Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 29, 2007, 03:58 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Default Gay Bob

Gay Bob goes into the doctor's office and has some tests run. The doctor comes back and says, "Bob, I'm not going to beat around the bush." "You have AIDS."

Gay Bob is devastated. "Doc, what can I do?".

Doc says, "Eat 1 sausage, 1 head of cabbage, 20 unpeeled carrots drenched in hot sauce, 10 Jalapeno peppers, 40 walnuts and 40 peanuts, 1/2 box of Grape nuts cereal, and top it off with a gallon of prune juice."

Gay Bob asks, "Will that cure me, Doc?"

Doc says, "No, but it should leave you with a better understanding of what your ass is for."
Old Jan 29, 2007, 04:08 PM   #2
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber

Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2007, 04:12 PM   #3
ZeeM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

ZeeM is still being judged by the masses

Nice one

I think we need a joke thread where everyone will post their jokes instead of creating new threads all the time.
Some cool info: Tibeten monks, after twenty years or so of practise in the Himalaya, control their brain stem - they can control their heart beat, blood pressure etc. After thirty years they can connect to the internet purely by meditation, setting TCP stacks in their neurons and stuff. Right now I am chatting with a monk who is sitting naked in an ice storm on his towel, his only possesion. He's using ipv6.
ZeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 29, 2007, 04:24 PM   #4
Stoned Bob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Stoned Bob is still being judged by the masses

Stoned Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2007, 04:26 PM   #5
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I would rep you, but I have to pass some around.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2007, 07:46 PM   #6
Scott
I like my backyard

Scott is still being judged by the masses

I considered posting this last week, but I thought it was too weak.

I got a pair of tweezers, a can of air, and some bacardi :\

-
sittal
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2007, 08:39 PM   #7
Nakor Allthumbs
Gibson junkie

Location: Canada The eighth concentric circle of Dantes' easy bake.
Nakor Allthumbs is still being judged by the masses

nice joke.

we seriously need a joke sticky.

Pinky: I think so, but if they called them sad meals, nobody would buy them.

Folding under Pharoh
Nakor Allthumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2007, 12:05 AM   #8
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakor Allthumbs View Post
nice joke.

we seriously need a joke sticky.
We had one, once, way back when. Then the sheriffs all said that we didn't need all those stickies, so we done got rid of them. But I sees the sheriffs are are getting long in the tooth, because there's a sticky there now promoting hugs. Hugs! Now hugs are all nice and dandy, but when you ride on into town and the sheriff gives you a hug, well, you better hope the outlaws 'round these parts only like to shoot kisses at you.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2007, 01:15 AM   #9
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote