Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Mar 26, 2020, 02:20 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Default Bright Memory Indie Action Adventure

Happened upon this game while surfing twitch channels. Its made with the Unreal Engine and supports RTX. What surprised me was its made by a single developer but has an AAA look to it. And its currently only $5 on steam. Heading over there to purchase now - Check it out.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/9...Bright_Memory/

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2020, 03:13 AM   #2
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Great to see it finally release. Wish it wasnt so short, but its still less than seeing a movie.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2020, 04:18 AM   #3
Jaillum Malord
Simplify Mufugha

Jaillum Malord can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJaillum Malord can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Happened upon this game while surfing twitch channels. Its made with the Unreal Engine and supports RTX. What surprised me was its made by a single developer but has an AAA look to it. And its currently only $5 on steam. Heading over there to purchase now - Check it out.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/9...Bright_Memory/
You had me at £3.47!

Jaillum Malord is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 26, 2020, 05:15 AM   #4
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
Great to see it finally release. Wish it wasnt so short, but its still less than seeing a movie.
I read what Bright Memory Infinite is about. That appears what will be the actual full game when it's done which you get for free if you already own Bright Memory.

The price is certainly good for what it looks like.
Graphics remind me of newer Shadow Warrior 1 & 2.
Hope the assets are new in this.