Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 29, 2010, 10:33 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
chunk
Radeon R520

chunk is still being judged by the masses

Default Is that an Oreo? Oh no! WTF!

chunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2010, 10:36 AM   #2
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Why is it all blue on the inside?

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2010, 10:57 AM   #3
.nox
Meh

.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Why is it all blue on the inside?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclocosmia

Quote:
Cyclocosmia is a genus of spiders in the Ctenizidae family.

The abdomen of spiders in this genus is abruptly truncated and ends in a hardened disc which is strengthened by a system of ribs and grooves. They use this to clog the entrance of their 7 to 15 cm deep vertical burrows when threatened..

I would tongue **** that ass so much, she wouldn't need to wipe it for a week.
-Megaman
.nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 29, 2010, 11:30 AM   #4
NEODARK
Radeon Sea Islands

NEODARK is still being judged by the masses

Thats pretty cool, never saw one like this before.
Old Jul 29, 2010, 12:09 PM   #5
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2010, 01:46 PM   #6
Rippthrough
Nothing wrong with 4-pot!

Rippthrough is still being judged by the masses

So, has anyone dipped one in milk yet?

Looks like a zirconium grinding pad
When I want your opinion, I'll tell you it.
Rippthrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2010, 02:00 PM   #7
AllexxisF1
I'm Back.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I love the first comment.

"Horry ****".
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2010, 02:09 PM   #8
MyTMouse
Console Forumas Modamus

MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Crikey that's nasty!
MyTMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2010, 02:11 PM   #9
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by .nox View Post
Redefines the term "butt plug".

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2010, 02:25 PM   #10
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2010, 04:17 PM   #11
biscuitownz
R.I.P 9600GT 2008-2009

biscuitownz is still being judged by the masses

Imagine taking a bite of that

biscuitownz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2010, 05:20 PM   #12
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Looks like some kind of Aztec or Mayan design, lol
Intel Core i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz | Corsair H50 | ASRock P67 Pro3 | 4 x 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3 1866 (9-10-9-28) | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 7 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2010, 05:51 PM   #13
Pr3tty F1y
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
Looks like some kind of Aztec or Mayan design, lol
My thoughts exactly.

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2010, 08:31 PM   #14
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by .nox View Post
That doesn't tell me why it's blue.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Jul 29, 2010, 09:46 PM   #15
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
That doesn't tell me why it's blue.
Generally bugs will have bright bold colors to deter predators.It kinda says I'm poisonousness, eat me and you'll die. He has none. I take that to mean he is the bad ass on the block and does not want to be noticed until he is killing you.

As for why is he blue and an oreo looking butt plug...I have no friggin idea...ask God.

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2010, 10:15 PM   #16
Scott
I like my backyard

Scott is still being judged by the masses

Where do you think Mr Christie got the mold impression?

Ah?

I got a pair of tweezers, a can of air, and some bacardi :\

-
sittal
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2010, 10:17 PM   #17
Zero
Sass hole

I answered my own question:

http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasc...9/bio99671.htm

Never knew that

Edit: the source of confusion, I thought that spider's abdomen was cut in half and those were its blue innards. Maybe the rear is kinda what it would look like it it WERE cut in half though.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"

Last edited by Zero : Jul 29, 2010 at 10:24 PM.
Old Jul 29, 2010, 11:55 PM   #18
Soulkrusha
Radeon Arctic Islands

Soulkrusha is still being judged by the masses

buhz-r.
Soulkrusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2010, 04:43 AM   #19
Meteor
[RenJeRot] rulez!

Meteor is still being judged by the masses

so they found one even creepier than others..

Other: Asus EEE 1005HA / Intel Atom N280 1.66GHz / 1GB / 160 GB HDD / Windows 7
Meteor is offline   Reply With Quote