Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Discussion and Support General discussion, tweaking, overclocking and technical support questions about discrete Radeon graphics products.

Old Oct 21, 2012, 11:25 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default AMD Game bundles

AMD is offering some nice game bundles.I need to buy my 79XX card soon!!!!Farcry 3 and Hitman Absolution I want for sure......

http://www.techpowerup.com/174146/AM...e-Bundles.html

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6393/a...211-new-bundle

Last edited by NIGELG : Oct 21, 2012 at 11:27 PM.
NIGELG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2012, 08:38 AM   #2
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

SIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Not only gaming bundles but looks nice a nice performance driver as the GCN architecture matures. Always welcomed. Hehe, I like the "Never Settle" tag line!

Just when you thought the world and its forums were doomed; a new hero saves the day: http://i26.tinypic.com/okpfs8.jpg
SIrPauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2012, 08:44 AM   #3
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 22, 2012, 10:46 AM   #4
EfrainMan
Radeon R520

EfrainMan is still being judged by the masses

Okay, it's great and all, but I don't see when they're available for purchase and from which retailers. I doubt if went onto newegg or somewhere and bought a Radeon right now, I'd get the bundle.
EfrainMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2012, 01:24 PM   #5
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by EfrainMan View Post
Okay, it's great and all, but I don't see when they're available for purchase and from which retailers. I doubt if went onto newegg or somewhere and bought a Radeon right now, I'd get the bundle.
Yeah...we need an effective date.I'm almost ready to buy my new components including a 7970 or 7950.

And those games are what I definitely want.
NIGELG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2012, 03:45 PM   #6
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

you guys can't read, can you? it's effective today.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 03:57 PM   #7
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

SIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Just when you thought the world and its forums were doomed; a new hero saves the day: http://i26.tinypic.com/okpfs8.jpg
SIrPauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2012, 02:56 AM   #8
rebebenne

rebebenne is still being judged by the masses

I don't see when they're available for purchase and from which retailers.
rebebenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2012, 02:30 PM   #9
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter can recite pi backwardsShapeshifter can recite pi backwardsShapeshifter can recite pi backwardsShapeshifter can recite pi backwardsShapeshifter can recite pi backwardsShapeshifter can recite pi backwardsShapeshifter can recite pi backwards

newegg canada
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product...C-C8junctionCA

$271.99 with a $30 mail in rebate to boot.
https://msi.4myrebate.com/?oc=MSI-11818

not to shabby. (this is the 880mhz version)

well those sold out fast, in fact it's now Discontinued.

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus

Last edited by Shapeshifter : Oct 25, 2012 at 08:24 PM.
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2012, 08:42 AM   #10
acroig
Master Troll

acroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Is the promo for FarCry 3 still available? There's a 7770 MSI GHz edition at the egg I might get if I can still get FarCry 3.

Somebody please PM me fast!

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2012, 02:32 PM   #11
acroig
Master Troll

acroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

ANYONE?

EDIT: Picked this up for $99 plus rebate of $30 for my son

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814127687

I hope I can get FarCry3 with it.

yoz

Last edited by acroig : Nov 22, 2012 at 02:38 PM.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 02:37 PM   #12
Skynet
In Elon We Musk

Skynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Did you try looking on Newegg.com? I see the promo on several of the cards including the MSI.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 02:54 PM   #13
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet View Post
Did you try looking on Newegg.com? I see the promo on several of the cards including the MSI.
I did, I ordered on the link I posted. I just don't know if there's any codes left or not.

yoz
Old Nov 25, 2012, 07:29 AM   #14
Falcon1
Free Bird

Falcon1 is still being judged by the masses

The Never Settle promotion ends march 2013. I doubt that they allready ran out of keys...
Old Nov 26, 2012, 10:58 AM   #15
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon1 View Post
The Never Settle promotion ends march 2013. I doubt that they allready ran out of keys...
I'll post back when I get it on Wed. Fingers crossed.

yoz
Old Nov 26, 2012, 11:05 AM   #16
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

They have a ton of keys, it's down to if retailers are keeping the cards in stock - it's in the shipping box, not the product box.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 04:47 PM   #17
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman-jim View Post
They have a ton of keys, it's down to if retailers are keeping the cards in stock - it's in the shipping box, not the product box.
Just got the MSI 7770 GHz and there's nothing other than the packing list from the egg. Should I contact them?

yoz
Old Nov 27, 2012, 05:00 PM   #18
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Just got the MSI 7770 GHz and there's nothing other than the packing list from the egg. Should I contact them?
I would unless you got the cheep one for 79 after rebate I don't see any games with that one
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...GHz+&x=19&y=13
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2012, 05:06 PM   #19
acroig
Master Troll

This is what the egg said to me:

"Thank you for holding. I show that the promotion for the free games started on 11/23. However, you placed the order on 11/22. In this case, your order is ineligible for the promotion. Please kindly note that all the promotion on our site is in real time and while supplies last. Unfortunately, weare unable to to send the game to you. "

WTF?

yoz
Old Nov 27, 2012, 05:11 PM   #20
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
I would unless you got the cheep one for 79 after rebate I don't see any games with that one
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...GHz+&x=19&y=13
I thought any 7700 GHz edition qualified?

yoz
Old Nov 27, 2012, 05:35 PM   #21
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbill dennison can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
I thought any 7700 GHz edition qualified?
I don't know, i'm just going by egg's website the one does not list any but I would call them can't hurt to try
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2012, 10:13 PM   #22
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

The never settle bundle was supposed to start 10/22
Old Nov 28, 2012, 08:33 AM   #23
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman-jim View Post
The never settle bundle was supposed to start 10/22
Right, they're not getting that point. They say that card's game bundle started on 11/23. I have e-mailed the egg for clarification.

yoz
Old Nov 28, 2012, 08:36 AM   #24
@md_Guy
<strike>out</strike>

@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
This is what the egg said to me:

"Thank you for holding. I show that the promotion for the free games started on 11/23. However, you placed the order on 11/22. In this case, your order is ineligible for the promotion. Please kindly note that all the promotion on our site is in real time and while supplies last. Unfortunately, weare unable to to send the game to you. "

WTF?
call them up and ask for them to honor the promotion or to issue an RMA # for return. They've always been helpful in the past with me, they gave me a $45 gift card (credit) when an SSD went on sale the next day and I called asking about a pricematch.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 08:59 AM   #25
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by @md_Guy View Post
call them up and ask for them to honor the promotion or to issue an RMA # for return. They've always been helpful in the past with me, they gave me a $45 gift card (credit) when an SSD went on sale the next day and I called asking about a pricematch.
Will do, thanks! I really want to keep the card, got it for $69 and $30 MIR. I just want the FarCry 3 code.

EDIT: Hold time is over one hour! Gave them my number to call me back.

yoz

Last edited by acroig : Nov 28, 2012 at 09:02 AM.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 10:21 AM   #26
acroig
Master Troll

So the egg calls back and I press 1 to accept the call and nothing happens, says invalid entry.....

So frustrated...

yoz
Old Nov 28, 2012, 12:24 PM   #27
acroig
Master Troll

Egg called back, spoke to a nice rep, explained the issue and she said she was sending me FC3 and Medal of Honor as well.

yoz
Old Nov 28, 2012, 12:26 PM   #28
Redeemed
Radeon Arctic Islands

Redeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Egg called back, spoke to a nice rep, explained the issue and she said she was sending me FC3 and Medal of Honor as well.
This is how you keep customers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
congratulations on the anniversary of your emancipation from the Great Uterine Squeeze.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
There are two types of people in the world: those that are humble and those that will be.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 12:28 PM   #29
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
This is how you keep customers.
Yes but, in all honesty, it was their mess up to begin with. Still, as long as I get it I'm a happy camper. Card was $20 considering I was going to buy the game regardless.

yoz
Old Nov 28, 2012, 12:34 PM   #30
Redeemed
Radeon Arctic Islands

Redeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Yes but, in all honesty, it was their mess up to begin with. Still, as long as I get it I'm a happy camper. Card was $20 considering I was going to buy the game regardless.
They righted their wrong, while going one step further and providing you an additional new game at no extra cost.

That's good business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
congratulations on the anniversary of your emancipation from the Great Uterine Squeeze.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
There are two types of people in the world: those that are humble and those that will be.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote