Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jul 5, 2010, 08:16 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Default Magicka - Get your Robes Ready!

Found this over at Paradox Interactive. Looks like it will be a damn fun CO-OP game!!

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/magicka

Players will be able to combine the elements to cast spells, wreaking havoc and devastation on the minions of darkness. They will also be able to team up with friends and fight their way through the campaign, or test their skills in the magickal arts in other challenging modes.

In Magicka, up to four players take on a grand adventure to save their world from certain doom using a fully dynamic spell system. The adventure mode takes the players across three different levels, ranging from the lush forests of mountain valleys to the frozen halls of the Mountain King where wits and creative thinking are keys to victory.

In the unlockable hardcore challenge modes, players fight off waves of enemies to earn their place on local and online leaderboards.

Old Jul 6, 2010, 12:25 PM   #2
globalist
Rage3D Veteran

globalist is still being judged by the masses

Awesome!

Love the qirky trailer too, hopefully the game's as fun as it looks from it.
globalist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2010, 01:52 PM   #3
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Finally a game i can play in my bath robe!

Yeah, i am really hoping it is a s goode as it looks too!
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 6, 2010, 03:42 PM   #4
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Zelda 4 Swords inspired?
Old Jul 6, 2010, 05:11 PM   #5
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

BababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird sings

I'm not sure what to make of this since it isn't an rpg. Along the lines of Zelda maybe?
BababooeyHTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2010, 05:27 PM   #6
CoolNitro
Radeon Volcanic Islands

CoolNitro once held a door open for a complete strangerCoolNitro once held a door open for a complete strangerCoolNitro once held a door open for a complete strangerCoolNitro once held a door open for a complete stranger

It looks like castle crashers in 3d, looks like it could be fun.
CoolNitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2010, 10:02 AM   #7
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Multiplayer Fantasy Cannon Fodder
Old Jul 7, 2010, 10:38 AM   #8
xNaquada
/u/xnaquada

xNaquada is still being judged by the masses

looks like anyother ds/d2/wow[minus the mmo]/etc clone....

Whats so different about it? Why should i buy THIS game?

It needs some unique features.....
xNaquada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2010, 05:35 PM   #9
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

Um... Bath ROBES! Did you not watch the video...

I don't think it is a Action RPG like diablo and what not, i think like Night said, its more like Cannon Fodder, Gain Ground, Gaunlet etc

I do hope there is some kind of on going rpg mechanic for upgrading spells though, even if its equipment bought in shops.
Old Jan 22, 2011, 06:40 AM   #10
zizbuka
Judgemental Old Guy

zizbuka is still being judged by the masses

RPS says this will be released on the 25th. Looks interesting. Also saw something that it's expected to be $10 and will be available on Steam. I'm in for that price.
zizbuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2011, 06:44 AM   #11
badboy
Merc with a mouth

badboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird sings

why was there an xbox button in the trailer

hahahahaha
You suck if you dont know where this is from

Its already on steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/42910/
Release: 26 january

Ill buy it

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
- True Blood

Last edited by badboy : Jan 22, 2011 at 06:54 AM.
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2011, 06:49 AM   #12
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Because you touch your sister at night...wait...maybe because I touch your sister at night....I can't remember.

nonetheless.
Fuku2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2011, 06:55 AM   #13
badboy
Merc with a mouth

badboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post

nonetheless.
Of me touching my sister or of you touching my sister?

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

- True Blood
Old Jan 22, 2011, 08:22 AM   #14
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:

hahahahaha
You suck if you dont know where this is from

Its already on steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/42910/
Release: 26 january

Ill buy it
That was the best game teaser ever, Respek
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2011, 08:33 AM   #15
Alkali
Zooey Deschanel

Alkali is still being judged by the masses

Lmfao!

That robe trailer is pure awesome

Asus ATi 6950HD Asus Crosshair IV Formula AMD PhenomII X6 1100T G.Skill 2x2GB 1.6Ghz (F3-12800CL7D-4GBECO)
Playing: Rift, EVE-Online
Anticipating: Guildwars 2, BF3, BF1943
Alkali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2011, 10:12 AM   #16
badboy
Merc with a mouth

Just found out the game is from sweden! GO SWEDEN!

- True Blood
Old Jan 22, 2011, 10:35 AM   #17
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Of me touching my sister or of you touching my sister?
I don't even remember making that post. That was only 4 hours ago. We could touch each others sisters age permitting. Mine is old enough for sure.
Remember kids, don't drink and post.

Now if only I could get my hands on some Captain Crunch and milk then my day would be a go.

I'm feeling much better now.....since I'm awake and I'm drinking again.
Old Jan 22, 2011, 11:49 AM   #18
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Is this game free to play since I don't see a purchase button on steam.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2011, 11:57 AM   #19
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
I don't expect a purchase button on newsgroups either.
Old Jan 22, 2011, 01:44 PM   #20
joku_muko
Radeon R520

joku_muko is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
I hear it's $10.
joku_muko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2011, 02:09 PM   #21
Pr()ZaC
Banned

Pr()ZaC is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

@ the trailer!
Pr()ZaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2011, 06:06 PM   #22
Yceman
Radeon R600

Yceman is still being judged by the masses

I really enjoyed the first trailer. I'll definitely check it out.

BTW, I was expecting that at some point I was gonna see a "I put on my robe and wizard hat" quote on those trailers
Yceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2011, 10:34 PM   #23
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2011, 04:05 AM   #24
Xytech
Radeon R700

Xytech is still being judged by the masses

One of the best trailers I have ever seen. Amazing, a must buy.
Powercolor X1950 PRO 512mb
Asus P5LD2 SE
Antec TX1050B
500watt Smartpower 2.0
Creative audigy 4
HP 1130 (21 inch) X2
Xytech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2011, 06:16 AM   #25
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

Nameless Yellow in Da House!
Old Jan 23, 2011, 07:34 AM   #26
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xytech View Post
One of the best trailers I have ever seen. Amazing, a must watch.
Fixed.
Old Jan 23, 2011, 11:45 PM   #27
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

Old Jan 24, 2011, 12:01 AM   #28
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

This game looks pretty awesome.. definitely diggin' it so far!
Old Jan 24, 2011, 12:35 AM   #29
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

Gauntlet, anyone?
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Perky McGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2011, 12:59 AM   #30
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

Hey, gauntlet and gain ground were awesome Plus Medieval!