Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 5, 2019, 05:49 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Missouri has a sub-species of drug court called DWI court. It's usually for low-grade felony DWI offenders who are otherwise facing mandatory minima and multi-year suspensions. It entails ultra-intensive supervision w/ curfews, AA and counseling, and frequent visits to court. If a person gets booted it's almost automatic prison.

A lil duckduckgo search shows at least one county in Texas that has one, but not for those charged with felony DWI's.
Old Feb 5, 2019, 08:03 PM   #32
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

When I was 18 my dumb younger self got a DUI. Lost my license for a year, but was able to get a permit to drive to work and back. It cost me well over $10K and that was in the 90s.

I learned my lesson in a hurry, and I was a dumb ass teen. How a grown ass man can't figure that out after the first offense is beyond me.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2019, 08:10 PM   #33
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Or he has a good lawyer.
Was just about to post that

although a "good" balls-to-the-wall DUI lawyer will be a bit pricey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 5, 2019, 08:16 PM   #34
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
When I was 18 my dumb younger self got a DUI. Lost my license for a year, but was able to get a permit to drive to work and back. It cost me well over $10K and that was in the 90s.

I learned my lesson in a hurry, and I was a dumb ass teen. How a grown ass man can't figure that out after the first offense is beyond me.
<21 DUI.....Ouch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2019, 09:02 PM   #35
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
<21 DUI.....Ouch
Long time ago man. Back then the DUI laws here in NC were lax as hell. I got treated just like anyone else. These days though... Bend over boys!
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2019, 09:28 PM   #36
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Drunk diving is one of the leading causes of death in this state. With all the little white crosses lining the roads as a reminder, you'd think the state would toughen up the legal punishment.
Generally, one of the things I loved about MT was the relatively easy-going attitude not just from the residents but the police.

The drunk driving issue up there is the one thing I think they need to get serious about. It is off the hook ridiculous.
Sapphire Radeon VII
Samsung 960 EVO 1TB
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote