Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old Jan 22, 2004, 10:29 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Andrew LB
Banned

Andrew LB is still being judged by the masses

Default Check out my first hardware review. Logitech diNovo media desktop! CLICK CLICK!

Andrew LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2004, 10:57 PM   #2
AsDDff
Resident EviL

AsDDff is still being judged by the masses

Default Re: Check out my first hardware review. Logitech diNovo media desktop! CLICK CLICK!

Quote:
Originally posted by Andrew LB
http://www.fastlanehw.com/reviews.ph...=view&revid=83
ignores review *clciks on flame the author* jk..
Old Jan 23, 2004, 04:26 AM   #3
Firestar_3x
The Grand Master!

Firestar_3x is still being judged by the masses

I'm getting one very very soon so i will let you know what i think...
Rig 1: AMD 64 3500 - Phase Change Cooled / Abit AV8 3rd Eye - Watercooled Chipset / 2048Mb Corsair XMS 3500 Cas 2 / NEC 3500 DVD±RW / Enermax Noisetaker 600W / x800 XT - Watercooled / 2x 74GB WD Raptors In Raid 0 / 2x 200Gb SATA WD 8Mb Cache / Creative Audigy 2 ZS / Logitech Z-680's / Lian-Li PC-75 / Vapochill PE / Waterchill KT12-L20 / 2x Viewsonic VX2025VM X Series 20" LCD Monitor / Func 1030 / Logitech DiNovo.

Home Cinema: Panasonic TH-42PW6 42" Plasma TV (HDTV + Progressive Scan) / Wall Mount Bracket / Logitech Z680 Speakers / Toshiba SD340 DivX Multi-region DVD Player (Progressive Scan) / X-box 360 / Playstation 2 / Aver Media STB-3 / Sky Digital / Progressive Scan Interconnects / Optical Audio.

Bender / Futurama - How about you interface with my ass, by biting it!
[email protected] Member Rank
Firestar_3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 23, 2004, 08:06 AM   #4
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

It was a good read.
Great pictures too.
I also agree with your conclusion (not that I've had a chance to test it out). I would love to have this desktop, but it might be a little hard to justify to the wifey.

Looking forward to your next hardware review.
huskylord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2004, 11:47 AM   #5
citywok
Radeon Caribbean Islands

citywok is still being judged by the masses

Nice keyboard.
citywok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2004, 12:32 PM   #6
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Nicely done.

but ... are shaped keyboards going the way of the Dodo? Here's hoping my Microsoft Natural Keyboard Pro continues to last.
Old Jan 23, 2004, 01:36 PM   #7
safesinger
Banned

safesinger is still being judged by the masses

well done review!!
to bad the price is steep
safesinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2004, 03:11 PM   #8
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird sings

Where's the Scroll Lock key?

That's the key I use to take screenshots with..
Crawdaddy79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2004, 04:20 PM   #9
Neo Hacker
Spooky

Neo Hacker is still being judged by the masses

Nice review man I don't like the diNovo though...I don't like it's style...too much "squarry" lol

Antec SLK3000B
Intel i5 4570 (Haswell) || Gigabyte H87-D3H || 4GB Corsair 1333MHZ DDR3 ||
XFX Radeon H5770 || Viewsonic VX2025WM 20.1" LCD ||
1x Samsung 840 Evo 120GB || 1x WD Caviar Black 500GB || 1x WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Asus DVD+-RW SATA ||
Seasonic X650 Gold || Cyperpower CP1000PFCLCD UPS
Neo Hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2004, 05:01 PM   #10
-MB-
Radeon R520

-MB- is still being judged by the masses

Nice review. Well constructed, with logical conclusions, nice and impartial, also accesssible to techicies and not-so-techies. Hope to see more.

I still prefer my Logitech Cordless Duo though.

BUT, and I hate to do this on your first review, an ungrammatical second sentence does not make such a good impression:

Quote:
It wasn't until just recently when Logitech released the highly anticipated diNovo Media Desktop did they finally meet their match.
Read it carefully out loud. You will realise it needs to say either:

It wasn't until just recently, when Logitech released the highly anticipated diNovo Media Desktop, that they finally met their match.

OR:

Only recently, when Logitech released the highly anticipated diNovo Media Desktop, did they finally meet their match

I'm not intending to be pedantic or mean, I wouldn't be able to write a review that good, it's just a tip, as grammar etc. tends to be poorer quality on the web, and people will appreciate those who uphold the standard, at least in formal reviews. I don't bother in forums of course.

Again, I am not trying to get you down, just to help you on your way; good journalism is lost if the sentences don't read well.

Hope you aren't offended, and that we see more reviews of the latest and greatest from you.

Seagate 7200.11 500GB 32MB Cache | Pioneer DVR109XL (Black)
Windows 7 64bit
CoolerMaster Centurion 5 | Coolermaster Real Power M520
Iiyama E435S 17" TFT 10ms | Logitech Compact Keyboard & MX510 Mouse
-MB- is offline   Reply With Quote