Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 4, 2015, 03:12 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
AllexxisF1
Owie.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Default My New Star Wars News Site - The Star Wars Post

Hey Fellas,
Well after slaving away for a few weeks my new Star Wars news site has finally launched. The goal of the new site is to be a place where you can get Star Wars news, information and access to the great content already out there quickly and efficiently.

I wouldn't mind a good old Rager website critique and if you guys would visit the site I would really appreciate it.

I would also like to put out a request for any of you writers who wish to be a contributor to the site with a blog or two...or more, give me a heads up. As of right now I am a staff of one and for something like this I am going to need help. You all are family and there is no better place to farm great people then here.

Any advice or recommendations is also welcome. Thanks to Lupine for allowing me to post this. You are an inspiration Brother!

The Star Wars Post

AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2015, 03:14 PM   #2
DigitalDemon
Flaccid Flexor

DigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwards

Fix your footer
DigitalDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2015, 03:16 PM   #3
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Awesome website.
Are you on any of the podcasts?

Only thing I would change is that pic of a young kingpin on the About Us page
huskylord is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 4, 2015, 03:18 PM   #4
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Very nice! I'd like to see more Battlefront content please.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2015, 03:40 PM   #5
AllexxisF1
Owie.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskylord View Post
Awesome website.
Are you on any of the podcasts?

Only thing I would change is that pic of a young kingpin on the About Us page
Not on any of the podcast as of yet, but I am close with Jason Ward from Now This Is Podcasting!
Old Jun 4, 2015, 10:43 PM   #6
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post
Hey Fellas,
Well after slaving away for a few weeks my new Star Wars news site has finally launched. The goal of the new site is to be a place where you can get Star Wars news, information and access to the great content already out there quickly and efficiently.

I wouldn't mind a good old Rager website critique and if you guys would visit the site I would really appreciate it.

I would also like to put out a request for any of you writers who wish to be a contributor to the site with a blog or two...or more, give me a heads up. As of right now I am a staff of one and for something like this I am going to need help. You all are family and there is no better place to farm great people then here.

Any advice or recommendations is also welcome. Thanks to Lupine for allowing me to post this. You are an inspiration Brother!

The Star Wars Post

Hey I really enjoy some of the clone wars cartoon episodes, any news on new stuff like that coming?
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2015, 12:47 AM   #7
AllexxisF1
Owie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanz_007 View Post
Hey I really enjoy some of the clone wars cartoon episodes, any news on new stuff like that coming?
The series was cancelled last year and LucasFilm decided to first release six of the last finished episodes on Netflix then they released one more unfinished episode (Utapau) on Starwars.com. Then as a surprise they showed off three more unfinished episodes "Bad Batch" at the Celebration Convention a few weeks back, showing the ending for some of the Clone characters.

Absolutely positively finish watching the Clone Wars as it just keeps getting better and better. I was very shocked at how well the series turned out. Honestly the man said it best, and I agree with him, - George Lucas "The best Star Wars work I have ever done".

Immediately after that get on board with Star Wars Rebels on Disney XD, another fantastic series.

Lucasfilm is moving forward with lots of Star Wars in the coming years. In fact as of right now we have three Star Wars Movies coming out in less than two years (The Force Awakens Dec, Rogue One Next Dec, Episode 8 following May).
Old Jun 5, 2015, 05:20 AM   #8
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Immediately after that get on board with Star Wars Rebels on Disney XD, another fantastic series.
I watch some of this and didn't like it, found it too cutsie, predictable and dumbed down to a younger audience I think... I guess since they're cartoons they are all targeted at a younger audience, but The Clone Wars just seems more for an older audience, well some episodes anyways...
Old Jun 5, 2015, 12:02 PM   #9
AllexxisF1
Owie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanz_007 View Post
I watch some of this and didn't like it, found it too cutsie, predictable and dumbed down to a younger audience I think... I guess since they're cartoons they are all targeted at a younger audience, but The Clone Wars just seems more for an older audience, well some episodes anyways...
It does and you are right, however the show dramatically begins to change mid season and especially toward the end. Just slug through it, trust me, it's worth it.
Old Jun 5, 2015, 10:09 PM   #10
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Quote:
It does and you are right, however the show dramatically begins to change mid season and especially toward the end. Just slug through it, trust me, it's worth it.
hmmm, okay... I gave up after episode 5, but I'll keep going based on your recommendation...