Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Mar 9, 2017, 12:37 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Daddy_Cool View Post
gotta ask are you part orangutan because I know that I should be looking at the watch but lordy that's alot of thick red hair on the arm.

Yes, its funny -- the only part of my body covered with hair is my forearms.
Old Mar 9, 2017, 12:45 PM   #62
Fat_Daddy_Cool
Poundmaker's Descent

Fat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchAMG View Post
Yes, its funny -- the only part of my body covered with hair is my forearms.
it is okay I have more hair on my belly that nearly anywhere else except my head. My wife has threatened to wax me when I sleep. I am native, in most cases I should be hairless everywhere but my head. 10 percent of Scotsman and I end up looking like a reverse bigfoot.
Old Mar 9, 2017, 01:00 PM   #63
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Daddy_Cool View Post
it is okay I have more hair on my belly that nearly anywhere else except my head. My wife has threatened to wax me when I sleep. I am native, in most cases I should be hairless everywhere but my head. 10 percent of Scotsman and I end up looking like a reverse bigfoot.

All my native buddies are more hairless than most white women I know, you guys are lucky.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 15, 2017, 01:53 PM   #64
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

Finally found the 3717 I have been looking for.

Old Jun 15, 2017, 01:59 PM   #65
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

This thread should be renamed "Switch's watch collection showoff thread."

I mean, the guy's worse than Leno and all his cars....

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2017, 02:06 PM   #66
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
This thread should be renamed "Switch's watch collection showoff thread."

I mean, the guy's worse than Leno and all his cars....

I like that title.
Old Jun 15, 2017, 02:19 PM   #67
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:

I like that title.
Thought you might.

yoz
Old Jun 15, 2017, 11:01 PM   #68
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

In other news, switch was late for his appointment today, forgetting one of the timepieces in standard time
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2017, 01:20 AM   #69
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

My el cheapo kickstarter watches arrived. Here is first one I wore.

KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2017, 05:02 PM   #70
RFtinkerer
Not with it

RFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badges

All these fancy watches and not a one of them can track your steps much less speed, distance, heart rate. Seriously?

Not jealous. Okay, a little jealous.

This is the Garmin fenix 5x. https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/56.../010-01733-00#

It tracks basically everything. This is the bigger one with topographic maps, sapphire lens. Hardest thing I've found is selecting a watch face. Seriously, there are over a hundred so far.

Aviator style?

Nerdy data?

...Nyan cat?

Old Aug 21, 2017, 03:44 PM   #71
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

New purchase -- Tudor LHD Pelagos, limited number 500m titanium diver. Its extremely comfortable, the sister company of Rolex did great with this.

Old Aug 21, 2017, 10:31 PM   #72
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Nice colour on the satchel leather...
Old Aug 21, 2017, 10:35 PM   #73
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGoa View Post
Nice colour on the satchel leather...
Yea its such a nice travel watch roll I had made in NY

Old Aug 22, 2017, 08:36 AM   #74
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

So when you travel with this, you literally have 20K in watches?

I have to admit, that would freak me out
Old Aug 22, 2017, 08:59 AM   #75
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGoa View Post
So when you travel with this, you literally have 20K in watches?

I have to admit, that would freak me out
haha, about that I guess. Always keep in my carry on, then straight to the safe when I get to my hotel.

Next mission is Bogota in a couple weeks and I am not sure I will bring much there though -- probably just a couple watches, too sketchy flashing watches there.
Old Aug 22, 2017, 10:31 AM   #76
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

Speedy Tuesday

Old Aug 22, 2017, 11:08 AM   #77
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Do something about that band color ....
Old Aug 22, 2017, 11:32 AM   #78
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Do something about that band color ....
I like that blue you hater, but we do have options

Old Aug 22, 2017, 11:36 AM   #79
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
I like that blue you hater, but we do have options
Options are good lol. I always go with leather myself. Anything rubber or any metal rips chunks of arm hair out. Canvas isn't bad, but harder to keep the sweat out. I use the Apple's fitness features like crazy and sweat like a ho in the first pew - that blue would be a different color by the end of my first workout.

Sweet watches though.
Old Aug 22, 2017, 11:38 AM   #80
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Options are good lol. I always go with leather myself. Anything rubber or any metal rips chunks of arm hair out. Canvas isn't bad, but harder to keep the sweat out. I use the Apple's fitness features like crazy and sweat like a ho in the first pew - that blue would be a different color by the end of my first workout.

Sweet watches though.
Yea these NATO straps are super comfy -- the pricey ones are made of seatbelt material, very very comfortable.
Old Aug 22, 2017, 11:46 AM   #81
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Yea these NATO straps are super comfy -- the pricey ones are made of seatbelt material, very very comfortable.
I tried my buddies a while back and thought it was fantastic. I just ruin bands fast though, which is why I don't buy nice stuff.
Old Aug 22, 2017, 12:13 PM   #82
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

Old Aug 22, 2017, 12:15 PM   #83
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

My leather straps only come from these guys in Aus.

http://www.basandlokes.com/
Old Aug 24, 2017, 05:03 AM   #84
lviz
On my way

lviz is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFtinkerer View Post
All these fancy watches and not a one of them can track your steps much less speed, distance, heart rate. Seriously?

Not jealous. Okay, a little jealous.

This is the Garmin fenix 5x. https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/56.../010-01733-00#

It tracks basically everything. This is the bigger one with topographic maps, sapphire lens. Hardest thing I've found is selecting a watch face. Seriously, there are over a hundred so far.
A good choice. I went for Forerunner 935 instead. It's the same as the smaller Fenix 5, except it's plastic and is much lighter than the Fenix.
Old Aug 24, 2017, 08:04 AM   #85
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Second watch from Filippo Loretti.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2018, 01:55 PM   #86
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

For acroig -- new GMT-Master I got last week.

Old Jan 9, 2018, 02:48 PM   #87
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
For acroig -- new GMT-Master I got last week.
, lucky stiff. Congrats!

yoz
Old Jan 10, 2018, 01:38 PM   #88
g-a-m-e
oh yeah

g-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Finally found the 3717 I have been looking for.

Doesn't that one also come with a blue dial ? Really digging it, except for a few details i can't really get over .
I prefer polished over brushed, and the back isn't open.

Here's my run of the mill TH, but i just dig blue dials man ...

i7 3770K (4,8 ghz)
COrsair 8GB DDR3 1600 mhz
GTX 1080 Ti
BenQ XL 2540
Coolermaster 1000 watt PSU
Samsung w840(?) SSD
http://www.tweakguides.com/Piracy_1.html

Martin Slater, 2K games, (Bioshock) about piracy:
"You can't afford to be cracked. As soon as you're gone, you're gone, and your sales drop astronomically if you've got a day-one crack"
g-a-m-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2018, 07:15 PM   #89
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Hey guys it's the guy with one ****ing watch. Took a cool picture today at a coffee shop with my cell phone.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2018, 07:20 PM   #90
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

You have one watch, its a noice watch.

Problem?