Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Mar 3, 2018, 02:33 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default What phone was this!?

I have a list of the mobile phones I've had over the years. However, for the very first mobile phone I owned, I don't know what it was, and all I have is a blurry image.

Its attributes are clear (small stub on top, curved surface in the center, monochromatic screen), but the brand is illegible. I got it in 2003, but it was cheap at the time, so it may have been an older model.

Google has me drowning in all feature phones ever, so I'm relying on human memory. Does anyone have a clue which phone this is?

-edit-

Reddit to the rescue: it's a Sendo J520 or J530 (practically identical phones).

Last edited by twonha : Mar 4, 2018 at 08:58 AM.
twonha is offline   Reply With Quote