Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » Linux
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Linux Forum to discuss the popular Open Source operating system, plus other *NIX derivatives. Discussions about AMD Catalyst drivers can be had in the relevant subforum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 16, 2005, 09:11 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
tns1

tns1 is still being judged by the masses

Default Rage LT PRO, Bt829 capture

What is the likelihood I can find a linux driver that will support all the features of this old chipset? I can boot Knoppix 3.2 so I know the basic driver is out there, and I see some apps I'd like to use that do web cam stuff, but it is the video capture feature of the driver I am interested in.

ATI site does not have linux drivers that old.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)