Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » Radeon Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Radeon Technical Support Radeon technical support forum for all Radeon products from the classic Radeon to the latest cutting edge family of graphics cards.

Old Oct 30, 2007, 07:00 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
morpheusgt
Radeon R300

morpheusgt is still being judged by the masses

Default 2900xt(maybe vista) black screen blinking

Sometimes for no reason, my two screen starts blinking black and there's a message that says something like (i'll try to make the tracduction french to english ) "Your video pilot stop working, it have been correctly recoved"

Sometimes (it happened maybe two times) it do it like 5times than a blue screen appears than my computer restart.

So humm anyone have a clue of what could be my problem

i have a asus 2900xt running on xp with 1gb ram, and my powersupply just meet the requirement..

Last edited by morpheusgt : Oct 30, 2007 at 07:09 PM.
Old Nov 1, 2007, 06:02 PM   #2
Nascar24
Future RTX 3080 Owner

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Could be a number of issues, Have you installed the compatibly pack if you are using vista? I hadn't had these errors for several months but have just got it again 3 times in the last 2 days. This has been known to be a Vista problem that I thought was pretty much fixed in the compatibly packs. Although as I said I got it for the first time in months in the last couple of days. Heres hoping it doesn't keep up.
Old Nov 1, 2007, 08:19 PM   #3
ZircomFpab
Frog and proud to be

ZircomFpab is still being judged by the masses

Have you tried unplugging your monitors to see if the problem persists?
Login or Register to remove this ad