Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » Radeon Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Radeon Technical Support Radeon technical support forum for all Radeon products from the classic Radeon to the latest cutting edge family of graphics cards.

Old Nov 1, 2007, 12:36 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Chuck Simpson

Chuck Simpson is still being judged by the masses

Default Multimedia control center driver for ATI All in Wonder 128 pro

While I was out of the country for 2 years, somebody broke in and stole ALL my software and 1200 DVD's, now the hardrive died.....So after a new hardrive my very old 5 year old video card the ATI All in wonder 128 pro Asic type Rage 128 pro, Id 5046 part# 113-65601-102 Seems to work with the only CD I could find to load the video drivers, but it can't find the driver for the multimedia control center . Please be kind I know its an older card but it works for me and once in a while I would like to use the TV option. CAn anyone get me the correct drivers for this card. I also forgot how to get the printout of the complete system to include in this.
Whenever I uninstall ALL the ATI stuff programs and hardware the windows installer allways finds the drivers for everything BUT the multimedia center and just stops.
Thanks to anyone who takes pity on me while I catch up
Yes I have been to the ATI site and tried a dozen different combos of rage,legicy,radion, ect......ATI tech support says they don't have a copy of the multimedia center anymore because it's a Rage product..."is this for real" Don't have a coopy for real or just won't give it to me.

Last edited by Chuck Simpson : Nov 1, 2007 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Forgot something