Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Operating Systems
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Operating Systems Discussion topics on operating systems including all iterations of Windows, Linux, MacOS, BeOS, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 19, 2003, 06:41 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Zyphria
Radeon R600

Zyphria is still being judged by the masses

Default Save-In, closes list of drives within 2 seconds

Whenever I go to Save anything in any kind of program, Word, Photoshop, etc, when I go up to change the "Save In", the list of drives pops down as normal, but without me clicking anything, it closes up as if I had clicked already selected directory/drive. It's pretty random, sometimes it closes in 2 seconds, sometimes in 8 seconds, sometimes in less.

Now if I go to open anything, and I go to the "Look In" I see the list of drives/folders...but it acts completely normal, and doesn't "close" until I choose to.

Any hints? Windows XP SP1.
Zyphria is offline   Reply With Quote