Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Oct 26, 2006, 04:58 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Pirate Neilsouth
The undead have returned!

Pirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled with

Default Jackass 2 was funny

JAckass 2 the movie had me in stiches , my chest hurt at times.... funniest for me was the midget getting slumped on by that obese women , he basically vanished under her extreme weight

She saw the funny side herself , i wasnt keen on the first movie but this one is ace
Old Oct 26, 2006, 05:16 AM   #2
Doozer
lollollollol

Doozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird sings

I saw the 2nd one advertised, I must, er, ..... see it

Nikon D7100,
Nikkor 16-35mf f4
Sigma 120-400mm
Nikon 18-55mm kit lens,
Sigma 70-300 APO Macro,
Nikkor 50mm f1.8,
Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro HSM,
Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DG,
Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4.5 HSM,
Sigma x2 TC
Remote shutter release ,
Raynox D250 closeup/macro attachment,
Kenko extension tubes,
reverse lens adaptor,
Nikon SB800 flash,
Vivitar 285HV Flash unit,
Tripod (x2),
Monopod

Rage3d flickr Group
Doozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2006, 05:25 AM   #3
vazel
Banned

vazel is still being judged by the masses

vazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 26, 2006, 06:39 AM   #4
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I want to see it !!!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2006, 07:13 AM   #5
Kombatant
K to the max!™

Kombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Saw it, some were , but most were
Old Oct 26, 2006, 10:09 AM   #6
Pirate Neilsouth

Pirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kombatant View Post
Saw it, some were , but most were
The fish hook made me cringe
Old Oct 26, 2006, 10:44 AM   #7
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Willl 'watch' it!

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2006, 12:15 PM   #8
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

First movie I've seen in the theater since Doom. I liked it. I agree some of the things were disgusting, but most were funny as hell.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2006, 01:38 PM   #9
Supra_Freak
I did this to your momma!

Supra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled withSupra_Freak is not someone to be trifled with

Good Movie all round

Supra_Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2006, 02:03 PM   #10
klutzon
Found his way home

klutzon is still being judged by the masses

!

I dunno, I thought that the first one had a couple of funny bits, but was generally quite boring, hitting mildly amusing at certain points...

Is this really that much better? And haven't those guys got better things to do?! !

Klutz is enjoying his "Forever" membership at Galbadia Hotel... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CLICKS GUYS!!! :)
Galbadia Hotel: a place for game soundtrack lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster View Post
This is true. 'sides, Klutzon could quintuple post something and I'd still prefer his.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDHA
Yes, I'm a stubborn moron at times, but it keeps me occupied ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honsy
Just tell her to open her mouth and close her eyes ... then throw her down and stick it in her pooper ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimacy
Welcome to the world of current events. Feel free to grab a brochure and get back to us when you've caught up with the latest news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke
It's okay Vazel. We all know about your "punctuation" issues and how much you like ";" as opposed to ":"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzian View Post
Ugh, I hate that.. I honestly get so paranoid it's not even funny. One time, I ran out of eyedrops (dear god) and forgot. I went to the nearest shoppers, red-eyed as hell, holding only a box of clear-eyes in a huge line up, never.. ever.. again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperJe|\|i3 View Post
Yeah, it seems like any game that doesn't measure up to some arbitrary standard or feeling we expect to have gets labeled consolized! What?!? Blurry textures! Consolitus! You can't save every 4 seconds? Consolitus! It doesn't have 12 million buttons that are bindable to controls! Consolitus! I can't use 16XAA with 166XAF consolitus! I got laid last nite because I wasn't playing PC games. Consolitus! No wait....
| My Games Collection (last updated Oct 07)
klutzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2006, 02:04 PM   #11
N2K
Tracking the market

N2K is still being judged by the masses

Horse cum - ugh. :vomits:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounty_hunter View Post
I would eat her **** if she asked me too
N2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2006, 02:55 PM   #12
Pirate Neilsouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by klutzon View Post
!

I dunno, I thought that the first one had a couple of funny bits, but was generally quite boring, hitting mildly amusing at certain points...

Is this really that much better? And haven't those guys got better things to do?! !
I didnt really get into the first, but this one had me in all out painful laughter
Old Oct 26, 2006, 02:56 PM   #13
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

The anal beer bong frightened me....but I couldn't look away
pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2006, 03:04 PM   #14
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Some of the scenes where you can actually see the bruising on Johnny Knoxville's legs....ouch...
Old Oct 27, 2006, 08:13 PM   #15
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2K View Post
Horse cum - ugh. :vomits:
That was pretty *******g disgusting.....
funny though, but just plaing nasty.

i liked the one where the midget bungee jumps off the side of the bridge while attached to the fat guy.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is online now   Reply With Quote