Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 25, 2020, 08:42 PM   #37531
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2020, 12:12 AM   #37532
barleystout
Radeon R700

barleystout once held a door open for a complete strangerbarleystout once held a door open for a complete strangerbarleystout once held a door open for a complete strangerbarleystout once held a door open for a complete stranger

My birthday present to myself. A Wilson Combat CQB in 9mm.

https://www.wilsoncombat.com/cqb/

barleystout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2020, 12:18 PM   #37533
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

AC evaporator coil. Good lord those things are expensive. Bill you got one laying around?

Guess I'll hold off on getting a new bumper for the RAM. Backed it into a freaking pole on vacation this week. I think I'll just rock that dent in the bumper for a while since the AC decided to nade itself while we were gone.

2020 just keeps on sending it's love my way!
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 27, 2020, 01:53 PM   #37534
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
AC evaporator coil. Good lord those things are expensive. Bill you got one laying around?

Guess I'll hold off on getting a new bumper for the RAM. Backed it into a freaking pole on vacation this week. I think I'll just rock that dent in the bumper for a while since the AC decided to nade itself while we were gone.

2020 just keeps on sending it's love my way!
about 300 used evap and cond coils but i have all ready cut the ends off to clean and crushed them for scrap about 3500 pounds of them
just waiting for the scrap prices to go back up everything tanked with the shutdown
clean coils are back up to 80 to 90 cents a pound it should go over a buck or more soon

I might get one RTX 3090 out of it

a new cased evap coil costs me about 350 to 650 depending on model plus about 50% markup
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2020, 02:00 PM   #37535
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
about 300 used evap and cond coils but i have all ready cut the ends off to clean and crushed them for scrap about 3500 pounds of them
just waiting for the scrap prices to go back up everything tanked with the shutdown
clean coils are back up to 80 to 90 cents a pound it should go over a buck or more soon

I might get one RTX 3090 out of it

a new cased evap coil costs me about 350 to 650 depending on model plus about 50% markup
You Son of a bitch, your Jensening us!

Last edited by Nascar24 : Jun 27, 2020 at 02:06 PM.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2020, 02:14 PM   #37536
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
You Son of a bitch, your Jensening us!
no he is definitely 100% markup

now Trane is about 200% or more any Trane part i buy is 3x the price of Comfortmaker/Carrier
Old Jun 27, 2020, 03:47 PM   #37537
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
Dear lord I went into the wrong field. He said with warranty on the old part it will cost me 1100. Without 2400. That's some serious markup.
Old Jun 27, 2020, 06:57 PM   #37538
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Dear lord I went into the wrong field. He said with warranty on the old part it will cost me 1100. Without 2400. That's some serious markup.
call around .
i do free quotes and other do

in warranty the coil should be free and then just labor and freon

if the freon is gone from a coil leek labor and r22 might be 1100
and if the unit is a Trane or york it can get that high of price for a coil

if it is r410a it should cost a little less
Old Jun 27, 2020, 07:53 PM   #37539
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

two usb wall outlet two charge the bike lights in the shed

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Leviton-...-0BW/205092277
Old Jun 29, 2020, 06:24 AM   #37540
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

LG 65 C9.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2020, 08:32 AM   #37541
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

This because my X-Fi Titanium HD is now EOL and will not receive driver updates to support Windows 10 version 2004. I've seen many reports that the sound card does not work in Windows 10 version 2004 and will not receive any driver update for it either.

Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2020, 08:41 AM   #37542
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

That's pretty sweet Kain. I may have to look into something like that soon. I'm not sure how much longer my old card is going to have support either, and I love having that breakout box I have on my desk for plugging in my headset.
Old Jun 29, 2020, 03:18 PM   #37543
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
That's pretty sweet Kain. I may have to look into something like that soon. I'm not sure how much longer my old card is going to have support either, and I love having that breakout box I have on my desk for plugging in my headset.
Yeah, looking forward to receiving it. Some say it's a noticeable upgrade over my current sound card (which is already supposed to be one of the better sounding cards albeit quite old now). Even though I have a good 2.1 speaker setup for my PC, I want to try out my Sony XBA-3 IEMs, just for kicks, through the breakout box which has a headphone amp.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2020, 07:48 PM   #37544
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

“Cosmetic” surgery to correct some physical issues after being cut open 3x in one year a while ago. Primary insurance refuses to cover it because it doesn’t “majorly impact my life” and I’m tired of fighting with them. July 20th is the date and I’ll be out a cool 15g. QoL will be much better though, which is important. Will be able to have full range of motion in the abdomen, sleep better, etc.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2020, 09:31 PM   #37545
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
“Cosmetic” surgery to correct some physical issues after being cut open 3x in one year a while ago. Primary insurance refuses to cover it because it doesn’t “majorly impact my life” and I’m tired of fighting with them. July 20th is the date and I’ll be out a cool 15g. QoL will be much better though, which is important. Will be able to have full range of motion in the abdomen, sleep better, etc.
That’s a lot for penis enlargement.
Old Jun 29, 2020, 10:42 PM   #37546
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
That’s a lot for penis enlargement.
Had it done yourself for reference, eh?

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2020, 11:06 PM   #37547
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
Had it done yourself for reference, eh?
So many potential your mum jokes.
Old Jun 30, 2020, 03:23 AM   #37548
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Jeez I remember you going through that. Glad you made it because it seemed like you weren't sure there for a bit.

And while insurance companies do indeed suck, really glad you're able to get that done. Scar tissue issue I'm guessing?
Old Jun 30, 2020, 08:11 AM   #37549
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Jeez I remember you going through that. Glad you made it because it seemed like you weren't sure there for a bit.

And while insurance companies do indeed suck, really glad you're able to get that done. Scar tissue issue I'm guessing?
Scar tissue, some nerve damage, etc.

I’ll be down for 2 weeks before being able to work out again, but it will be worth it. Total recovery time is 6 months’ish, but if I get PRP therapy (which I am) it’ll be quicker.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Last edited by Cyko : Jun 30, 2020 at 12:40 PM.
Old Jun 30, 2020, 08:26 AM   #37550
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Scar tissue, some nerve damage, etc.

I’ll be down for 2 weeks before being able to work out again, but it will VHS m be worth it. Total recovery time is 6 months’ish, but if I get PRP therapy (which I am) it’ll be quicker.
I'll be keeping ya in my prayers for a quick recovery buddy.
Old Jun 30, 2020, 09:57 AM   #37551
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
#Seconded
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2020, 10:50 AM   #37552
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
++1
Old Jun 30, 2020, 10:55 AM   #37553
KAC
That postcount though...

+1 for Cyko. Hope your emotional scars also heal with the physical ones
Old Jun 30, 2020, 12:43 PM   #37554
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Thanks guys. I mean, I'm great physically. Bigger/stronger/faster than ever. It's just certain movements...and it's never the same ones...cause one section of my abs to literally seize up. HARD. As in enough pain to bring tears to my eyes. Happens every time I work out. Also happens sometimes when I sleep and turn over (aka twist the abdomen). Imagine waking up suddenly to searing pain and your abs locked up. Not fun.

Been able to deal with it for almost 2 years...just over it at this point. Got the spare cash to make it happen so I'm pulling the trigger

July 20th can't come soon enough.

Alpha

Omega

Old Jun 30, 2020, 12:49 PM   #37555
Jkmetal23
The NFL sucks

Jkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete stranger

QOL is worth more than any material good. Good luck Cyko.

Me, I've been attempting to buy some bullshit from Walmart. A tent to go backyard camping at my brothers place for the 4th. Keeps getting cancelled.

GODDAMNIT PEOPLE MY TENT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOURS.
Jkmetal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2020, 07:28 PM   #37556
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
If you have a creative card they have an upgrade promo for 15%off.
https://us.creative.com/upgrade/

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 860Pro 512GB/ 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2020, 09:08 PM   #37557
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0091/2 View Post
If you have a creative card they have an upgrade promo for 15%off.
https://us.creative.com/upgrade/
Nice! I think the AE7 is comparable to what I have now, and all I need. Thanks for the info man!
Old Jul 1, 2020, 11:26 AM   #37558
Clockwork
Radeon Arctic Islands

Clockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird sings

Camp Chef Woodwind Wifi 24 wood pellet grill.

https://www.campchef.com/woodwind-wifi-24.html

Camp Chef Sidekick accessory

https://www.campchef.com/sidekick.html

Camp Chef had the combo for $1000 but was on backorder due to fhe Sidekick being out of stock. I ended up ordering just the grill from them for $800 and ordered the Sidekick from Dick's Sporting Goods for $199 (Camp Chef sells them separately for $265), so I essentially got the same deal as if I had purchased the combo together.
Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2020, 12:31 PM   #37559
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Fancy.

Just picked up an old faithful Weber charcoal grill.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2020, 12:45 PM   #37560
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Sleep EEG.

$621 to have wires glued to my head and lay down on a hard table.

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote