mb Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 1 TB Samsung Spinpoint H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2015, 05:48 PM   #146
Treeckcold57
Good ol' ATI

Treeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The PyroPath View Post
What monitor settings? All I get on my laptop is a little window that displays the native res and max refreshrate. No more changing refreshrates or resolutions to play media properly

If you select the advanced settings in Crimson Edition for the display, it will open up the CCC windowed. lol
Treeckcold57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2015, 06:18 AM   #147
The PyroPath
Qualified Thread Killer

The PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeckcold57 View Post
If you select the advanced settings in Crimson Edition for the display, it will open up the CCC windowed. lol
yup, which is the window I talked about. No options to select, just a overview I mentioned
Old Dec 17, 2015, 02:53 AM   #148
mootiger

mootiger is still being judged by the masses

Has anyone noticed crimson getting confused with Memory Timings when in idle mode ?
My HD7950, default clock Gpu 960 / Mem1250 ...

If i use the global prefs to have a default overclock of 1000/1400 .. Crimson then specifies the lowest possible mem speed to be 1400 .. i can't reduce it ever again. (without a DDU of the driver).
When it idles it sits at 500/1400, after a clean install the idle values are 150/300
Just wondering if this is unique to me and maybe my GPUbios version (not sure if i'm upto date or not but its an old card so i doubt there's been an update for over a year)

has anyone else seen these symptoms ?
mootiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2015, 09:50 PM   #149
DarkFoss
Radeon R700

DarkFoss is still being judged by the masses

Saw that AMD quietly released an update to the 15.11 Crimson betas today.
From the email,

Radeon Software Crimson Edition 15.12 has been released for Windows®

The latest update to Radeon Software Crimson Edition.
This release improves on the original Radeon Software Crimson Edition 15.11 release.

Radeon Software Crimson Edition is AMD's revolutionary new graphics software that delivers redesigned functionality, supercharged graphics performance, remarkable new features, and innovation that redefines the overall user experience.
Old Dec 18, 2015, 02:41 AM   #150
Cartel
Radeon HD 280X

Cartel is still being judged by the masses

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFoss View Post
Saw that AMD quietly released an update to the 15.11 Crimson betas today.
From the email,

Radeon Software Crimson Edition 15.12 has been released for Windows®

The latest update to Radeon Software Crimson Edition.
This release improves on the original Radeon Software Crimson Edition 15.11 release.

Radeon Software Crimson Edition is AMD's revolutionary new graphics software that delivers redesigned functionality, supercharged graphics performance, remarkable new features, and innovation that redefines the overall user experience.
The 15.12 chipset still lacking sata drivers.