Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 13, 2005, 12:25 PM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Android1
Radeon Tahiti PRO2

Android1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1x44r
That's a good one.

I'm still on Radiohead. Like Spinning Plates again. I might even cry.

I love all the Rammstein songs.

Nice rig, by the way.

Regards,

Android111
Android1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 12:27 PM   #182
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Depeche Mode - Stripped (extended Remix)
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 12:51 PM   #183
Clockwork
Radeon Arctic Islands

Clockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird sings

Prodigy - Diesel Power
Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 13, 2005, 12:55 PM   #184
huskylord
Individual 2

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Loud Love by Soundgarden
Old Feb 13, 2005, 01:18 PM   #185
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

The Strokes- Last Night
pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 01:34 PM   #186
huskylord
Individual 2

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Dear Prudence - The Beatles
Living with the Law - Chris Whitley
Old Feb 13, 2005, 02:15 PM   #187
KJ
Classic Gamer

KJ is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Eric Clapton - Layla

One of my all-time favorites

AND IT'S FOLDING FOR RAGE3D!
KJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 02:17 PM   #188
P1x44r
Radeon Arctic Islands

P1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork
Prodigy - Diesel Power
After reading your post now I'm listening to the Fat of the Land.
Old Feb 13, 2005, 02:21 PM   #189
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ
Eric Clapton - Layla

One of my all-time favorites
When I was little I used to listen to that all the time and pretend he was singing "Kayla"
Old Feb 13, 2005, 02:27 PM   #190
Clockwork
Radeon Arctic Islands

Clockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_pants
When I was little I used to listen to that all the time and pretend he was singing "Kayla"

EDIT: My name is Christian, and so far 2 coworkers at two different jobs have made it a habit of singing Night Ranger's "Sister Christian" whenever I am present. It's very annoying.

Last edited by Clockwork : Feb 13, 2005 at 02:36 PM.
Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 02:30 PM   #191
KJ
Classic Gamer

KJ is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_pants
LOL

The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again

AND IT'S FOLDING FOR RAGE3D!
KJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 04:01 PM   #192
Humus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Humus is still being judged by the masses

Nightwish - She is my sin
Humus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 04:07 PM   #193
Ziola
Radeon R420

Ziola is still being judged by the masses

O-Zone - Dragostea Din Tei
Old Feb 13, 2005, 04:09 PM   #194
P1x44r
Radeon Arctic Islands

P1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird sings

Radiohead - Pyramid
Old Feb 13, 2005, 07:21 PM   #195
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

In the grove to listening to a whole whack load of New Order, Current track; True Faith
Old Feb 13, 2005, 07:23 PM   #196
P1x44r
Radeon Arctic Islands

Radiohead - The National Anthem
Old Feb 13, 2005, 07:41 PM   #197
Stingray
Banned

Stingray is still being judged by the masses

Bloodbath: "Year Of The Cadaver Race"
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 07:47 PM   #198
The_Riddla
Banned

The_Riddla is still being judged by the masses

Benny Benassi

(just about all the songs)
The_Riddla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 08:38 PM   #199
MangaSpawn64
( o Y o )

MangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Nightwish - Nemo
MangaSpawn64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 08:40 PM   #200
typoEDR
Radeon Caribbean Islands

typoEDR is still being judged by the masses

Radiohead - 'Paranoid Android'

...i may be paranoid, but not an android...
Old Feb 13, 2005, 08:54 PM   #201
AluminumHaste
Radeon Arctic Islands

AluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Hilary Hahn strum her violin like an angel, in Mendelssohn, Concerto for Violin and Orchestra in E Minor, OP. 64Allegro molto appassionato.

God she's good.
Hilary's website

Kinda hot to.
AluminumHaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 08:57 PM   #202
tuphdc
Radeon R700

tuphdc is still being judged by the masses

Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
tuphdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 09:02 PM   #203
TheWart
experienced noob

TheWart is still being judged by the masses

Muse - Dark Shines .........(Hullabaloo CD2)

"In a few years you'll be driving your google to the google to buy some google for your google." -EnsilZah
TheWart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 09:31 PM   #204
pink_pants

Faith No More- Easy Like Sunday Morning
Old Feb 13, 2005, 09:36 PM   #205
dallasstar
cookies

dallasstar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydallasstar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydallasstar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Keane - (entire "Hopes and Fears" CD)
dallasstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 09:38 PM   #206
sMashPiranha
Radeon Volcanic Islands

sMashPiranha is still being judged by the masses

Nature and Organisation - A dozen winters of loneliness
sMashPiranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 09:40 PM   #207
pink_pants

The Cure- Pictures of you
Old Feb 13, 2005, 09:42 PM   #208
leetymeety
Radeon R520

leetymeety is still being judged by the masses

Green Day: Governator. I love this song!!!
leetymeety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 10:03 PM   #209
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

radiohead - how to disappear completely
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 10:26 PM   #210
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

Nitzer Ebb... Fun to be had.